cause I've been looking at you since half past two, wanna take this downtown

Lowkey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cause I’ve been looking at you

Since half past two

Wanna take this downtown

 

From the dark clouds looming with the moon light peaking through it, a body plopping down the bed and the sound of heavy breathing was the only indication that there were people in the room. The lights were out, curtains not fully drawn in and scattered clothing all over the place.

 

The sound of heavy breathing soon resonate around the room. Two bodies covered in sweat from their night time activities are slowly coming down from their high.

 

One body rolled over to place an arm around the other person’s waist, pulling her closer to them. But the body went stiff before slowly removing the arm holding her captive and picking her clothes up one by one. She made no sound as she continued her way to the bathroom while the person she left can only heaved a deep sigh. Until when will this rendezvous continue?

 

Byulyi look at the ceiling in front of her, since when did she start sleeping with someone with no commitment at all? She used to be the type of person who would only sleep with someone unless they’re together. But this thing with Jung Wheein surely ed her up. Just one look from the CEO make her weak on the knees. A whisper here, a touch there will make her a goner for good. The sound of the bathroom opening roused her from her thoughts and she can’t helped but be captivated with how the dimmed lightning illuminates Jung Wheein’s beauty.

 

“Why don’t you stay the night?” She didn’t know when did she open but she heard herself asked Wheein and the younger girl only looked at her before producing a soft chuckle, “You know this isn’t that type of thing, Miss Moon.”

 

Then what type are we? She almost blurted that out but managed to stop herself. She once again watched as Wheein picked up her purse after strapping her heels on, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter