Today

Life Goes On

'I lie here fallen to the ground, time goes on by it's own without an single apology' 

Jungkook didn't like going home, it was the same as anywhere else, but saffocating. Jungkook opened the door and a voice came out "your home" Jungkook nodded and rushed past the living area."Did I tell you to leave?" the voice grew colder "come back!" Jungkook dropped his bag and walked forward, a hand went hard against his face causing it to burn, "I heard you skiped school again“ the man contuined "I don't expect you to be on your brother's level, can't you just be a normal student?" Jungkook ignored the harsh words, convencing himself it didn't matter. The tension was heavy, the man closed his eyes and thought for a moment then sighed and did a small laugh "who am I comparing to?" he asked himself "we didn't have any expectations for you anyway, just don't cause anymore trouble.” Jungkook walked away stinging from the words, "mother..." Jungkook said when an unexpected figure was shown, another slap  on the same side sending across more pain then the first one "what did you do this time?" the 'mother' asked with eyes filled with disgust "can't you save your self some time?" Jungkook was hurt looking at the dissapointment that flashes through his mother's eyes. "It was the right choice not to send him to his brother's school" the words stuck out like throns "imagin the damage to his reputation" the conversation behind the door didn't seemed to hurt Jungkook any less, then Jungkook shook his head and comforted himself "if there is no expectations at least I don't need to study" as he was thinking tears begain falling, Jungkook know the most of what no expectations come with, no expectations on a good score, no expectations to dinner , no expectations means nothing or rather ;not much care towards what ever he does. Some times Jungkook feel as though he shouldn't have existed, his family would be the perfect family of a top notch lawyer couple and a genius child succesor but with him it's an normal family that has a trouble student child, an unwanted one. Jungkook discovered his talents in acting when he was in 3rd grade he had won an arts compition and arrived home sharing the great news, his parents seemed suprised then told him it was okay to relax and he doesen't need to be perfect. Jungkook felt wronged, he haden't worked hard just to be praised, his brother was always praised ,so why couldn't they praise him? He showed test scores who had full marks, he was always in the top 20 of their school, but his parents instead of praising him, told him to stop showing of, Jungkook was puzzled but overheard an coversation."Our child is selfish!" the 'mother' said "he's trying to be his brother" Jungkook was upset, he just wanted a normal celebration, an normal congradulation, a normal gift, but in the case of him, his brother was the expected level, and he was an mistake and equation down wrong to the last step. Jungkook still studied, he thought if he could do well enough to be ont he same level as his brother he would be seen, he was wrong. Jungkook got first place in the whole school, he thought they would finally look at him straight without having their gaze wondered of to his brother, he was wrong, they had an celebration but not for him, it was for his brother, to encourage him to do better in the next exam. Jungkook was upset and finally decided to speak but they didn't allow him instead scolded him for being selfish and self centered, and he should have let his brother acheive the greater for his brother was the true hope of their family, Jungkook was crushed, his heart shattered many times before and he would pick up the broken parts to mend in the end of the day but this time he didn't even know where to bagain mending these shatterd parts.

Jungkook woke up from his dream and walked out of the house early, he didn't want to see an happy family eating breakfeast with three plates. He didn't know where to go so he went to school, school was a good place even though he skipped many classes his scores were always stable, the teachers praised him and told him to do better each time the results were in, it was the only time he felt he did something with all he could, and yet there was noone to celebrate with. His friends were good friends, but everyone's lives were to full and complicated to celebrate, and he didn't think having good grades were good things to share. He walked to the roof top suprised to see the door unlocked and opened, he walked on and saw someone he never thought would be here. "Yeri" he called to her "what are you doing here?"  Yeri turned around suprised to see him but smiled and replied "I'm always here, I usally arive early, this is where I stay most of the time" " thats good" he replied. "Is there something wrong today?" Yeri asked, "ah, nothing really" seeing Jungkook unwanting to say whatwas bothering him Yeri assured him she would llisten if he wanted to , then she changed the subject to hobbies she would usally do and started talking away.Jungkook was releifed Yeri haden't asked anything, he wasn't perpared to tell anyone yet, it seemed like a weird thing to frete over. Jungkook talked with Yeri about all sorts of things, as the two begain they realized it was comfortable to talk to eachother and relaxing in a way."School will start soon" Yeri sighed, a little dissapointed time goes so fast sometimes  "I wish I can skip class" she had said this unintentionaly, Yeri was suprised at Jungook's sudden agreement "Yeah, lets skip class today" Yeri looked at him and found him completely serious, she agreed. Yeri followed Jungkook as they walked out of the cinema, this day had been like no other, most importantly she was with him, Yeri had been to the cinema multiply times, but this was by far the most treasured one. As Yeri returned home she washed and fineshed washingthe plates, she layed down on her bed and closed her eyes.

Before Jungkook had gotten closer with Yeri, a plan was taken out, "Jungkook is acting weird these days," Jimin whispered to Taehyung who sat on the caotch nodding "and he seems to be in a happy mood for no reason at all!" Taehyung agreed, "do you think Yeri is the cause of this " Jin suprised the two with an sudden comment."Hyung, how do you know Yeri?" Jimin asked he didn't remeber telling Jin about Yeri, "I don't know, all of you have been talking about her" Jin replied "really?, wait, all of us?" Taehyung gasped "so Jungkook has been talking about her also." the three drawed to an conclusion coming up with a plan to follow Jungkook and see what kind of girl Yeri was. The two was sent first by an busy Jin, ordered to find out 'Yeri’ , the two students followed Jungkook on his way home and successfuly found him talking to a girl, they heard him call her 'Yeri' and so the two took multiply pictures of the two and declared mission complete. "Would you like to be friends" they turned around, alittle shock at where this as going "I thought they were going out" Jimin hissed "what the heck are they doing?" Taehyung nodded, thus they decided to follow Yeri. 

Jimin met an girl he haden't expected to meet, "Seulgi ssi" he called towards her which she happily turned towards him and smiled. "Jimin ssi , my mum told me you'll be at this school too," she began "I didn't expect to meet you so soon" "it's so good to see you again,I have so much things to share with you".... Jimin liked Seulgi, more then friends, during the first year of junior high Jimin and Seulgi were in the same class, the two families had known each other for a long time so it was natrual for the kids to know each other too. As a child Jimin was small, not too small but smaller then the other children at school, it didn't bother him until he was pushed onto the floor for defying a strong student asking for money , from that day on conicendents started to happen water poured to noone but him, bumped to the floor , and dropped lunch plates. Until one day Seulgi walked into an alleyway and smashed the leading student, they went away, he thanked her truely and at that moment he fell in love. Jimin's feelings were never discovered, he hid them well, he didn't seem to exprss him self well as an child and missed many oppertunities, Jimin dismissed his feelings until the day Seulgi left. Seulgi's family was leaving the country, and probibly never coming back, when Jimin got the news he ran as fast as he could to find her, he wanted to say so many things but when he reached her he didn't say anything worth mentioning, he wished her the best and ignored the dissapointed look in her eyes and said his farewell. Jimin didn't go to the airport , he carried on at school, but deep in side he knew he hated it, he liked her far more than he thought, he tried to drop the feeling but she came back. Jimin spend alot of time in his juinior high trying to forget, he hated himself for being an coward, regreting that last descision he made with all his heart. In the end he buried his secrete, a flower that started to bloom. 

Seulgi liked Jimin, everyone , she stared at him in class, she knew everything he liked and what he doesn't like, she was disapointed when Jimin didn't confess on her very last day. Seulgi liked most of the things in life, but she disliked her self, she was an coward, Seulgi knew all alone the acidents that happened to Jimin but she was afraid, she pretended not to know everytime they walked home together, she didn't ask about the bruises which was ovbiously not from falling of the stairs, she hated herself. One day she asked Jimin weither he hated anyone, Jimin replied a simple no to the quiestion with a smile, and he said instead of spending time with things he didn't like he would rather spend time with her. Seulgi fall in love, it was simple, a person who smiled was charming , it was warm that summer afternoon perhaps because of the sun, her heart beat faster. Seulgi stopped upon the alley way deciding to walk in after all, it was clean, his smile was clean, he wanted to spend time with her, she hated herself but at the same time liked the 'Seulgi' Jimin wanted to spent time with. After a few years she met him, he looked the same but taller and stronger and his eyes still turn into a cresent moon when he smiles , she wanted to ask how he had been, weither he was fine, did he miss her? what came out was a neutral "I didn't expect to meet you so soon." 

'I'm afraid you know, I'm afraid you don't know, I'm afraid you pretend not to know.'

'What should I do with this flower that failed to bloom?'

'I buried an secrete, hoping noone but you would see, the traces left behind, traces I left behind.'

'What should I do when you seem to know?'