Reunited

2 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the meeting was over, Byulyi went over to Yongsun and invited her to a cafe.

 

The two went but Yongsun was still stunned to even speak to the girl that she has been longing for. Byulyi couldn’t help but chuckle at her reaction.

 

“Surprise?” Yongsun shook her head, so she was now brought back into reality. “Yeah, I thought I would never see you again.” 

 

“I missed you.” Yongsun whispered but Byulyi heard it. “I miss you too.” Byulyi smiled at her. “And I’m planning on staying. Especially when you're here.” 

 

That made Yongsun towards the younger girl’s comment. Yongsun realized that the girl had matured and her hair was a different color too. 

 

She missed her so much. 

 

“Yongsun!” They both looked at the male who smiled and ran to them. “Oh hello? Who is this?” Byulyi looked upset when she saw the man going near Yongsun.

 

“This is Moon Byulyi.” “Ahh, you're the girl of her dreams.” He blurts out. Making Yongsun blush and Byulyi with a smile.

 

“Yah! Changsub!” She hits the guy who laughs at him. “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.” He giggled before sitting next to his “wife” and proceeded to introduce himself.

 

“Hi Byulyi, I’m Lee Changsub, I’m Yongsun’s ‘husband’, nice to meet you.” He introduced himself with air quotes around the husband's part.

 

“Hi, I’m Moon Byulyi.” “Moon Byulyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter