Start

Life Goes On

'One day the world stopped, without any warning'

Yeri woke up, she sat up and looked at the clock, it was 5:30 she should start getting ready for school now, even though school started at 8 she needed to get ready to board the only bus that would take her from somewhere around her area to her school. The morning was just like any other, a little cold due to the sun not been fully up yet, road lamp still lighting and showing the shadows of the passing girl. Yeri arived again in an lonly classroom, following her morning routiene she slept on her desk catching a little more sleep. As she closed her eyes she found herself a little more excited then usual, "would I see him today?,what if we bumped into each other? what would I say, no, what would he say?" she thought rentlessly ”will he pretend to not to know me?" unable to focus to sleep Yeri stood up. Yeri went outside the classroom and up to the roof top , the door was usually locked on a school day to prevent students coming up, but for some reason it was open today . Yeri stood at the edge of the roof top leaning on the low wall which was about the same height as her chest, she looked down at the school for an moment, then she sat against the wall and tried to sleep a little more.

Jeon Jungkook was woken up by a shove, blinking open his eyes he can see Kim Seokjin pouring milk and frying eggs in the kitchen a little away from where he was. Jungkook sat up from the caotch and kicked of the blanket that still hanged on him, walking towards the kitchen he said to Jin "Hyung did you have to wake me like that?" Jin frowned "You should have just woken up your self then,just eat your breakfast " he placed Jungkook's plate down in front of him. "By the way, Hyung where are your folks?" Jungkook asked while taking a bite into his egg, the egg tasted pretty good for an egg."Don't even ask, they had an important bussinies trip so they left their poor handsome son alone in this cold lonly house," Jin replied a little dim "but they'll be gone for about two weeks, that means I'll have this place all to my self" he added more brightly. Jungkook always knew Jin's parents paid far more attention to work then family in some ways simaleir to his, but he didn't think they would miss an important event such as their son's birthday which would be coming in a week's time. As Jungkook was thinking about how to comfort Jin without triggering the suprise party the friends were planning,Jin asked him"um, hate to interrupet your thinking but when is your school starting?" Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and checked time, 8:05. Jungkook rushed of to school thanking Jin for his hospitality (and for washing the plates), thankfully school was just around the next block and if Jungkook went with his full speed he would only be a little late, which he could make an excuse such as traffic jam to get away with it. 

After getting scolded for a little Jungkook was released and went back to his class which happens to be doing Phyisical Education , he walked to the back of the crowd succesfuly finding Jimin who waited for him and asked him where he was. After Jungkook explained the morning and how he had forgotten the time, Jimin a little "ah, thats an relief I thought you got an girlfriend, aahhh!" getting head lock was an common thing for Jimin. Jungkook wouldnever admit the first person he thought of was a girl he had just met twice Kim Yeri.

Kim Yeri was unfocused today, even the teacher could see that, she was staring out the window and smiling weirdly "Miss Kim!" Yeri was startled and instently drop her pen. Until the teacher had statled Yeri back to the present her eyes had followed outside the window and onto the fields where a certain someone was. It was truly suprising to see the boy she thought would be hard to find headlocking someone who looked like his friend, "Miss kim! focuse please" the teacher yelled again forcing Yeri to look straight at the board. "My sports uniform is dirty" the girl walked up towards Yeri, "you'll lend yours won't you" her friend giggled snatchinig her uniform. "I forgot my uniform" Yeri had said to the teacher who looked at her in dissapointment "Yeri thats the third time this week!" then he added with a little more guilt allowed her to go back to the classroom and study or something. In this time at school Yeri had learnt many things like, how the girl had a relative in the education department how the people here seemed to have sharp eyes and smart toughs how people seemed to understand and yet still sit in the back of the classroom the teachers were no diffrent, they tend to know everything and yet closes one eye. Yeri blocked the noises and forced them to settle and fade around her while rushing towards her classroom,she was dissapointed, each day she was reminded of the rules this society sets, and the position she was in, water falls to the lower end and people go the higher end , but what about the people who stays at the lower end ? It's not cold when it rains, it's cold when there are no unbrella when it rains.

Jungkook was puzzled he had just passed the girl he was excited to see and waved happily at her, but she just passed by hurrily without even looking at hiim. Jungkook was a little hurt, even though they had only met twice(once at the first year celebration)  and they didn't really know each other very well, but he still expected there to at least be something towards them. Jungkook quikly comforted himself convinceing him self Yeri had just missed him and didn't see him.As he was thinking Taehyung popped up and asked "what are you thinking about?" Jungkook looked at him with a face asking 'what?', "don't give me that look, you've been having that face the entire time I'm with you, even last time when we were hanging out!" Taehyung said. Jimin who had been quiet quikly added his thoughts "this morning as well, when we had class you were even holding a book upside down," "really, was I?" Jungkook questioned himself."Don't hit me but, do you by chance have a girlfriend?" Jimin suggested from a safe distence, Jungkook snapped towards him and replied quikly "no" "then a girl you like?" Taehyung suggested ”no!" Jungkook replied a little louder this time "it's fine I was just thinking about some stuff," he quikly fineshed, then dragged the two away and tossed the question to the back ofthe head.      

