Another Way

2 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was back at home after her reunion with Byulyi. She sighed happily with her friends looking at her confused as Changsub chuckled at their reaction.

 

The three friends looked at her then and Changsub and back at Yongsun. “What the hell is going on?” Hyejin was the first to say.

 

“Yongsun met her lover from France?” “What?” The girls shouted. “Yeah, you should’ve seen the way she was looking at her at the cafe.”

 

Yongsun rolled her eyes at her “husband”. “Yah! You don’t have to tell them that.” “Wow unnie, you must be really happy to see her?” Wheein .

 

“I’m not gonna lie, I was surprised to see her back in Korea. She’s a Moon.” The girls gasped.

 

“Seriously?” “Yeah, turns out she was working in the French branch of her family’s company.” 

 

“Wow.” The girls said. “Maybe she can help you and Changsub oppa divorce.” Wheein jokingly says. 

 

But what she didn’t realize is that both Changsub and Yongsun’s eyes lit up. “Wheein, that’s a genius idea.” Changsub says with Yongsun agreeing.

 

“Guys, I was joking.” The married couple ignored her as they texted Byulyi to meet up with Yongsun.

 

 

Byulyi was with her father having dinner af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter