Eight

Dating Professor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ At Hospital ]
 

I entered the treatment room alone while having my parents waiting outside. I began crying again just to see the doctor is preparing for my abortion. I started to feel hesitated. I personally want to keep it but because my boyfriend has given up on me so I don’t have a better choice than this.


“Please come to lay down here and take this pill.” Doctor said.

I followed the doctor and shakingly received the pill. I grabbed the pill tight and became more hesitated.

“I don’t think I can do it.” I said while sobbing.

Doctor sighed. “Hmm then?”

“I will confront with my parents that I want to keep it.” I replied then got off from bed.

…..
I walked out the room in fear of talk with my parents.

My parents quickly ran to me once I walked out.

“How was it? Why was it this fast? Are you okay?” My mom worriedly asked.

“No I didn’t do it. I can’t do it.” I told them then burst out crying so hard.

My father got angry. He grabbed my hand and pushed me to get in the treatment room back.

“Dad, please have mercy on me and my baby. I want to keep it. My baby is innocent.” I tried begging him.

“No way! Look at how he left you behind. He is so coward. Where is he now? He left you. Wake up from this crazy love! You were loving him alone. He can’t confront with your parents. He isn’t a real man. Go and abort the baby!” My dad said. I know it made sense but I still don’t want to kill the innocent life. Professor is bad to leave both of us behind but the baby is innocent.

I tried to fight to get rid of him.

“No Dad, I don’t want to kill my baby.”


Suddenly…


“Let go of her!” a familiar voice to be heard.


All of us turned to look at the sudden voice’s owner.

“Professor…” I exclaimed.

He appeared with very firm expression with a few well-dressed people behind him. He himself was dressing up in very expensive suit that I’ve never seen before. He didn’t wear his glass and with that hair-style without his bang, he looks so different in just a short time.

“I came to take my girlfriend and baby to go with me.” Professor added.

My father let go of me and walked to professor.

He slapped professor on face at once. All people behind professor were walking fast like they wanted to protect him but he raised his right hand up as a sign to make them stop. They paused from approaching.
 

Professor laughed while rubbing on his left cheek. “Mr. Chairman, is this the way you welcome me?” he asked.

“Damn you, why did you appear in front of us again?” My father asked furiously back.

Professor laughed again. “Like I told earlier. I came to take my girlfriend and baby with me.” He replied.

“In your dream! If you dare to kidnap my daughter, I will make you sleep in jail.” My father threatened him.

Professor pouted his lips, acting so weird that I couldn’t describe his character right now.

“Well, so if your daughter agrees to come with me then it’s not illegal, right?” he asked my father back.

“My daughter listens to me. She won’t go to live with such a useless, simple guy like you. Her future is with a top rich Korean guy in LA so give up on dragging my daughter for money.” My father rudely replied.

Professor nodded in mocking way then turned to me. “Babe, I know you will go with me, right? We’re even having a baby so let’s build a family together. We ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter