this liquid courage got me way too honest, put your phone on vibrate, let's catch a vibe babe till the sun's down

Lowkey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This liquid courage

Got me way too honest

Put your phone vibrate,

Let’s catch a vibe, babe

While the sun’s down

 

Wheein is seated at her office chair, the glass walls tinted enough that only she can see what her employees are doing. Not that anyone really bothered to know what she’s been up to, they fear her way too much and she would like to keep it at that.

 

Her face is burrowed deep into the amount of documents that her assistant have for her today, a bunch of needed a thorough proof read; though if it’s any day, she would’ve done that herself but she’s nursing an incoming headache so she’ll leave it for the department heads to worry about. Dumping another document onto the pile on her left, she heave a deep sigh and massages her temples. Guess, she’ll have to deal with her headache sooner rather than later.

 

Paging her assistant to her office, she leaned back into her chair while another sigh leave her lips as her assistant knock on her door before inviting herself in. Wendy Son is one capable assistant, she always know what Wheein needs to be done before she can actually tell her what it is. The documents that she needed to either sign or read are always in alphabetical order, always have coffee prepared for her and she most definitely arranges every meeting neatly to avoid overlapping with potential clients.

 

Without opening her eyes, she pointed at the pile of documents on her right and said, “Please distribute them on the department heads and tell to proof read everything. I need them by the end of the day, Wendy.”

 

“Yes, Miss Jung.” And with that, Wendy effortlessly picked up the pile and made her way out but turn back when Wheein called her once again. “Please, pick me up an aspirin and iced coffee with two shots of espresso. Thank you.” A nod to acknowledge her request, Wendy finally made her out the door leaving Wheein with her headache and invading thoughts.

 

It’s not like she meant to, really. But her mind has it’s own thing that keeps replaying the look on Moon Byulyi’s face the night before. That sad and distressed look in her eyes that Wheein can’t seem to shake away. The invitation to stay the night keep reoccurring whenever they meet and she always had to fight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter