Two(last)

You little dork(Your dork)

On their way home, silent filled around them, only the sounds of cars, people talking, music and many more but the two was quite all the way home.

 

Sana playing with her fingers, looking down to the ground, waiting for the latter start a conversation,but still silent.

 

She don't know why or what she did that made Mina not talking to her.

 

Until they got reach their house, Mina hasn't still opening .

 

They entered, leaving their shoes at the door, as Mina about to go straight when Sana notice that she's still wearing her coat, that she supposed to hang it.

 

“Min-” she didn't finish her words when Mina ignore her and entered to their room, closed it after, leaving Sana speechless.

 

And now Sana is curious, she's curious why the latter acting cold towards her, curious why Mina ignore her, curious why Mina is not talking to her, she's gosh damn so curious.

 

Many ‘whys’ and ‘i don't know's’ running all over inside her mind.

 

After taking bath, she wears her pajamas and head towards the kitchen, taking bottle of water inside the refrigerator as she closed it after, she sat at the chair, thinking what she did today that made Mina looks mad at her.

 

“I woke early, we walk together heading to school, I talk to Nayeon, I attend to my practice in volleyball,Mina watching me from the seats, I accidentally hit my teammate by the ball to her stomach, but I didn't help her and walk away” she mutter as she realize something “Ahhh I got it now, she saw I accidentally hit my teammate and I didn't even help her, that's why she's mad” .

 

She opened her palm, staring at scratch, covered by the band aid, she got hit too, the time when she spike the ball, it was not supposed to land at her teammate, the ball has blade when she spike it, thankfully her teammate didn't get hurt by the blade.

 

But her spike was not that hard, she was avoiding hurting someone whenever she spiking, especially to her teammates, her teammates are special to her.

 

She left them, without words, she felt many bloods coming out of her palm, the wound in her palm was huge,if you compare the two, Sana's state is worse than her teammate.

 

She's thankful that no one noticed her wound, and she take care of it immediately.

 

She finished her drink, walking to their room, knocking, waiting for Mina to open, but Mina didn't open, so she decided to opened it by herself, seeing Mina's back figure, sleeping at right side.

 

She walk towards the bed, laying down slowly,not making the latter wake up, taking the blanket, covering her body, as she head towards Mina, wrapping her arm around the latter waist, her head on Mina's back, as she slowly forced herself to sleep when she doesn't even feel sleepy, not now when Mina wasn't talking to her.

 

Mina on the other side, She's awake, pretending to be sleep, she's not mad, she's worried at her, she saw, she saw how Sana's blood flows down from her palm, she's worried more when Sana didn't told her that, she's worried when she saw many bloods coming out of her lover's hand even though she tried to hide it from her back.

 

A tears forming her eyes, again, Sana didn't told her if she's fine,or in pain, Sana never told what she truly feels, covering her pain through letting out a smile,a fake smile.

 

-

 

Morning comes, class ended, means Sana has to come to their field court, entering the court of volleyball, she notice the disappointment and disgusted and glares she's receiving from her teammate, she made her way to their coach.

 

When she was already in front of their coach, she immediately felt a hard palm passed to her cheek, making her face turned side.

 

Slap, her coach slapped her, so hard.

 

“I'm so disappointed of you Sana, you are the leader of this team, keeping this team for three years and after all what you did was all fake! I heard you bullying your teammate, that's why you aim the ball to her stomach! You fake!” another slap to her another cheek, now her both cheeks are red.

 

Yonsei University known as champion in volleyball,ever since leading by Minatozaki Sana, won championships three years in a row, won gold trophies and medals. 

 

When Sana heard that,she felt useless, all of her efforts to make the Yonsei University volleyball team better, but behind those, some of her teammates spreading some s about her behind her back when none of those are true.

 

She's useless, she knows that, everyone says that, she's disappointment, she knows that, everyone says that, she's weak, she knows that, everyone says that.

 

She wanted to cry out loud but she held them back,like what she always do, she's pity.

 

“Give your uniform here and you are officially out of this team!” her coach shouted, pointing the door.

 

Sana did what he said, giving her uniform, leaving the court.

 

“Sir” a member of volleyball team called, making their coach look at her. “I think you what you did was wrong” she confess.

 

“What?! Cho Mi-yeon you don't have to tell me what to do! I'm th-” he got cut off when Mi-yeon played a record voice from her phone.

 

The voice of four woman, familiar, the one who got hit by Sana the three of others.

 

“it doesn't hurt, I acted like one and look how fool our teammates are!” the voice from record says as she laughed, with the three.

 

“so what's your plan now, seojun?” another familiar voice says.

 

“Drag that Minatozaki down” 

 

“how?” another familiar voice echoed from the record voice

 

“simple spread fake s about her”the record ended, leaving all of them speechless, mostly the coach and the four.

 

-

 

Library, whenever Sana feeling down, she goes to library, freshing up her mind by reading books.

 

She was busy reading when she felt someone sat beside her, she took glance, seeing Jeongyeon staring at her.

 

“What now unnie?” 

 

“Mina saw, she was worried about you, she's not mad at you” Jeongyeon confess, looking away.

 

-

 

Sana entered the council office, sseeing only one person inside, her lover,she was busy at her lecture, didn't notice Sana's presence.

 

“Mitang” she walk towards her table, sitting on it.

 

“Why your not telling anything?” in Mina's voice, you can sense of coldness.

 

“I am so-” she cut off by a soft lips connected to hers, Mina standing up, claiming her lover's lips, cutting her lover's apologies when she didn't even do anything wrong.

 

Sana stayed, Mina stepped closer, wrapping her arms around Sana's waist, deepening the kiss.

 

Mina let go, catching air, hard hands standing side by side of Sana, while her in between Sana's legs.

 

“stop apologizing when it's not your fault at the first place, Lisa told me, Your coach slapped you. And that you are officially out of the team” Mina met Sana's eyes, she put her hands on Sana's cheeks, cupping them, caressing them gently “I got anger, I can't just sit and watch the people touching what's mine” she lean in, giving the latter another kiss, a long kiss than earlier.

 

The kiss leads to hot session, as Mina starts to ing Sana's top button, Sana realize what they're doing as she let go of the kiss, holding Mina's wrist, stopping her from ing the second button of her top.

 

“Mina, not here, we're still at school”She warned her, still on top of the table, holding the latter wrist.

 

“Ah yeah, sorry” she stepped back but Sana pulled her again, claiming her lips for one last time, assuring her that it's ok, it's fine.

 

 

-

 

“This is why Sana should not let Mina get jealous” Lisa commented

 

“But at least they are talking again” Jeongyeon reply, smiling at her, as they walk away from the council office.

 

-

It's time to say goodbye now

 

 

BYE!!