Seven

Dating Professor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I locked myself crying in my room, refused to talk with anybody. The scandal soon spread to my family too. My mother called me to prepare to face with my father and they’re on the way home too. Professor came to find me at home for the first time. I peeped from my room window. He stood outside the gate as the servants wouldn’t open the door for him. A moment later my parents arrived. They already dislike about this news and when Aron came to our house like this, my parents called him in just to blame him for dating his own student.

My parents called him to talk in living room. I​ dared not to come out at first but when I heard my parents told him to break up with me, I couldn’t stay quiet. There, I know this problem is no joke. As my family is quite a well-known family, my parents really care about our fame. But breaking up is never what I want to or think of.


“Dad, please don’t!” I came out from my bedroom to talk with them.

I saw Aron was kneeling down in front of my parents and he looked so pitiful. I feel so bad for him.

“Go back in your room! I’ll talk with you later. Now I’m telling your shameless professor as well as my low-class employee to leave your life.” Said my father.

“No Dad! I love him. I won’t break up with him.” I refused.

“You’re not bigger than me. Go back in your room!” My dad kept shouting at me.

“I’ll sue you if you don’t break up with my daughter. You’re dating her because you’re craving for our money, right? In your dream!” My dad turned to threaten Aron. He seriously looked down on Aron.

 “Dad, he isn’t dating me because of your money. He loves me for real.” I spoke up for Aron.

“You’re young. You don’t know about poor man’s trick yet. He’s dating you because you’re a daughter of his chairman.” My dad said in mocking way.

“He’s dating me because he loves me and I’m dating him because I love him. It’s nothing to do with your wealth.” I shouted my answer with a little madness to my dad back.

“You cheap daughter, how can you be so shameless dating your own professor? I’m gonna educate you.” My dad became more furious with my answer. He walked to me and hit on my arms.

“Hik hik Dad… hik hik Dad!” I cried.

“Honey, stop it! Don’t hit our daughter like this!” My mom entered to recuse me.

“Uncle, please! I will do whatever for you to allow me to date your daughter. I’ll quit as a professor if you mind me dating your daughter as a professor. I’ll find another job and make sure to have enough ability to take care of your daughter.” Aron spoke up.

My father turned to stare at professor back.

“No way, you both have taken down my reputation so much already. Now what I want is you both to break up.” My father still strongly refused our relationship.

“No dad! We’ve gone too far already. I love him so much.” I exposed about our relationship more.

My father turned to stare at me angrily. “What do you mean too far, huh?” he asked.

“We’ve done couple stuffs many times already so I don’t think I can move on from this deep relationship. I really love him.” I told my father the truth, hoping he will have little mercy on us.

Even my mom got shocked with this truth. “Oh dear…”

"You cheap daughter. Who taught you to go on bed with an unsuitable man like this? Cheap!" My father yelled out loud.

“Ouch!”

With his disbelief shock, my father slapped me on face for the first time. “Cheap daughter! I’ve engaged you with a millionaire. Why are you this cheap?”

“Dad, I love him. He’s the one who I want to marry. I don’t want to marry that American guy. We shouldn’t crave for other people’s money.” I back-talked to him.

“Honey, take your shameless daughter to hospital. Even they’ve gone too far, we have to make sure she isn’t having this cheap man’s blood inside her.” My father ignored my words. He turned to give order to my mother.

I was so shocked with his order.

“Dad, we always protect so you don’t have to worry about that.” I urgently told him.

But my father still didn’t listen. He told driver to prepare car for us to hospital.


Then he walked close to professor who is still kneeling down heartbreakingly.

“I fired you, cheap man. Don’t ever come to my daughter again! I’ll write you a check. Take the money and never appear in front of us again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter