Time

Life Goes On

'Like that snow that just settles down, lets breathe like the first time.'

"It doesen't matter what other people thinks, a relationship is between the two of you, just understand what oyu want then work towards it" Joy assured, when Yeri had gotten better she visited Joy asking her what her 'friend' should do if she fell in love. "What do you want to happen, what do you want you guys to be" Joy contuened "I mean your friend," Yeri stoped for a moment thinking about the quesions "I , my friend would like to stay with him." The next day Jungkook showed up on the rooftop as usual which Yeri was releifed at, "hows your day been so far?" he asked ”I mean it just started so, the start is great" "how are you though, like is your cold better now" "it's fine, completly gone" they went on about things like people who liked eating tomatos but not the skin, "whatever," Yeri begain when they had fallen quiet " I was awake" Jungkook immediatly knew what she was reffering too and perpared for the worst, "I heard you loud and clear," "you were listening, I knew you were awak when I said it, I should've know, I didn't say it because I want an answer, I mean I do but, I guess I shouldn't have said it and ran, I was scared of your answer, you don't have to answer," "I don't know much about you, so I thought if I could stay by you, I would get to know more, bit by bit, but then I want to stick with you, I know this might seem weird but I think I liked you before you did." 

'Take my hand now you are the cause of my euphoria.' 

Taehyung was always aware of the changes around him, weither it was the discisions his parents were making in secrete or the fact that Joy and JIn had a story they weren't telling. Taehyung knew the relationship bettween them, it wasn't hard to spot, Joy's eyes averted slightly when she met with Jin, and besides Taehyung was techinicly part of their story. Taehyung fell in love with Joy first, she was a gentle person but had good humour it was hard not to fall, but when he heard the news he decided to give his blessings, what could he do? if it was a movie meant for two people then he would rather not become part of the backround. He's feelings for Joy dropped soon, unlike somepeople he auctualy didn't feel anything more for Joy as a friend, his friends would often say Taehyung was more of a realistes, but he just knew what was going to happen, he didn't really fight for something he really wanted because he knew if he didn't get it he would feel the emptyness to great to handle, he didn't like things getting out of control, it felt helpless. Jin wanted to run away with Joy, he had nothing at home, he hated the world except for her, he hated his parents for saying they loved him when half the time he stayed at home alone, he hated the teachers that give him the impression they knew everything, he hated himself for not being able to be a child that could satisy hs parents. Christmas, graduation, birthday, he spend them with friends but when everything was over and the night becomes cold, he realize there was noone left but him, it was falling into a deep pool but not wanting get back up, he found Joy, it was a time he would escape reality and have a good dream, he didn't love her, the relationship was a empty shell, he couldn't stay with Joy, his parents knew, he wasn't perpare to be lost completly, he hid from Joy, when he realized how he felt it was too late, he wanted to reach out again but there was a gap bettween them, he stayed queit after a while and she left, he was lost completly in a way he didn't think would hurt so much, the hole that was filled begain to break apart, when he tried  to fill the hole he realized what he had wanted to say, what he was feeling, it wasn't out of fear of being a dissapointment, he was scared, scared she wouldn't feel as much as he felt for her, he tried to stay separated so he wouldn't drown when she let go of him, why would she feel like how he felt cleining onto the only thing that could keep him floating, why would she like him? Jin would never understand why he was able to be apreciated, his own parents blamed him for not being enough, they didn't like him, he didn't like himself, why would she? He left her alone whne she moved back, he knew what would happen if he stayed too close to the waters.

'I didn't want to lose her, I mean why would she love me the way I love her?' 

Taehyung had a speacial friend, she was a person he met in the park one day, he had a complacated mood learning about Joy's relationship, she didn't look in the best mood either, they talked it was a normal conversation, a normal conversaiton they couldn't share with anyone else, "what is something you would do if you can?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity "I want to visit the sea by Toronto" she replied while looking at him "there's no sea in Toronto" he looked away a little startled "how would you know if you don't try?" she asked, it seemed to be more then just about Toronto "there's maps" he answered feeling as if he understood what she meant "wouldn't you want to see for yourself?" "no, that would mean visiting Toronto" he looked at her, she was mature and yet she didn't seem like an adult more like someone trying to act like one, "is'n it tiring ?" the girl looked a little confused which he explained "being mature?" "sometimes it's better." The girl left at the end of the day, he was left on the grass, he learnt she wasn't living any where he could visit, Taehyung felt a little betrayed but releifed at the thought of holding a conversatoin with someone he may never meet again he hadn't told any of the conversation to anyone, maybe because she looked the same. 

Yeri was extremly happy to know her cousin who had being away would be coming back soon, she was happier to be able to share the news with Jungkook, Seulgi and Jimin was also visiting Jin's house, Joy had excused herself when she invited her to come with her to Jin's place, her life had taken a turn from what it was before and she thanked Jungkook for it .