hush now, i know we're a little too ed to stay still, love

Lowkey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hush now,

I know we're a little too ed up

To stay still, love

 

As the myriad of thoughts invade her friend’s head, Yerim leaned back on her chair, watching the many expression that crossed Wheein’s face. It’s not her intention to stress out the CEO but there’s been a little talk around the company about the two women and it is making everyone curious about the nature of their relationship.

 

Someone apparently saw them entering a hotel few weeks back and that’s how the rumors started. Knowing Wheein, she probably haven’t gotten a word on the grapevine yet so that’s why she is here. To confirm whether her suspicions is right or not though from the silence alone, Yerim already confirmed her suspicions.

 

Seeing the look on her friend’s face and the way she’s opening , she held up a hand to stop her as she speak, “Don’t even try to deny it. One of the interns saw you both entering a hotel, a few weeks back.”

 

That earned her a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head as Wheein muttered, “Stupid interns and their big mouths.” If she wasn’t trying to be serious, she would’ve laugh at that. Their interns surely know how to keep the rumor mill going.

 

Silence engulfed them once again, with Wheein deciding to continue her work and Yerim watching her which got her a glare as a return from the former.

 

“If that’s all, you can go back to your work Yerim. And keep those interns busy so they have better things to do rather than be stupid. I’m not paying them to gossip.”

 

Wheein’s voice has a finality to them and she knew if she tried to counter that, she won’t make it out alive. They are friends, but when it comes to work, Wheein’s her boss and her words are the law.

 

Before she completely left the room, she turned towards her friend once more and uttered, “You’re an adult, Wi. Both of you are. And whatever you do outside of the company is none of our business but as your friend, I do hope you know what you’re doing. Don’t get too close to the fire if you don’t want to get burn.”

 

And at that, she left Wheein to her work and invading thoughts. Knowing sooner rather than later, her friend will come running to them for advice and that made her smirk. She can’t wait to tell the others of what she learned.

 

- lowkey –

 

Byulyi entered the company with confident stride, all employees who saw her made sure to stop and bow to show their respect while she gave them a smile in return, in acknowledgement to their existence. After all, her company won’t be where it is today if it wasn’t for their hard work.

 

Entering the elevator followed by Sandeul, her most trusted assistant and confidant, who immediately reminded her of the meeting with her father. Letting out a groan, she turned slightly towards his direction as she speaks, “Can’t we reschedule that meeting? Tell him I’m busy with client meetings all day.”

 

“I’m sorry, Ms. Moon but I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

 

“Why the hell not?”

 

“Because he’s already in your office waiting.” As soon as he stop speaking, the elevator doors open signaling their arrival at her office floor.

 

Walking quickly to her office, Byulyi’s secretary meet her halfway while handling her an iPad which she knows contains her agenda for the day; also muttering a soft good luck in her direction before she moved back to her desk.

 

Inhaling a deep breath, Byulyi stop at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter