Rewind

Life Goes On

"One day the world stopped, without any warning."

Yeri met Jungkook many times after, without agreeing the roof top seemed to become an place for the two to meet, the two would talk, and it would be the part of the day where Yeri was excited for. The seat next to Yeri's was empty, it ha been empty for the past few days, the girl that sat on the seat had left school, Yeri layed on her desk for a while, the teacher came in, with an unfamaliar girl. The girl had red hair, tall slim body, and a pretty face, the girl was assigned to sit next to Yeri, who didn't feel excited about this new seatmate. There were many students in this class, many teachers in the school, so when she was drenched with water why didn't anyone open the door, when she slipped why didn't a single hand reach for her? Yeri's seatmate didn't have a friendly look, she was pretty but she gave of storng vibes like vibes you find in a dangrouse animal, to Yeri's suprise her seatmate talked happily and introduced her self with a smile, Park Sooyoung, Joy. During break Joy stuck around her and talked to her about her old school, to which Yeri happily talked along, relefed of her seatmate's attitude, and happily reaceived an friend. Yeri heard giggles from behind her and her heart sank, the girl walked towards her and interupeted Joy saying she needed to talk with Yeri, the others behind her stared at Joy and smirked, "I'm talking with her, come when I'm done" Joy said looking at the expressions on the girl's face which lit with suprise,the classroom became silent and the gazes fell upon her, the girl left unwilling and Joy complained "what's the problem with these people." Joy transfered from an girls school, aparently her brother was at this school too, Yeri and Joy was unexpectedly good together, and Yeri evn though she didn't say, was very grateful for the encounter this afternoon. 

Jungkook visited Jin's house again not suprised at the amount of people that arrived before him , Jin was cooking in the kitchen, Jimin and V quikly changed the topic when they saw him walk in. Yoongi  wasn't any where to be seen so Jungkook asked "where's Yoongi Hyung?" "He went to visit his girl friend, apparently their shopping for a new key board" Taehyung replied and mumbled " mayby I should get one too""a keyboard?" Jungkook playfuly asked successfuly receiving an headlock. "By the way, my sister transfered back here " Jimin said "really thats great news" Jungkook commented "I haven't seen her for a while" the others nodded in agreement while Taehyung looked silently at Jin who silently countiued in the kitchen. The next day Jungkook met with Yeri like usual, Yeri was in a better mood than normal which was a relief, there were times where he didn't know how to comfort her and which position he would comfort her with, when Jungkook thought about comforting her like a friend it felt diffrent and uncomfortable,and Yeri didn't say anything about anything so he just stood next to her giving her the little support he could give. There were many times when Jungkook was fraustrated, he couldn't do anything even when he worked hard to try, he envied his friend Jimin multiply times, Jimin seemed to be able to comfort anyone.

Jimin met up with Seulgi today, he had complicated feelings , a part of him didn't want to see her again he had tried so hard to let go the feeling and the memories of being an coward, but he wanted more have a closer relationship from the day she came back the flower he thought was buried begain blooming again he liked her more than he knew. Seulgi met Jimin today, she was happy but at the same time a little upset about herself, she had practiced all night and reharseld the confession, but when she met him her heart skiped a beat and like missing an note while playing piano the rest of the song was messed up, in the end the words wasn't let out instead their friendship seemed to become closer. "I hope we can meet up more often" Jimin added as their conversation begain to end "we should catch up more often" Seulgi agreed, then added carefuly "do you have something to say to me?" seeing the clouded expression, she smiled and said "it's fine, we have alot of time" to which Jimin nodded in agreement. The two departed and Jimin felt a feeling he hadn't felt for a long time, the memories of Seulgi came rushing fowardand, Jimin wasn't always good at expressing himself, part of him envied Jungkook's carefree personality, 'knock, knock' "oppa! dinner's ready" Joy said while openign the door a little, Jimin followed his sister down the stairs. Joy was sent to an boarding school when she was found exchanging letters with someone, her parents were angry at her not putting school above these feelings in an important time and keeping the relationship and the person secrete, being overly angry and worrried they sent her to an boarding school for girls hoping she would focuse on her studies instead, Joy came back after arguing with her parents who finaly let go and allowed her to come back. Joy could somewhat understand her parents, she was at an important time and she was young, also not telling her parents who the person was, would have made her parents worried, Joy understood the concerns and consequances yet she alowed herself to go with herself for once, she really liked him. Joy was dissapointed with his desicision, she understood the circumsrance he had to face and she understood but she really didn't want to see him again, Joy was releifed when her parents allowed her back. Jimin didn't understand his sister, she wasn't the type to break the rules easily, no matter how rebiliouse Joy looked she had an sensitive personality there was no way she wouldn't have known the consequances, even if she was breaking the rules she wouldn't have admited or if she did she tends to be the type to reveal everything , Jimin chose to not ask about the details, he himself had been breaking the rules too.         

Yeri was walking with Joy complaining abou class, it had become an normal thing to Yeri no , to have the older girl stick around her, Joy inturrupted her thought and called to a girl talking to another girl standing by the seats outside "Seulgi Unnie!" Yeri followed Joy as she pulled her over and the two started chattering "Unnie! Jimin oppa told me you transfered back, by the way this is Yeri, she's my friend" Joy added as she introduced Yeri "I'm Seulgi, nice to meet you" Yeri greeted her and the girl next to her who then introduced her as 'Wendy' or Son Sengwan. The two chatted for a while while Wendy and Yeri waited by the side, Wendy told her both she and Seulgi were second years which Yeri reporteed her class and year which seriously while adding a joking bow which made Wendy laugh. When the other two had fineshed catching up the the group separated, Yeri went with Joy to an diffrent block then the older two. 

Seulgi was happy to see Joy not only because she was Jimin's sister also because they grew up close together, when they were young Seulgi would take care of Joy along with Jimin who was slightly older then Joy. Seulgi talked with Wendy, a friend she met before she left, they werne't close then but when Seulgi transferd back and into Wendy's class she was glad Wendy was friendly towards her. Seulgi found out a few days after, Wendy's boyfriend was friends with Jimin, she had met her boyfriend once before so she was suprised to see him with Jimin after school. Seulgi fitted into school better than she expected, adn made plenty friends but Wendy was by far the closest which sometimes make Seulgi feel they should have met earlier. Seulgi was walking by the first year hall way, when she heard a loud sound by the toilet, She knew to well what was going in there then she slamed the door open, kicked the girl in lead ,smashed the bucket of the other causing the girl to slip over crashing on the toilet wall, slaping the girl blocking the door and drove them away then forced open the toilet cell door. Seulgi saw Yeri, the girl she had met a few days ago, She was drenched with water and looked shock to see her, Yeri gave her thanks to the extra uniform Seulgi gave to her.

Yeri had a terrible day, it was like before, before she met Jungkook, Joy, anyone, Joy was absent today and she expected this to happen, but not so quikly, she was shoved against the wall and kicked as well as slapped, the girl leading kicked her harder than before . The water dropped, almost as soon as the water fell a loud sound crashed outside and soon the door was barged open, showing a face she had seen a few days ago.... Yeri gave her thanks and asked Seulgi to keep the acident which to her suprise Seulgi didn't ask the deatails for, Seulgi stayed next to her silently then smiled at her saying to ask for anything in the future if she needed, then left and promised to keep the axcident a secrete.Yeri walked home laying on her bed she thought about the things that happened today and sighed, it was the same, she thought it would be diffrent, but this time there was dry clothes, but for how long? 

Joy saw Jin on the day before, her brother was walking with him after school, she had thought it to be someone diffrent and greeted happily until shhe saw his face, she put on her positive greetings which he mirrored then she left not knowing how to contunuie. Joy layed on her bed, she saw him, she had expected a stronger feeling for when she would meet him but she felt numb, she didn't know what to think. 

 

'The world hold it's breath for a little while, zero o' clock.'