Tomorrow

Life Goes On

'Hold my hand, to that future, lets run away' 

"I like you," Yeri had a dream, she heard the words she wanted to hear but not towards her, it troubled her knowing he could be smiling with someone else, she knew it wasn't right but she wanted to keep a little bit of him to her self. Yeri wanted to stay with him, she liked his eyes and his clean smile reminding her tomorrow will be okay, it was only when she thought about it that she realized, she didn't know alot about him, Yeri wanted to know everything about him, but with what position? Yeri didn't want to meet Jungkook today, she needed to think things through, so why is it when she wanted to see him least he showed up around her? Yeri went to infirmary after feeling dizzing during gym class, Joy wanted to saty with her but she was sent back by the teacher, Yeri laid on the bed feeling a bit sleepy, a unexpected voice range out apparently he had got a ingury which troubled Yeri, she wanted to ask if he was fine but held back herself . She got of eventually and the teacher was gone getting equipments, she walked up to Jungkook who was suprised to see her here he than asked she was feeling sick to which she admited. Jungkook was on the field today he was distracted thinking about what he should do, he acidently fell and scraped his arm, it wasn't a serious ingury but the teacher insisted him to visit the imformitry, he didn't expect Yeri to be there, when he knew she had caught a cold he was worried he was even more worried when he learnt Yeri wouldn't be leaving school early to rest at home. Jungkook said to Yeri "you should take a rest" maybe it was because she had a cold she felt emotion roaring inside her atempting to throw her over, tears started dropping, it had been so long since someone asked her weither she was fine, her parents were far too busy and there had been to many things she didn't want to bother them with,Jungkook gave her a light hug and patted head trying to comfort her."Where are you going?" Yeri asked out of the blues "why are you always not here?" she seemed to be saying this to him and yet not to him "where are you going?" Yeri recalled back to multipl events they had missed she had assured them it was fine but she didn't feel fine. "Where are you going?" she asked again, Jungkook replied this time feeling a little connection, he too wanted attention,not to much just to remind him he mattered too, "I think I understand what your trying to say" he comforted her "under these circumstances you shouldn't say 'where are you going' rather 'don't go'." He wished he had said these words to himself before, he wish he could have understand that he would meet people who would apreciated him like Yeri did, he wish he could have comforted himiself before. Yeri fell silent lying on the bed after a few minuets, rembering she had a cold he reminded her "I won't go anywhere until you ask me to leave" he added after pausing a little "remeber to drink more water" Yeri was silent and Jungkook asumed she might have fallen asleep, he continued "I like you Yeri, I have done for a while, remeber to dress warmer and I'll see you tomorrow." As soon as Jungkook left Yeri shot up feeling her fever half gone, 'why did he say that alone with the other stuff? did he know I was awake, did I here that right?' she whole face turned red 'I want to make sure, but I don't want to make him say it again, if I pretended I didn't hear anything, could we saty like this a little longer?.'

Jimin went out on a friendly meeting with Seulgi, his sister about going on a date, Seulgi met him by the cinema and they walked in to take thir seat as the movie begain to start, it was a romance movie, the main leads got through alot then aget together in the end, it was a typical movie. They went to other places after the movie, when they finaly sat down Seulgi expected him to say something, which he didn't and the two sat there a little awkward. It was a lie if Seulgi didn't know what he felt for her, he was obviouse, but she wanted him to take the last step, it was getting late and Jimin didn't seem to have anything to say as they were about to part way Seulgi aksed with a diffrent tone "don't you have anything to say to me?" she looked at Jimin who blushed under her gaze, as if getting the reaction she was waiting for she coutenuied "I like you Jimin ", seeing Jimin's expression she decided to give him some time to decide "I'll be going now" Seulgi begain getting up, "I like you, I should have been first to say this but, I've liked you since middle school" Jimin said causing Seulgi to pause in her tracks, she smiled and hugged him, she was nervous 'what if she was mistaken' now it seems everything was in place.

'If I walk 99 steps towards you would you take the last step?' Joy knew the saying, and she was the one in the relationship who walked 99 steps wishing for him to take the last step, Joy and Jin met on the summer Seulgi left. Joy was a little lonly now that her friend had left and her brother seemed busy when ever she was there, Joy visited the libarary that day, she was a regular for the libary, she wasn't good at making friends so she spent most of her time here. She saw a boy in the libaray sitting on a bench, maybe it was the atmosphere the lights reached out potraiting him perfectly, Joy didn't beleive love at first sight but this day she started to understand. She sat on a table close enough to see him and started to pick out books. Joy wasn't confident to begain with, she didn't like to talk to strangers let alone someone who made her heart beat like crazy, it was Jin who started the conversation first asking her if she knew where the fiction books were, it seemed it started there , from that on they talked more often usualy about books they found interesting but sometimes about random things that poped up in life, Jin was easy to talk to. Joy started reading books and researching, she wanted to be closer to him and for her books were the only way. Joy confessed on a normal day, she was nervous but she didn't like dragging things she was sure with, she didn't expect him to agree which to her seaprise he did, they started going out in secrete although Jin didn't seem any diffrent it didn't bother Joy, Joy understood more about him, he likes alpacas, and he likes to cook. Jin wasn't in love with her, she knew that, she didn't understand why he agreed to go out with her, it might have been pity or maybe he didn't want to ruin their relationship, but Joy was fine with it she's always been fine about how things play out, she would rather it was a dream, evem if it was a dream she would rather it lasted. One day the dream cracked and reality seeped in, Jin left, out of her life and away, she was devistated the first few days to the point her parents noticed something, Joy's heart broke bit by bt as she waited for a notice, it was devistating to not know anything she looked everywhere for him, she made excuses, she couldn't sleep, she didn't know how her parents knew but she was sent away, when she was send aboard she burried anything that reminded her of him but there was still moments when she saw a vision of him, she would go crazy trying to find him. Eventually she threw the books away, dyed her hair and covered up anything that mght remind her of that utterly foolish time, and ran away to a future she wasn't familiar with. 

Taehyung was called by Jungkook's text message which asked him to talk, he arrived and cut straight to the poinit seeing his friends face "it's about Yeri isn't it?" his friend returned a suprised expression but didn't correct him at which he contunuied "did you guys fight? did you make her mad? you must have didn't you? you said something wrong, or was it her? and why do you always call me for this kind of stuff?" Taehyung asked so may question at once Jungkook didn't get all of them when he recovered he answerd a little frastruated "we're not dating, and I ask you because you seem more experianced, Jimin is too busy with Seulgi and I don't think Suga Hyung is intrested in this kind of stuff, Jin Hyung is just busy" Taehyung nodded agreeing "so what did you do?" "I said I liked her" Taehyung blanked a bit than raised his voice a little "did she agree? how did you say it, what was the atmosphere like?" Jungkook looked a bit taken back but replied calmer than he looked "I just sort of let it flew, but I'm afraid but she would think about it." Taehyung nodded and replied seriously this time "what is it that you want her to be with?" seeing Jungkook a little confused he added "do you want her to stay with you?" he nodded " you just try, you have tiime to make up for her if she dosen't feel the same way, sometimes you gotta try, nothing starts completed, if you fail then game over but it dosen't mean you can't start again." Jungkook was releifed at his friends words "thanks a lot."