As Yeri was walking home feeling disapointed she hadn't met the boy she had wanted to meet so much she heard a voice behind her,"wait up!" she turned around and saw the face she didn't realize she had missed so much. Jungkook finaly caught up with her feeling now a little nervous, after thinking so much before hand about what to say he still only said an "um, hi." Yeri replied with an polite greeting and Jungkook asked her the question he had wanted to ask her the whole day "Are you by any chance mad at me?" seeing Yeri suprised at what he said, he added "when I passed you today I greeted you and you just ignored me" Jungkook suddenly felt uncomfortible, what if he was the only one wanting to get closer? What if she wanted nothing to do with him? Yeri  was suprised to hear this, she didn't have any memory of meeting Jungkook and certainly no memory of talking to him, then she got it, "it must have been when I was getting back to class!" scolding herself on the inside she apologized. "It's okay I was just wondering if you would like to be friends?" Jungkook asked and looked at Yeri who seemed even more suprised, "Sure, if you don't mind" hearing this reply he let go of a breath he unconsiesly held and smiled. "Here's my number, by the way my name's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook“ Jungkook introduced while typing his number into Yeri's phone , "My name's Yeri, Kim Yeri."

Yeri was even more excited when she got home, she had managed to keep herself steady throught the whole conversation. She opened her contact list and saw the newly added 'Jungkook-Remember to contact me!" She scrolled up and down checking it and kicking her feet, slowly she closed her eyes and slept, Yeri didn't dream tonight. Meanwhile Jungkook wasn't so lucky, Yeri's name was discovered on his phone and Jimin and Taehyung begain pestering him on about who Yeri was."Who's Yeri?” Min Yoongi asked as he stambled upon the trio bickering on the caotch about who 'Yeri' was, "Also don't stand on the coatch " he added while sitting down. Jin came into his not so peaceful house and immediatly was grabbed into the argument as the 'Judge', the group ended with Jungkook explaining the matter and stating the important factour 'normal friend'....

Yeri felt today was a little diffrent, first a boy who was the boy who got head locked by Jungkook started hiding with another boy while looking at her, probibly thinking she couldn't see them. Then Jungkook randomly during break dragged her to the roof top, and assured her that his friends would get over it soon, which Yeri assured him that she was fine with it. Then the 'friends' Jungkook mentioned went up to her and requisted to be friends with her, this was by far the most suprising event, which she quikly agreed to half confused. Perhaps having an good day was forbbiden, when she returned to her classroom reality hit her, the class was unusauly silent, but she could hear whispers and giggles as she walked in. Her desk had drawings and words wirtten all over, and her chair had red ink puddled on the seat. Yeri stood next to her desk looking around until her eyes met the culprit, the girl sat leaning backwards, a faint smirk on her face when she saw Yeri's face. The girl mouthed "orphan" and smirked harder trying to holdback laughter,Yeri felt a chill on her spine and an disgusted feeling felt through ,she could fill the eyes devouring her. Her seatmate avoided her gaze , and the classroom was silent again, she forced herself to look the culpit in straight foward but she felt the urge to faint and the whole world stopped. The teacher came in "Miss Kim!"the teacher glanced sharply at her, "sit down!" Yeri stood still, feeling her heart beat becoming louder and louder.She raised her hand while putting on a smile "my seat-""what can I do about your seat!"the teacher snapped ignoring the pitiful sight shown before her, if this was a fairytale and Yeri was the protanganist, someone would stand and break this awful dream and tell her 'it's over now'. Yeri stood still her heart beating louder and louder, the world was spinning, the sounds and gazes were louder and heavier now,She felt her chest heavy and kept replaying the horrid scene over and over."Miss Kim! Get out!"Yeri haistly worked out as she woked each step felt heavy and she could clearly hear the sound of the girl's voice in her head"orphan" it says. Yeri closed the classroom down, as if she finaly got out of deep dark waters she started breathing deeply. Yeri went to the roof top, there were still two sessions after this class but she felt digusted just thinking about it. Yeri took a deep breath and sat against the wall "should I just jump down?" there was a thought "would I survive?" She needed something, Yeri felt it, something inside eating her and consuming her bit by bit, it's saffocating down here. Yeri went back to class in the end, she was afraid to know, afraid to pretend not to, in the end it was an typical story.