Nine

Dating Professor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Professor had to go out for some work, left me alone in the huge apartment. My mom called me and told that my dad is hospitalized as his heart disease took action again after I ran away with my boyfriend. I cried in guilt. I left to find my father without informing my boyfriend.

Yet, when I arrived at hospital, I realized it was all a trap. My father isn’t sick. They made plan to catch me. My parents sent their people to catch me and sent me back home. I couldn’t even make any contact to my boyfriend because my parents took out my phone. I felt so regret for falling in my parents’ trap. I tried begging them to let me live with my boyfriend as we really want to grow our baby together but no matter how I begged, my parents didn’t allow me to go to him back. They locked me in the room like a bird. I cried so hard for full night.


-----///-----


NEXT DAY

I refused to eat anything for the whole day. I just cried and kept begging my parents. My father heartlessly scolded me a lot. In the evening, they did more terrible thing. My parents called a doctor to operate my abortion. I protested with all my best. I almost went crazy. They caught me and forced me to take the pill. I fought with them until my last power. When I almost was forced to take the pill, some guests arrived at the house. My father quickly went downstairs to meet those guests after being informed by servants.


I don’t know who they are but after a moment, my mother told me to dress up nicely and acted fine to go to meet those guests. I didn’t want to go but I never won over my parents. I had to go. I dressed up then went down stair to find them in living room.

I saw two middle aged couple, sitting in living room with my father.


“This is Haeri, right? She is so beautiful.” The woman asked with a smile.

“Yes, she is my Haeri, very obedient daughter.” My father proudly replied.

“So beautiful, darling! Please come to sit near me.” The woman friendlily welcomed me to sit next to her.

I got lost with her friendliness because we have never met before. It’s just our first time.

“Haeri, this is parents of your fiancée. They’re my friends who have moved to America.” My father acted nice to me, introducing the middle age couple to me.

I jaw dropped to hear. Then I started dropping my tears again.

“Hik hik… Dad, Mom… We should tell them the truth.” I tried to expose.

My father rushed to pull my hand to his side.

“Ahh Dad, I’m hurt.” I cried in pain as my wrist got so hurt by his grabbing.

My father dragged me to a side to make sure the guests won’t hear us and threatened me. “Don’t do anything stupid or I’m not gonna spare that cheap professor.”

“Dad, but I’m pregnant. I can’t marry their son. I want to keep my baby and live with professor.” I told my father all over again.

 

My father lost his control. He slapped on my face strongly.

“Aww… Dad!!!” I screamed in pain. I ended up falling down.

“Oh god, what’s up?” My mother and our guests rushed to come to us.

“Cheap daughter!” My father was raising his hand ready to slap me again but my mother caught his hand in time then the guests helped me to get up.

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter