The Meeting from Hell

2 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mrs. Kim-Lee, you look very beautiful.” One of her father’s business partners told her. He held out her hand and she hesitates to shake his hand but does so because her father was glaring at her.

 

When she shook his hand, he wouldn’t let her go but instead caressed her hand and talked about how pretty she was. 

 

It made her uncomfortable and she hoped her father would step in but instead he was greeting the other business partners.

 

“I get that she’s pretty but you are making her feel uncomfortable.” She heard a man say. The man that was holding Yongsun’s hand was annoyed before turning back and immediately removed his hand from Yongsun.

 

Yongsun was shocked. “You’re right, sorry, Mr. Moon, it won’t happen again.” “You shouldn’t apologize to me.” “You’re right.” The man nervously laughs.

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Kim-Lee.” He bowed to her and quickly walked away from the two.

 

“Thank you Mr. Moon.” Yongsun thanks the man who smiles back at her. “It’s no problem. He shouldn’t bother you now.” 

 

Yongsun felt grateful that someone had helped her while her father was busy kissing up to others. It annoyed her.

 

The meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter