( +1 ) REVIEWS

 FOODSTAGRAM! ◦ APPLY OPEN!
FOODSTAGRAM!
REVIEWS / THE FOOD EXPERTS. 
review count 9
chosen 01
accepted 08
pending 00
rejected 00
last updated feb 02
 
brownie points
— including seulhui and jake on app (+5)
— 2 extra food posts (+2)
— upvoting (+2)
seul icon  
seulery 
seulhui banner
bae seulhui / chosen 
here is the review page!! i'll be writing reviews of your character and if accepted, i'll write a small/short scenario of your character so it can get me back into writing lol. pls do not judge from the length of your preview... i'll try to make everyone's around the same length as well! this is scrollable, so at the bottom, there's also a portion where i'll actually write your review. main image is also linked to the application!!
 
if accepted, you're good to go. no errors that stand out (but make sure to read the actual review bc i might just ask you to add one or two small things)
if pending, i'm waiting on you to add/change some things, usually after you notify me about the changes and after i review them, i'll add to your review!
if rejected, this is honestly rare for me to give out lol but as it states... if rejected, unfortunately your application won't be taken into consideration :/ 
notes! this is the portion where i'll write the actual review for your character. i honestly might use bulletpoints ahhh idrk yet i might do both depends on my mood LMAO
but make sure you check up on here to see what's up <3
 
chaeyeon icon  
bobayeon 
chaeyeon banner
lee chaeyeon / accepted 
"hi, welcome in! what can i get for you today?" chaeyeon asks as she walks towards the register to see a familar face, "oh, hey you!"
 
the female on ther other side of the register chuckles, "hello to you too! aren't you happy to see me?"
 
"of course, seul!" chaeyeon smiles back at her, "now, what did you want to order?" 
 
seulhui smiles back and glances at the menu, "the iced vanilla latte, less sweet, please."
 
"got it. do you have work today?" chaeyeon starts pressing the buttons at the register, "$4.50 is your total." 
 
"oh, no. not today. i decided to drop by after classes. i wanted to see my favorite book store employee." the other female slides her card into the card reader. chaeyeon starts to write her friend's name on the cup, adding a heart after her name. 
 
chaeyeon laughs back, "that means you're here to buy books as well?"
 
seulhui nods back as she glances back at her friend. "you're here for the friend discount aren't you?"
 
"no, no. but if you're offering, i'll accept it with a smile and a hug." seulhui offers her a smile.
 
chaeyeon raises an eyebrow with amusement, "i see. your drink will be out in a few minutes."
 
the door signals another customer and they start to approach the counter. 
 
"i'll talk to you later, i don't want to interrupt you any longer." seulhui winks and waits at the side for her beverage.
 
"hi there! what can i get started for you today?" 
 
the customer walks towards the register after he hears chaeyeon, "oh, i'd like the americano. iced."
 
chaeyeon nods at him, presses the buttons at the register, "$4 is your total. can i get a name?"
 
"it's jay." he taps his card against the card reader. chaeyeon quietly writes his name onto the cup, minding her own business as it seems like the new customer wasn't much for small talk.
 
notes! hello ky! thank you so much for applying to my story and for being the first applicant! <3 i hope the short scenario was enough lol. here are the notes that i included (bullet points!):
— chaeyeon gives me the shy and independent type of vibe, and she lowkey reminded me of myself before i started working. so i tried to include some traits of her while she's on the job (hopefully i did it justice lol)
— when i read your application, i couldn't find any information if she works more as a barista or as the bookstore clerk... so for this scenario i just did the barista part of her job lol (if you could include which position she works more as that'd be wonderful)
— for the relationships, please add more detail in regards to how seulhui and jake interacts with chaeyeon! i mean for seulhui and chaeyeon i just gave them a generic interaction as friends and it isn't a big deal, but just please extend more on how they interact :) i also like the story how jake and chaeyeon met haha
—  when it comes to chaeyeon's relationship with jay, i think it's really interesting how they have the "no label" route. because, i think their story will greatly focus on the "are we together or not but we don't have a label lol" type of thing?? you get me? so i think this will start some great conversations with each other and with their friends!
— also, i've been gone from aff for so long, i didn't even know that you can have multiple pages (?) within a bog post! so thank you so much for adding separate posts for each character. i really loved the insights with their social media cards, tweets, twitter feed, and their instagram feed. i enjoyed scrolling/reading through it!! it was really creative as well (showing which characters had an updated story reel/highlights!)
— overall, you're accepted! thank you so much for applying again. while you're accepted, i just need you to add those small things and that's it! thank you for applying again <3
score 7/10 + 5 (brownie points) = 16/10
review uploaded november 17
 
inyeon icon  
quackienyeon
inyeon banner
kwak inyeon / accepted 
inyeon smiles at the the barista excitedly, ready to blurt out her order to the girl as she waits for the customer to be done. it wasn't until thirty seconds later that the barista smiles back at her and motions for her to come forward—ready to take the order.
 
"oh gosh, i knew it was you!" seulhui smiles brightly at the familiar face. she always felt energized and happy whenever she saw inyeon.
 
"yeah, of course i'll be here whenever you work!" inyeon laughs back; she couldn't help but to feel proud with how the barista was so open to her now.
 
she remembers how she first met the barista and how inyeon had to practically pry seulhui to be more open with her. she's glad that the efforts had paid off. because now. inyeon gets discounts with her drinks due to the fact she's friends (or super friendly acquaintances) with the barista. 
 
"would you like two espresso shots today? or do you want to take it up a notch? what are you feeling?" seulhui asks, breaking inyeon's thoughts.
 
"as much as i would love to consume more espresso shots, i'll have to restrain myself to two for today." 
 
seulhui nods, "a regular then? no sugar right?"
 
"yes, please." inyeon pays after seulhui finished punching in some numbers into the screen, "by the way, seulhui, you should come with me to this party tomorrow night."
 
"a party?" seulhui asks with an eyebrow raise.
 
"you know it, babe." inyeon reads the female's expression more, "i mean if you want to, of course. like if you're comfortable with it."
 
seulhui looks back at her, a bit lost with what she should say. inyeon tries to persuade her more, "i'll be going with jiwoong. you can be my plus one, it'll be super fun!"
 
"jiwoong... the guy you tutor with right?" 
 
"the one and only." inyeon smiles at her. 
 
seulhui thinks again and inyeon looks at her with some hope. i really want her to go, she thinks to herself. however, seulhui looks back at her with hesitation and brows a bit furrowed.
 
"...i'm sorry, but i can't." seulhui looks dejected as she rejects the party invitation. she opens again, trying to reason with inyeon.
 
"it's okay! next time for sure. you don't have to explain yourself!" inyeon cuts in, she didn't mean to make her feel bad. 
 
"for sure. sorry about that. every time you tell me about the parties it sounds so fun. it's just... stuff that's holding me back from the great parties." seulhui awkwardly laughs as she hands inyeon her finished beverage.
 
now inyeon was feeling guilty, "seulhui! there's no need for you to apologize! i get that you have things to do, and i'm not mad that you can't go at all. there's always next time."
 
seulhui smiles at her, feeling relieved with how ineyon was so understanding.
 
"as much as i would love to stay here and chat with you, i gotta run. jiwoong is waiting for me." inyeon sighs as she shows the barista a text message from the tutor buddy.
 
the two females say their goodbyes and inyeon leaves with her drink in hand. she makes a personal goal for herself to bring seulhui to a party with her. they're already friends anyways, she thinks.
 
notes! hello silvi! thank you so much for applying again! i enjoyed reading your app so much. i had so many ideas for the preview lol. but i settled for inyeon and seulhui conversing and trying to bring her to a party lol. down below are notes and your score <3
— where do i even start! your app was adorable and a pleasure to look at. idk you outdid yourself with the color scheme lol
— i also think the italian portion of inyeon is so cool? idk the language but i'm taking an italian class rn! it's for italian films though lol. but that, is a trait that stands out to me 
— i think it's really adorable how inyeon and seul would converse about their shared interests (the bf games, harvest moon, food stories, coffee and nail art)
— and it's a bit funny bc i got into harvest moon not too long ago lolol
— tbh i wasn't really planning on writing about parties, but i literally love how inyeon and jiwoong will give me an opportunity to do so? i think everyone is at the legal age to drink right?? story setting wise lmao  
— and speaking about parties, i wasn't planning on making jake a party boy like that. i mean it'd be hinted, but i really like how your character will give me an opportunity to write about partying lMAOO
— also, the way you wrote her crisis is so wholesome (and i completely remember this from the original app hehe). reading the crisis never fails to make my heart flutter and for me to feel all warm and fuzzy.
— reading the whole love int. section really made me go "they're that high school couple" but like that cool high school couple that everyone just adores? you know what i mean? inyeon and jiwoong is literally.... literally the definition of first love but the first love that makes work you know what i mean? this relationship reminds me of my friend's haha.
— it's very adorable.
— was i imagining things but i think/swore i read that jiwoong was a social vaper but it's gone now that i read the app lol but idk maybe it's me bc it's 3 am as i write this
— overall, accepted! thank you for applying. if i didn't portray inyeon right pls just lmk! i picture her to have a flirtatious..? side of her but it's more contained or something idrk LMAO but i can see her have a flirtatious side. but her being aware of what she's doing lol. 
score 9/10 + 7 (brownie points) = 16/10
review uploaded november 24
 
sohee  
sohee_latte
sohee banner
hwang sohee / accepted 
"how does this taste, babe?" sohee hands him a cookie and muffin, "careful, i took them out of the oven not too long ago. it might be hot."
 
"not as hot as you," sungchan winks at sohee as he grabs the desserts, "ow! they're hot. like hot hot." 
 
sohee looks at him with a stern look, "i did tell you it was hot." she was still holding the goods.
 
he awkwardly laughs and grabs the treats. 
 
"sorry, babe. i guess i was distracted by you." he tries to save himself from the small embarrassment.
 
she rolls her eyes, "feedback, please?" he takes a bite of the goods.
 
"mmhm!" sungchan continues to chew, "love, they're really good. i don't know how many times i have to tell you that your baking is always delicious." 
 
"chan, i'd really like a neutral perspective here." she mumbles, "like really badly."
 
"are you still worried about your business?" he walks over to her and wraps an arm around her, "what's on your mind, love?"
 
"well, the business." sohee huffs and sungchan continues to wait, "it's just... not going as how i'd like it to go."
 
sungchan hums in response, knowing that there's more to her story. he rather not interject right now.
 
"and chan, i know you and hangyul are my biggest fans and i'm forever grateful that you guys keep buying my goodies... but it just not seeing the numbers, it makes me worried." the baker covers her face with her hands, "at this point... i don't know what to do."
 
"love," sungchan gently removes her hands from her face, peering at her with a small smile, "i think you're doing great right now. and while you think you're doing bad, you have to remind yourself that the business is still new. give it time, and i'm sure the business will get the attention that it deserves."
 
sohee smiles faintly at her boyfriend, "you think so?"
 
"i know so. besides, i can help you with advertising ideas too. we're a team. this business is important to you, so it's naturally important to me." sungchan grins at the female in front of him. he gives her a tight hug, "you're doing great, love. i see the efforts you're putting into the business. all that effort won't go down in vain."
 
sohee smiles in their embrace, giving him a squeeze, "love you, channie."
 
notes! hello elle! thank you for applying! i hope you enjoyed the sweet/intimate moment between sungchan and sohee. literally, i hope i portrayed their relationship correctly lmao. ngl, i didn't really know what to write for the drabble... and i didn't know how to incorporate seulhui yet, so i decided to go with sohee and sungchan :,) if i potrayed sohee, sungchan, or their relationship incorrectly, just lmk!
— ngl, i kinda like the idea of sohee using the foodstagrammers for more publicitiy?? it's cruel but clever lol and i'm a business major irl so i know this is a good business move lol
— so i just have a small question about her relationship with sungchan. is there a designated nickname that sungchan uses to call sohee?? i didn't know if i should use soyee bc it just states that friends use that... so i wrote him using "love" to address sohee!! if he doesn't then that's fine, i'll just use the normal petnames (babe, love, etc). but if he does, pls lmk!!
— ngl reading her whole relationship with sungchan was interesting. i really enjoyed how their relationship slowly developed. and how you incorporated how they were when they were just acquaintances, friends, and when they were in the crushing stage. i think it's adorable.
— overall, accepted! thank you for applying <3 the score is listed below as well <3
score 8/10 + 9 = 17/10
review uploaded november 26 
 
mei  
hazu__kiss 
character image
hazuki mei / accepted 
seongyu sighed at the text that he received from his dad.
 
seongyu, we received siyeon's english test that you helped her study with... it's lower than the test before this one. seongyu reads and he sighs to himself.
 
"what's up?" felix asks seongyu, "did something happen?"
 
"yeah. siyeon scored lower than her last english test. so now, my family and i are in a bit of a bind now." 
 
"uh oh," felix says with widened eyes, "that's not good."
 
"right? i feel bad because she was feeling really confident when i was helping her study. but i feel bad now... it feels like i messed her up with her test." seongyu runs a hand through his hair.
 
felix gives him an encouraging pat on his shoulder. seongyu turns his attention back to his phone; he sees a new message from his dad: is it possible to ask your friends to help siyeon with english? or do you know anyone that can tutor her?
 
seongyu thinks of one person that can tutor his younger sister. maybe, i have to ask though. but i can try to find someone to tutor her. he sends back to his dad.
 
"felix, do you think chan can tutor siyeon with english?" he looks at his friend. seongyu wasn't sure if chan could help his sister with the school subject. if anyone knows chan's schedule best, it'd be felix. 
 
felix hums before answering, "about that, i'm not too sure. i know he'd be willing to help though... but he's been really busy with his classes. i suggest asking him; sometimes he's free and sometimes he isn't. it changes a lot." 
 
seongyu sighs again and felix bids him goodbye to go to his class. seongyu walks to his class, trying to think of people that he knew who could help him. it wasn't until he reached the building and he started looking at the bulletin board. 
 
"gardening club ad. foreign language club... art exhibit event..." the male mumbles to himself as he looks at the variety of colored papers pinned on the board.
 
"ah!" he almost shouts, "tutor! ah, wait... math tutor." he rolls his eyes, he was getting tired of looking at all of the ads, "history tutor, chemistry..."
 
seongyu continues to browse until he sees his phone light up. "chan?"
 
his friend, chan, messages him: hey, felix told me about what happened with siyeon. i can't help her out since i'm really busy but i found this ad in the building. you can try contacting this tutor? i'll let you know when my schedule is free so i can help siyeon out too! 
 
the next message that chan sent was a photo of an ad. it was pastel colored, and a bit more pleasing to look at compared to the other ads he saw. 
 
"'i know japanese, korean, and english. if you need a tutor for any of these langauges, contact me. i'm a genius.'" he reads out the small description that was printed on there. he laughs at the last part. he thinks how it's written is a bit smug but it gives character. he quietly saves the number that was printed on the ad and leaves for his class.
 
hazuki mei, eng tutor he types into the name field for the new contact. 
 
notes! hi san thank you so much for applying. i hope i did the preview justice lol i kinda tweaked it a little of their meeting/how seongyu knew about mei but i hope that's okay ish??? lol i didn't really know what to write for mei so i just wrote about seongyu and how he found her ad haha sorry for the belated review/preview but here it is lol. notes are at the bottom yaaa 
— i haven't watched yuri on ice in a while omgggg so lowkey i forgot yuri's personality ngl but reading the app lowkey reminded me of it lol 
— but lowkey mei's crisis be hitting a bit too hard LOL i mean i'm different from her but then i lost majority of my friends when i went into college.... so im basically lonely as well 
— n e ways, i def agree that her crisis aligns with her personality. like how she's just like i wanna live my best life and the ppl i open up to shouldn't need me to change just to be friends type of situation
— okay so seongyu smokes, and i'm okay with writing that. but just wondering, how does mei feel about it? just wanna know in case i write about it or something lol 
— but i went :((( when i read that seongyu smokes outside so he doesn't expose his sisters to it ahhh <3
— what a man :,) 
— overall, accepted score is below
score 8/10 + 4.5 = 12.5/10 
review uploaded december 28
 
dorin 35x35  
findingdorin
dorin
lee dorin / accepted 
"hey seul," seunghun says cooly when he first sees the barista behind the counter. 
 
"oh, hi. are you ready to order?" she asks him, punching in her employee code into the tablet. he starts to browse the lounge area, looking for someone.
 
"uhh, actually, not yet." he mumbles, sounding a bit distraught that he can't find someone. 
 
"...who are you looking for?" she asks him, she starts looking at the tables filled with students who were accompanied with their friends or some who were doing their work quietly. "your friends?"
 
"surprisingly, no. i'm looking for two people. avoiding one and trying to find one, if you catch my drift." seunghun looks back at her, seulhui only looks at him with a frown.
 
"i... actually don't..?" she laughs awkwardly.
 
"my fault. i'll be back with a friend, actually! i'll be back soon, so don't miss me too much. someone i'm avoiding is here so bye!" the male quickly makes his leave, without letting seulhui offering him a free drink. 
 
she goes back to cleaning until she hears the bell ring, "hi, i'm here to pick up a bouquet." 
 
"okay, so we have a pick up order for a bouquet?" seulhui asks the customer in case she heard wrong.
 
the customer makes a small sound with the click of her tongue, "yes. the name is under lee dorin."
 
seulhui furrows her brows at the customer's action and quietly looks at the list of pick up orders for the day. "lee dorin..." she mumbles.
 
dorin waits for the female to look at the chart, she crosses her arms and narrows her eyes with her wallet already in hand. surely it doesn't take this long to find a simple name, does it?
 
"ah, here: lee dorin bouquet pick up at 2:15 pm. i'll go to the back to retrieve the bouquet." seulhui gives dorin a thin smile and proceeds to the back to retrieve the order. when she is out of dorin's sight she sighs to herself, "...your shift is almost over seul, you can do this." 
 
she retrieves the bouquet from the glass fridge and carefully adds two more layers of florist paper around it. she goes back to meet dorin at the register, "here we are. if you would like to add more changes just let me know and i can have that fixed for you."
 
she hands the bouquet over to dorin for her to inspect. at a glance, dorin frowns at it. "it looks really... bare. i'm paying a lot for this bouquet, can't you make it more full? i don't understand why you're charging so much when this looks so cheap." 
 
"i can change that for you, i'm sorry about that. i'll add more baby's breath to the bouquet. i can also add more layers of the florist wrapping too."
 
"please. and can you make the ribbon thicker?" dorin hands the flowers back to the employee with a bit more force than what was necessary. one of the roses bending from the impact. 
 
"...of course. i'll change out the rose too... but, i believe we're running low on pink roses though... would red or white suffice..?"
 
"white." 
 
seulhui nods and returns to the back, quickly changing out the bent rose for a new pink rose. she added more wrapping around the bouquet and baby's breath. finally, she adds a thicker ribbon per request. the florist hopes that this was enough. she was feeling a bit crushed with dorin's comments. and frankly, seulhui thought that the bouquet for this order was one of her best works too.
 
"here you go, i hope these changes are to your liking." seulhui carefully hands back the bouquet to her. 
 
"...it's not the greatest, but it's better—"
 
"would you—" seulhui starts.
 
"no... i actually don't have time to wait for changes. i'm busy, you know." dorin snaps and adds her card to the card reader. 
 
the florist only nods back at her, unsure of what to say. dorin quickly leaves the shop and mumbles a small thanks to the male holding the door for her. he doesn't respond to her but only mumbles:
 
"...that's a bit harsh, don't you think?"
 
notes! omg hello faith i apologize for this really late review lmao. tbh i had her review ready; just not the preview part :,) however, i hope this preview is good enough! tbh i was really lost with trying to write dorin bc i didn't really want to make her look like a "generic mean girl..." but i did unintentionally now that i read back on it... ofc if there's changes to her personality (from how i wrote the preview) just let me know! your review notes are below:
— tbh i really like how dorin kinda gets backstabbed with her own "friends" but instead of dwelling on it she just moves on and goes to the foodstagram group instead
— seunghun gives me the vibe that he'll probs try to "fix" dorin's personality (or at least influences her be a bit nicer)  and that's what i plan for anyways LMAO
— since they have an open ending, i have a bunch of ideas for the pair tbh so :^)
— i enjoy dorin's sly personality of using seunghun for the internship so that adds a bunch of *drama* lol
— also idk if its just me but are some of the usernames in her comments just like "random" accounts that follow her or they have relations with dorin? bc i only know minah that comments on her posts (and they're friends lol) but jangimin..? silviliu?? and im just asking just to make sure LMFAO 
score 8/10 + 7 = 15/10
review uploaded january 17
 
keonwoo 35  
jkw113
character image
jeon keonwoo / accepted 
"keonwoo, let's go get coffee." soohwan offers, "i'll even pay."
 
"alright. okay. starbucks?" keonwoo asks, since he has a normal frappuccino order there.
 
"nah, there's actually a shop that like revamped their menu. you wanna try that place? i'm also fine with whatever you want." 
 
"it's okay. let's just go there since you brought it up." he starts to walk towards the exit.
 
soohwan follows him, a bit nervous since he knows one of the employees there. actually, the two males know the barista. keonwoo was the one that's unaware.
 
upon their arrival, the shop was busy, the line reaching the door and the employees taking orders and shouting out the orders that were done. it was a mixture of "what can i get for you today" and "thank you, have a nice a day".
 
it's loud.
 
keonwoo glances at the menu on the side, hoping they have blended drinks of some sort or if they offered decaf. soohwan glances at his friend and back at one of the baristas.
 
"i have a large caramel macchiato with extra caramel!" the barista shouts at the counter.
 
keonwoo looks at the pick up counter, surprised to see his ex-girlfriend as an employee at the coffee shop. 
 
 
"just get me the oreo blended drink with whip." keonwoo quickly leaves and sits at a table before his best friend can grab him.
 
soohwan glances at seulhui who waves at him, he waves back but with an apologetic smile.
 
"hey soohwan. an americano today?" she suggests, remembering one of his few drinks he usually gets.
 
"yeah, but can you add two more shots... i'll need it." he laughs hoping she thinks he's referring to school. but really, he'll need it for how moody keonwoo will be. who wouldn't be a bit upset that your friend baited you with free drinks just for you to see your ex?
 
seulhui gives him a short laugh, "of course. and for... keonwoo?"
 
"oh, he wants the oreo blended with—"
 
"whip cream..?" 
 
"correct. i'm surprised."
 
"hm..? for what?" she mumbles.
 
"do you remember keonwoo likes sweets or something?"
 
"it's hard to forget knowing how bad his diet is. it's just all sweets and junk food." seulhui laughs, "...does keonwoo know that you text me from time to time? or that we're still friends?"
 
"...no, he most likely thinks that this was a coincidence. i'm not sure if i should tell him either.... i most likely won't now that i think about it."
 
she nods at him, "alright..."
 
seulhui finishes soohwan's transaction and moves onto classes and other small topics. what the pair doesn't notice are the glances that keonwoo sends to his best friend and his ex-girlfriend.
 
notes! omg hello judy!! thank you so much for applying! here are your notes and your review! if you think i didn't write keonwoo or soohwan correctly you can just lmk! also idek if i picked the right pic for keonwoo's faceclaim :,) but if it's incorrect just lmk haha
—  i really really like keonwoo's crisis and how it's basically to fulfill his dad's dying wish. it's really sad and bittersweet when i read it
— i also like how you wrote seulhui's relationship with keonwoo and how he and his friends gave seulhui a safe space for her hobbies and such.
— since he has an open ending with soohwan, i actually have a lot of ideas too.
— really loved reading this app! thank you for applying!
score 9/10 + 7 = 16/10
review uploaded january 17
 
celeste icon  
bellecelly 
character image
céleste auclair / accepted 
céleste looks over her laptop screen, staring at her roommate, siyeon, who was silently typing away. the girl notes the current time: 12:28 pm. 

"hey siyeon, are you hungry? do you want to get lunch?" céleste closes her laptop quietly and looks at her roommate, expectantly. 
 
céleste and siyeon have only met two months ago; siyeon contrasts a lot of céleste's wishful thinking about how her relationship would be like with her roommate. the foreigner thought she'd be close to her roommate, maybe best friends even. it's too soon to say what their relationship status is but céleste knows that she's trying. she's trying to be friends with siyeon. she's trying to get along with her. she's trying to get to know her. all of these attempts seem to be futile with how siyeon responds. 
 
"...siyeon?" céleste asks again after three minutes. maybe she didn't hear me

"hmm?" the roommate hums in response, "yeah?"
 
"are you hungry? it's lunch time, we can go and eat if you're hungry." she finishes tying the laces on her shoes, putting her hand bag over her shoulders.
 
"i'm fine. thank you." siyeon looks back at her own activity and céleste leaves.
 
when the door closes céleste sighs to herself and reminds herself that she'll let her roommate be. 
 
maybe i have to stop being the one that offers to bring her out? 
 
"allô? mom? are you okay?" céleste answers her phone in french, concern layered onto her voice when her mom calls her, "it's like 4 am over there... what happened?"
 
"allô love?" she recognizes that voice, it's her mother: juliette. 
 
"we're doing just fine, sweetie!" margot, her other mother, could be heard faintly. she sounds overly thrilled. 
 
a smile grew onto her face after hearing her parents' voices. "did you guys drink? why are you up right now?"
 
"margot and i stayed up a bit, having a drink." juliette laughs, "you know how your mother can get. we decided to call you to check up on you though, darling. we miss you a lot. isn't it lunch time now?"
 
"mhm, it's about 12:45 right now. and i'm on my way to lunch." 
 
"how fun! make sure you eat well! how's the weather?" 
 
"very sunny with a slight breeze." 
 
"oh! céleste! are you eating with your roommate? what was her name? siyoon?" 
 
"no," she chuckles, "it's siyeon."
 
"oops! my mistake, are you eating with siyeon?" juliette corrects herself.
 
céleste goes quiet for a short moment, "no... i'm going by myself, but i don't mind."
 
"uh oh... our little nuggest has a different tone. what happened?" margot sounds a bit more clear and closer to the phone. the daughter is unsure if her mother was talking to her or her other mother. 
 
céleste takes a deep breath and tells her parents about siyeon: how the relationship with her roommate isn't as how she thought it would be, her poor attempts to get to know siyeon, and the curt responses that she receives from her.
 
there was a short pause from the other side of the phone, "hm... love, what if you just... ignore her?" 
 
"margot! what type of advice is that?" she hears juliette ask her wife with a hint of her being a bit more awake.
 
"céleste, love, what i mean is that, yes, you should contact siyeon when you need to. like if she's not in the dorm and it's late, that type of stuff. but! i think you have to live life." margot continues her explanation, "life is too short for you to be so focused on your friendship with siyeon. it's clear she's not a bit interested in being friends—"
 
"mom? ouch..?" céleste interupts her.
 
"dear, you know what i mean. but if she's not interested in you, don't bother with her anymore. just keep it strictly being roommates. i'm sure you'll find friends over there."
 
"and if she doesn't?"
 
"we'll move over there." margot jokes. 
 
céleste laughs at her parents. she's thankful for her parents' advice. and they're right anyways: life is too short to be so concerned with siyeon. she'll find someone... eventually. 
 
notes! hello mei! thank you so much for applying and i hope i portrayed céleste correctly! tbh, when i was trying to find an image for the main image... i can't tell if i picked the right image LOL. but lmk if i have to fix anything ofc!!! down below are your notes and score:
— i absolutely love her background—i love her adopted parents and their dynamic with her daughter. (esp how she calls them late at night for fashion advice lol)
— i like how her crisis is super light hearted as well. i think it's really cute bc it's pretty simple
— literally the main crisis is just seul trying to get céleste and sunghoon together 3 haha i'm very soft for them don't touch me aoifhgoidgf
— i really like the point where sunghoon will flat out gush about céleste too. like when i read that sunghoon would visit seul during her break just to talk about her lol <3
—  the guy is whipped and we love that haha and céleste is just living her best life a bit oblivious haha
— also pls lmk if i portrayed her parents right... i liked how you added that she talks to her parents openly and about everything. so i pictured her talking to her parents about her early/pre struggles before meeting the foodstagrammers! 
— overall, accepted! thank you so much for applying and i apologize for the late review!
score 9/10 + 7 = 16/10 
review uploaded february 2
 
character icon  
raemyeons
character image
shin raeyeon / accepted 
rae, ramyeon tonight? you know the instant stuff, not the ones from the restaurant lol. raeyeon reads over the text that jake had sent her. 
 
raeyeon is currently at work, at the pc bang, and it's 6:55 pm; five more minutes before her shift ends. she starts typing on her phone to reply to jake.
 
too late, the message says, heeseung and sunghoon are on their way to pick you up. you're coming whether you like it or not 😈. 
 
raeyeon chuckles at it, okay fine but you could've just said that you guys missed me
 
jake replies back: it wasn't me that missed you lol.
 
omg jakey, why would you say that 🥲 my feelings? hurt. she retorts back.
 
the pc bang employee sees that it's time to clock out. and she does it swiftly, a bit excited to see her friends after her shift. she quickly walks to the employee break room to grab her belongings. raeyeon quickly fixes her hair and leaves the break room. 
 
"bye! have a nice shift guys." she says to her other employees and leaves. from the lobby she can see heeseung's car from the glass doors. she picks up her pace, even more excited.
 
when her two friends spot her from the car, heeseung lightly honks at her. he was careful about how hard he pressed—trying not to cause a too big of a scene.
 
sunghoon rolls down the window: "hey loser, look at you! aren't you happy to see us."
 
raeyeon walks closer to the car, she can hear the driver: "sunghoon, go to the back." she smirks at this.
 
"did you hear that, hoonie? you got demoted to the back." sunghoon was getting out of the passenger seat, "hey hee."
 
heeseung gives her a smile and short wave: "hello rae." sunghoon notes the look his friend is giving raeyeon, she doesn't seem to notice though.
 
"hey—hey! i'm giving you the passenger seat because i'm nice. your kind hearted friend, don't forget my kindness." sunghoon settles into the back seat, putting on his seatbelt as raeyeon was doing the same.
 
"oh how touching. our ice skater prince, the park sunghoon, showing us how kind he is."
 
"he is truly a hidden gem." heeseung starts to drive towards jake's residence.
 
"why the sudden ramyeon dinner meeting at jake's? did something happen?" raeyeon asks as she looks at heeseung, the driver, and sunghoon who patiently sits in the back.
 
"we just felt like it, honestly." heeseung laughs, "and you know jake. he can never resist a good old ramyeon night."
 
"it's only 7:15." raeyeon reminds him.
 
"and the chances of us staying at his house until late is really high." sunghoon reminds the girl. she wasn't sure if he was reminding her about their habits or if he was reminding the driver and the girl of his presence.
 
"everyone is going to be there?" 
 
"everyone but seonwoo, jungwon and riki. you know, the kids." 
 
"aw i miss the kids." 
 
"and you didn't miss us? we came and picked you up." sunghoon crosses his arms, "i thought we're besties, rae."
 
she turns to sunghoon slightly: "you didn't pick me up. it's heeseungie that did, our reliable friend. the one i can always depend on, you know? you were just there sitting in the passenger seat."
 
heeseung chuckles at the mention of his nickname: "she's right, hoon. you were just there."
 
"heeseung wanted me to come." he admits.
 
"no? hoon, i told you i was okay with going myself. i do this all the time anyways." 
 
"that's right. heeseung picks me up sometimes, you know."
 
sunghoon scoffs, he couldn't believe their friends, "raeyeon—"
 
"you can just admit that you missed me." she jokes, and laughs at him.
 
"i did not miss you." sunghoon states.
 
sunghoon and raeyeon continue to banter as heeseung quietly drives to his friend's home. he smiles from time to time—the causes being sunghoon's ridiculous (and poor) comebacks to raeyeon. another hidden cause that heeseung doesn't want to admit is raeyeon. 
 
notes! hello elle! thank you so much for applying! i really enjoyed reading your app lol as always, if you think i portrayed any of the characters wrong (especially rae) just lmk! and i'll happily change the scenario! also pls bare w me bc i swear this is nana from woo!ah but at the same time i'm not sure lol. but yeah just let me know! notes are under with your score thank you so much!
— i really love her name it's so clever and i love how her last name is shin. i just hate (aka love) how her name is literally that shin ramen brand 
— ok before you tell me i did her work schedule wrong, it was intentional! i didn't know if i wanted to have this setting... like during school, so i just wrote this situation as if they were on break :) 
— i love her whole relationship with enhypen, its fricken cute :( 
— i lowkey hate (not literally) how her crisis is literally sh!t that i went through ahaha def fell for someone too fast and they messed me up after that >:0 but i'm sure raeyeon can overcome this she literally has the girls (and enhypen)
— here is where i have some questions that formed and they're not that serious tbh it's just for me to know bc author rights lol:
1 ) what are everyone's coffee orders LMAO i literally wanted to make the scenario at the cafe but i literally didn't want to assume to give them basic americanos haha. i'd probs would've given them regular lattes for the younger members and like.... americanos for the hyung line 💪🏻but if heeseung and/or raeyeon have a specific drink(s) they prefer to get just drop it :) 
2 ) okay tbh i think i lowkey confused myself while reading your app since i stan enhypen and i know i said that the love int will be the same age as the main characters so jake, raeyeon, and heeseung are the same age (as well as jay and sunghoon bc they're the same age as jake lmao) but what age would you prefer for riki, jungwon and seonwoo (for your storyline, specifically)? i'm so used to them being like... the kids so i'm not sure if you were trying to go for those three being the same age as the others? bc i swear i couldn't find it in the app :,) or maybe it's just me that's confusing myself 3 lol [this will change if a chosen applicant uses them as a love int!]
3 ) since raeyeon has a strong association with enhypen, i'll leave this up to you: what's the living situation like? does heeseung live in the dorms? or does he have his own apartment? does jay live w him? i literally wanted to write jake's apartment........ but idrk what the living situation is like LMAO so i'll leave this to you :) [again, this will change if another applicant states otherwise, other factors, etc]
4 ) also would you be okay with raeyeon crashing at one of the guys' place? i wanted to write how late night ramyeon nights would happen at x place and they have a tendency of staing at x's place. but i'm not sure if that's okay with you (and tbh i just see them doing that lol)
5 ) this isn't that important but their (both hee and rae) stance on smoking and drinking? everyone set the tone that there will be parties so this is information i gotta know haha. (it's okay if either/or aren't into it btw!!)
— i love how heeseung is just always seen picking up two coffees or eight
— i smiled when i read that heeseung always orders at the cafe seul works at bc jake basically makes them 3 and heeseung works at a cafe too lolol
—   overall, accepted! thank you so much for applying again! looking forward to reading your response
score 9/10 + 7 = 16/10
review uploaded february 2
 
character icon  
character's username 
character image
character's full name / status 
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
 
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
notes! ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.