Restart

Life Goes On

Kim Yeri started her day with a simple breakfast which was left on the table by her parents when they had left for work. Ripping the note of from the plate she took the bread and poured the milk in the sink. As she got ready for school the sun had barely began to rise, the wind blew hard onto Yeri's face as she walked out of the door. She put her earphones on as she stepped onto the bus hoping to catch a little more sleep, she walked to the end of the bus, there wasn't many people on the bus yet....She arrived at school early and the classroom was lonly she hurried to her seat and took a quik nap well listening 'One day the world stopped,without any warning'. 

Yeri was woken by the loud voices and chattering however she didn't lift her head instead just tried to block the voices like they didn't exist. As class begain she slowly lifted her head and listened to the roll replying in time than laying down onto the table again. Jotting down notes and looking outside of the quiet classroom she could see a few boys getting scolded in a straight line for being late.

Jeon Jungkook started his day wrong, he had hang out too late last night that he over slept. He quikly got ready for school and hurried around the empty kitchen looking for something to eat, eventauly settled with some stale bread and took the money left on the table. Furtunatly he didn't miss the bus, as he arrived at the stop near school he saw a familiar face."Yah! Jimin ssi" the slim student after hearing turned around and raced to him scolding "Yah! didn't expect to see you so late" the two students walked together towards their destination. Jimin suddenly turned away from the coversation confusing Jungkook, as Jungkook turned to see what had caught the eye of his best friend he saw a group of students from the nabouring school. The group of students seem to be cheering and jeering as they formed an circle in the narrow ally. Jungkook followed as Jimin rushed over and started peeling the students away, giving a fist here and there, eventually the students run of and what was left was an student wearing the same uniform with a raffled school bag and messy hair. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he pulled the student up. Jungkook pulled Jimin to the covienient store and bought some plasters. As the two of them sat for a small rest Jungkook asked Jimin "did you know the guy?" Jimin looked confused for a second then replied"no," Jungkook stood up and said a little loudly "then you must be mad "Jimin blinked as he said "did you know how many people that was? your out of your mind!" Jungkook was seriously confused 'why would he risk for someone he doesn't even know?' "you didn't even know the guy" he added. Seeing Jungkook worried Jimin nodded and said "your right " as Jungkook was about to say something he added "but its cold when it rains" seeing Jungkook in confusion Jimin smiled and patted his shoulder "you should try when it's not too hard." Eventualy the case ended with Jimin apologyzing and agreeing to lend the game consol for a few days, but the two friends because of the timing met an very mad PE teacher who made them run laps around the front fields .

Kim Yeri tidied her books as the class ended, she could hear them coming, lifting her head,her eyes met the incomer's. She was dragged into the famale toilet and shoved into one of the separated cells.She could hear gigglings and a voice range "hope you enjoy your time in there" more giggles,then like she had forgotten something the voice smirked and with that as an signal water poured down. The water drenched the uniform and saoked her hair the giggling and laughing continuied, the voices started fading but Yeri didn't bother opening the door, she knew it would be locked. Yeri sat on the toilet lid trying to dry her hair she didn't bother yelling or crying she knew all too well. When she had first encountered this she had yelled and tried to break through but after a few encounters she didn't bother anymore instead spends the time drying her hair to at least look less pathetic. A little sooner than she expected the door opened and she saw a cleaner who simply looked at her and said "I'm cleaning now," she walked out of the toilet and went back to the class that had already started. "Miss Kim!"the teacher scolded madly overseeing the water "What have you being doing? Aways late! Do you think class is a joke? Should we all wait for you?" the words kept coming and faded into the background Yeri muttered a few 'Yes' and returened to her seat, her seat mate turned her head and pertended not to see. She could feel the glares and hear the giggles they try to hold back. Eventually the voices faded and Yeri layed on her desk.

School ended and the students rushed out chattering excitedly, most of the water as dried by now but Yeri still felt disgusted. When she was about to walk pass the gate she felt a hand pull the back of her shirt and she immediantly knew who it was. Dragged and shoved against a wall by the alley her head banged on the wall causeing pain to cease over. Yeri was then slapped by the girl standing in front causeing it to burn, she been through this drill far too many times to bother to push back all she could do was block the kicks insults thrown at her. She didn't expext any less and when they had fineshed realeasing anger they went through her bag and took the money.She was left alone in the alley way, bruised, Yeri picked up her bag and whats left of the books and papers and started walking home. She slumped on her bed ignoring the sound of the door as her parents came home, she fall asleep soon. 

Jungkook cursed under his breath as a group of people wearing nabouring school uniform caught up to him, he knew the odds wearn't in his favour as the opposing had at least 5 people who looked serious. If this was a regular case with JImin or any of his friends with him, they could possibly make it out of the situation easily, unfortunatly it was only Jungkook and trapped in a corner with the exit blocked. "This is for before!" a punch came aiming at the head, Jungkook managed to dodge out of the way but then encounter another foot from the side, making him stagger. As the fist kept coming it was getting harder and harder to block, and a fist slamed right on his face causing pain to cease through. Yeri passed the alley ways on her way home from school, the treatment didn't happen today due to class dutys and she successfuly avoided them on teh way out of school. As she was about to celebrate she was caught in the middle of a fist fight. when a boy wearing the same uniform as her barged through a group of nabouring school students, and managed to run into her. Jungkook was shocked when he felt he had ran into something, he looked up and saw a girl he had seen multiplytimes at school.He quikly got up and help the girl up, as he was doing so the group of nabouring students had began to recover from the shock and was getting quikly back on the feets. Jungkook could feel the tension and he didn't know weither to just run or what to do with the girl he had managed to crash into. Yeri felt a hand on her arm as the boy started to run she quikly followed proccessing the situation, when she had fineshed proccessing the reached an alley and the two students hid side by side from the unfriendly students.

"I'm sorry to bump into you " Jungkook begain first "I didn't see past those ahm, people " he fineshed. "it's fine, i understand" Yeri said while trying to catch her breath,"but did you really have to run away with me?" she asked. Jungkook was a little puzzled, seeing the boy puzzled Yeri added" I mean wouldn't they think I have some sort of relationship with you?" she paused then added half joking "it would be frastruating if they come after me inorder to get you" she would have hated if she would have to go through that. Jungkook thought for a moment then said "don't worry" he looked at Yeri who was a little suprised “it started because of me ,so I'll protect you!" Yeri was now truly shocked "those promises were ones you made with people you truly care for, did he just say something like that to a person he just met?" she looked at Jungkook and was suprise to realize he was serious about what he had just said. Yeri laughed truthfuly and Jungkook having noticed what he had said blushed a little causing Yeri to laugh a little more. Yeri said after a little while "don't worry, you don't have to do anything" patting Jungkooks shoulder "I'll be going now, see you around." Jungkook replyed to the girl as she turned to leave "yeah, see you around."

Yeri layed on her bed thinking about the boy he had met today,and she shot up as she realized something "I don't know his name!" she screamed silently in frustration and kicked her legs as she kept thinking about the stupide mistake. Yeri had a good dream that night , she dreamed of the boy she had just met, she didn't know why but she really hoped to see him again. Jungkook went to meet up with his friends after the incident, however focusing on whatever they were doing his mind kept flaoting back to the girl he had just met, her smile to be exact. Jungkook had met Yeri before at the first year's welcoming ceromony, he remebered bumping into her on the first day as well, a small smile showed up as he was thinking of her. "Yah Jungkook!" a brown hair boy called to him "what are you doing, join us", Jungkook was jolted out of his thoughts and replied quikly while standing to join them "coming hyung!"