14. Capriccioso

hole-and-corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hole-and-corner
Chapter 14. Capriccioso

 

 

Capricious -- a word I have been frequently hearing whenever someone describes me. It was both a good and a bad quality, I must say. They say that I act on impulse, and it's true. Life is too short to waste time on thinking decisions thoroughly. When you want something, you quickly need to do something to achieve it. But acting up on things in rush doesn't always yield good results. Choosing fast between options does not guarantee a good outcome.

There were a lot of regrets I've had especially when it comes to keeping my relationships with people...

especially with Dami.

Out of all the people I dated, Dami was the one I feel attached to the most.

It was quite some time way back when I met her. It wasn't that memorable for a first meeting. I believe we first met in a club meeting and seeing a new face in the room instantly made me interested in her. She was someone who was the exact opposite of who I was. She was smart, sharp and definitely honest... unlike me who is ambitious, agressive and not afraid to lie to get what I wanted.

Maybe, it was really a mistake getting her involved in my complicated life. By doing so, I ruined hers in the process. It all started in a lie. I hid my true self behind a fabricated personality so that I could conform with the norm. I knew it ever since I was younger that I was more attracted to females as compared to males. Growing up in a homophobic society, I was scared to admit that I liked girls though there have been a number of women that I certainly knew I was attracted to but I just couldn't accept the truth.

That's why I decided that it would be best to have a boyfriend, and so I did when I was still in my freshman year. He was someone who is older than me and a really rich and handsome entrepreneur whom I met during a common friend's party. He recruited me to do parttime modelling jobs, a job which I instantly fell in love with... It was pure bli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter