One

You little dork(Your dork)

Walking on the hallway, as always the attention goes to her, she's beautiful but cold to everyone, everyone adores her because she can solve a big fight immediately, everyone admires her by the beauty in front.

 

Myoui Mina, President council of Yonsei University, 3rd year highschool. She's pretty, smart and known as cold, talk to her, silent will answer you, except her friends and family and on course the most important person to her, her girlfriend. 

 

No one knows it inside the campus, only her family and friends.

 

Books wrapped between her arm and chest as she made her way to the office council.

 

She entered, only seeing Four person sitting at their perspective seat.

 

Long table at the center, two chairs at the two sides, one chair at back.

 

The woman on the left side with short black hair, Yoo Jeongyeon,the Secretary council, beside her with long wavy dark blue hair, Im Nayeon, the speaker council, on the right side with short straight hair, Park Jihyo, the Vice President council, and last, the face of the campus that got be chosen one 2 years ago, Minatozaki Sana, she's visual, famous of course,I mean all of them .

-

Yoo Jeongyeon, Known as badass, strict, loves to prank, and most of all, the cleaner of the school, every dirt she'll see, she will clean it, and not gonna leave any evidence.

-

Im Nayeon, known as Bunny because of her teeth, loves to shout randomly, rapping when talking, loves to slap anyone nearby when laughing, mostly Jeongyeon is her victim.

-

Park Jihyo or Park Jisoo, known as Thomas by her big rounded eyes, Godjihyo to everyone, yelling when talking, she's loud, louder than mic, speaker and many more.

-

Minatozaki Sana, first day of school, she got everyone's attention, known as flirty, always being blamed by girls for taking their boyfriend when she didn't, always in fight but she's not taking a fist, Famous for being genuine,kind and softhearted person.

 

-

 

The bell rang means lunch time, Sana was busy packing her things as then she felt hard slap from her cheek, they got redden, she stock at where she was, of course she got surprise by sudden hand connect to her cheeks, it hurts, so much.

 

She felt like she wants to cry but she held them back and looked up at the person who slapped her so hard.

 

She's not alone, she has two girls besides her.

 

“You!” the woman pointed her index finger to Sana “You thought my boyfriend loves you?! Huh!? You flirty !” she yelled as another palm connect to Sana's cheek.

 

No one is there to help her, only the four of them inside the classroom.

 

Sana felt a blood coming out of as she looked back again at the woman,but this time, she stood up,but doing nothing, just staring at the woman blankly.

 

“You can't fight? HAHA you weak flirty !” again Sana saw the woman's palm coming to her again, she closed her eyes, waiting for it,but after a long silent, she felt nothing.

 

She opened them, seeing another hand stopped the woman, Holding her wrist so much harder.

 

She yelp, taking her wrist back, Sana looked at the latter beside her, Mina. Mina's eyes are so full of anger, she's angry, Sana can see it just by looking at Mina's eyes.

 

When Mina finally let go of the latter wrist, it got redden so much, as if she got spanked.

 

The three run away, leaving the two alone, as Sana still staring at the latter, while Mina didn't take glance at Sana and took Sana's wrist without warning, dragging her from somewhere only god knows.

 

Clinic, Mina dragged her inside the clinic, all silent, Mina didn't talk, Sana didn't ask, both of them didn't talk.

 

Mina took the aid kit at the cabinet, Sana seated at the bed, more like hospital bed, she watches Mina's every move, feeling the anger from Mina is still there.

 

Mina took the chair from the side, placing in front of Sana, she seated and took the alcohol with cotton, giving the cotton more alcohol, making Sana eyes widen.

 

“Mi-Mina th-that's to much” Sana awkwardly smiling, slowly taking the cotton with alcohol from Mina grip but the latter slapped her hand away.

 

Mina didn't talk, she pulled Sana's face close to her by pulling Sana's nape.

 

The closeness between them made Sana heat up, blushing so hard but she yelped when the cotton connect to her lips.

 

“Ouch!” she backed away, covering .

 

“That! that's what you get from not fighting back! If I just didn't get there in time, she could have corner you because you never fought back! Never in my life Sana, I didn't see you fighting back to them!” Mina yelled, letting out her anger, as tears forming to her eyes,she closed her eyes, making her tears fall.

 

“Mina...” Sana got soften when she saw Mina being worried to her, she placed her hand from Mina's cheek, caressing it gently.

 

“Please....Sana.... fight back to them....what if I'm 🚫not there, then you got corner because you didn't fought back?I don't know what to do if I lost you” Mina cried out, begging, telling Sana to fought back, even she knows, Sana will never did that, Sana can't hurt someone, she is just, so precious,and softhearted and Mina hates it because people taking advantage of it.

 

Sana felt crying again but she held them back,again. Never in Mina's life she saw Sana crying, never, Sana doesn't want to make her worried. Mina hates it because Sana loves to keep her pain in her own, and she can't even do anything about that,Sana, Minatozaki Sana, the person who means the most to her.

 

Sana hugged the latter, letting her cry on her shoulder, while she patting Mina's head, caressing her back, comforting her like what she always do.

 

-

 

Mina is special, Myoui Mina the person who helped her so much,the person she love the most, when her parents died, only Mina and Mina's parents was there, keeping her alive, she was thankful for that.

 

-

 

She never fought not because she's softhearted and doesn't want to hurt someone, it because of her mother, She made promise to her that she won't be in fight anymore, that she won't hurt someone anymore. And she's stuck with that, she cursed it, until her last breath, she won't fight back, except for her loves once, especially Mina.

 

-

 

She never let out her pain, to anyone or to someone, none of them saw her crying, but all of them saw much pain in her eyes. Even in her parents death, She didn't cry, because her father said, people who are crying are weak, and she knows she's not weak, she keep it, she won't cry in front of everyone, including when she's alone, she never cried, but inside, she's crying and everyone knows it. All of them are worried about her.

 

-

 

At the canteen, Mina's eyes is full of jealousy, if earlier is anger, now is jealousy, she can see some students keep glancing Sana, and she hates it more because Sana is smiling at them who ever anyone make eye contact with her, the seven of their friends can see the jealousy in Mina's eyes as they want to laugh out loud.

 

Sana didn't notice it, she was busy eating her food, but not until she felt a foot kicking her legs under the table made her startled.

 

She looks each one of her friends, eyeing her, as if they are signaling her to look beside her.

 

She got it and look beside her, feeling a black aura from Mina, as she stare at the food as if she wants to kill someone.

 

“Mi-” she didn't finish her words when Mina stood up and left, leaving Sana clueless, as Sana heard giggle from Momo.

 

Sana looked at them clueless as everyone laugh made her more confuse.

 

“ seriously guys what?and what happen to Mina? ” then she saw Jihyo grinning widely as Nayeon and Jeongyeon smirking so much, as Dahyun trying not to smile, while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung busy eatings their foods, and most of all Momo, she chuckle as she smirked like Nayeon and Jeongyeon. “What the heck?”

 

“Ohh Sana, I think Miss president needs coax, Sana you should follow her” In Momo's voice, Sana knows something happening she don't know.

 

“Why?” 

 

“Just go and see” Jeongyeon said, still smirking along with Nayeon.

 

-

 

Sana did  what her friends said, she entered the council office, seeing Mina asleep at the long desk.

 

She walked slowly closer to the latter, not making the latter wake,she kneeled down, leveling Mina's, staring at her lovely face, she was frowning.For Sana, she looks cute.

 

She doesn't want to bother her so she stood up, planning to leave the latter but a hand gripped at her wrist, she looked down, seeing Mina looking up to her as she stood up, making Sana to face her, as she put her head between Sana's neck and collarbone.

 

“Why do you have to be so beautiful that can make everyone look at you?” she mutter, snuggling more into Sana's.

 

Sana felt Mina took a deep breath, now Sana already know,why Mina acting like that earlier, she was jealous for gosh damn so much.

 

“i-i want to tell the world that you are mine,o-only mine” Mina wrapped her arms around Sana's waist, pulling her closer.

 

Sana grinning, she felt so much love from the latter, she's happy to have her.

 

-

 

“Aren't they are so cute?” Nayeon squealing so much from the two inside. Yes, they heard and saw everything, they were peeking from outside, watching the two 

 

“Mina is such a baby” Jihyo said smiling widely

 

“Correction , Sana's Baby” Momo Said, crossing her arms, grinning cutely.

 

-

Not me smiling so much while writing this HAHAHAHAH.

 

I have to go, BYE!