Sweet Sky

Sweet Sky [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                — On, no! Is this really happening again? — _____ asked, clearly impatient.

                — Sorry, miss, but what’s the problem? — the counter girl asked, hesitating a bit.

                — This is the third time you guys do it. I ordered my waffles with red fruits jelly, not honey.  Can you, please, change my plate and give me the right thing this time? — she said furiously.

                The exact time _____ gave her mistaken plate to the girl, Sandeul entered the café. He casually walked to the counter and quickly looked at the impatient girl standing there. A few seconds later, the counter girl came from the kitchen.

                — Good morning, sir. Welcome to Sweet Sky, can I take your order? — she asked with a kind smile.

                Sandeul opened his mouth to say what he wanted, but was cut by _____.

                — Yah, will you really take his order before fixing mine? — she almost shouted making the counter girl jump a little.

                — I’m sorry, but there’s nothing more I can do. They’re preparing another plate of waffles in the kitchen.

                — Who are you? — Sandeul looked down at the little angry girl.

                — Who are you? — she replied back — Can’t you see she’s doing something for me here?

                — What’s your problem? Couldn’t you hear she can’t do nothing more for you unless wait? Now if I may… — he turned back to the counter girl, who was a little shocked, and was about to start ordering again.

                — YAH! — _____ shouted, now with her arms crossed.

                — Stop shouting. You’re not at home — he said simply, making her even angrier.

                —Sir, do you mind waiting a bit? If my boss comes, I’ll be in trouble — the counter girl whispered to him.

                — I’ll wait just because you’re the one asking, not this brat here — he said, sighed and rested his arms on the counter.

                A few moments later, the counter girl went inside the kitchen and came back with a new plate of waffles.

                — Here it is, miss. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.

                — Hold on a second — _____ said.

                She took the plate, got some jelly on her index finger and it to make sure it was right this time.

                — It tastes like strawberry — she said between her teeth.

                The counter girl gave her a confused look while Sandeul rolled his eyes.

                — I-I’m sorry, but wasn’t it what you ordered? — she asked.

                — I ordered red fruits jelly — she said and put the plate back on the counter.

                — Be quiet for a moment, you already had your celebrity time. You will wait now — Sandeul protested suddenly.

                _____’s eyes widened. Sandeul turned to the counter girl and smiled

                — So, I’ll have mocha coffee and waffles with...

                — YOU CAN’T ACT LIKE THIS — she shouted.

                Sandeul looked at her, grabbed her wrist, pulled her closer to him and kissed her, a quick peck on the lips, then he his own lips.

                — It tastes good. Waffles with strawberry jelly, please — he said and smiled to the counter girl, who was completely shocked, so was _____.

                —Y-yes, sir — she typed something on the machine.

                — Actually, order just the coffee, I’ll have this plate here, but do me a favor, please? I’ll pay for this plate and the other she’ll have.

                — Sir, you don’t need to. Our mistake isn’t your fault.

                — It’s not your either. Do it for me, please? — he asked gently.

                — Are you sure you don’t want me to take another plate for you?

                — It’s okay, this one is still warm, I’ll have this — he smiled.

                —YAH! — _____ burst out finally — YOU CAN’T KISS PEOPLE LIKE THIS AND TAKE THEIR PLATE OF WAFFLES AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!

                — I told you already; you’re not at home, so stop shouting — he rolled his eyes —First; I didn’t kiss you, I was tasting the jelly. I’m not like some people who change their mind halfway and create a scandal later…

                — They really took my order wrong! — she cut him again, he sighed.

                — Second; — he said louder — that plate left your possession the moment you put it back on the counter. Third; nothing really happened.

                — I didn’t change my mind halfway — she said between her teeth — And, nothing? Waaah, you’re really some ridiculous guy.

                — At least I’m not an attention seeker.

                — THEY GOT MY ORDER WRONG! —she shouted again.

                Almost instantly, Sandeul grabber her arms and got so close her face that their noses were almost touching.

                — You shout one more time and you’ll see what a kiss is — he threatened.

                —If you want a kiss so bad, why don’t you do it like every normal guy would do? — she asked, confronting him. He smiled sarcastically and let go of her.

                The counter girl came with the new plate and a cup of mocha.

                — Miss, we apologize once again. Sir, you too. You really didn’t have to — she bowed.

                — Never mind. Thank you, anyway — he smiled sweetly.

                Sandeul took his meal and went to the nearer table, the only available one, only to be followed by _____.

                — You kidding me, right? — she said after putting her plate on the table.

                — What now? Didn’t I explain myself enough? — he asked. She rolled her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter