[M] French Toast.

One Lucky Rainy Day

M/TW

 

Hyejin started to wake up, she wanted to snuggle up to her girlfriend but soon realized that she was missing. She sat up with a yawn and smelled something. Again she looked around looking for Seulgi not finding her in the room. The brunette stood up and decided to follow the sweet scent. Apparently it was coming from her little kitchen, approaching it she smiled seeing how cute Seulgi looked wearing a pink apron with Minnie Mouse on it. Her girlfriend was so concentrated on her task that didn’t even notice the presence of someone. Hyejin carefully embraced the cooking girl in a back hug and gave a her shoulder a little kiss. 

 

“You can cook?” asked the brunette  with her raspy sleepy voice. 

 

“A little bit.” answered Seulgi with a smile while enjoying the warmth of her lover’s body. 

 

“What are you making?” she looked at what Seulgi was doing while placing her chin on her shoulder. Hyejin loves food, and just based on the sweet aroma she could easily say that the dish the photographer was making would be tasty.

 

“Some French toast...my younger sister always asked me to make them for breakfast…almost every single day before we had to go to school…” Seulgi frowned a little bit, thinking of Yesol made her remember the previous family gathering. “…so, I’d like to believe that they are good.”  finished she talking while trying to get rid of negative thoughts. She was done with cooking the last piece of bread and put it on the plate while turning off the heat. Then she turned around in the brunette’s arm. 

 

“Go wash-up while I’ll serve the table.” Hyejin nodded and before going to process with her morning routine she gently rubbed her nose against her girlfriend’s giving her an Eskimo kiss which made Seulgi smile. 

 

When brunette returned the table was already served. There was a cup of tea for her and a cup of coffee for Seulgi. She also noticed sliced fruits and some fresh berries. When did Seulgi even buy them? Was I sleeping for a long time?, thought to herself Hyejin. Once she took a seat she could hear her stomach making some hungry noises which made Seulgi giggle.

 

“Bon Appetit my muse!” said she to Hyejin who already was stuffing her face with the breakfast. So all she managed was to nod back. There were nine muses in Greek mythology, but Seulgi had a chance to meet her own real muse who in her mind was the most beautiful muse. For her those nine Greek muses were nothing in comparison to Hyejin.

 

“Woah!” exclaimed the brunette and the moan followed. “This is so good! I’m not surprised that your sister was asking you to make them…I’d eat this everyday too!” She already processed to finish one sweet toast. With the second slice she started to experiment a bit by putting some fruits on the top and pouring some syrup on it. Seulgi smiled, she only started to cut her first slice. The photographer was a poor eater, so most of the time her breakfast consisted of one cup of americano. And just by looking how Hyejin enjoyed the dish made her already feel full and at the same time happy. She was happy that her girlfriend was enjoying her cooking.

 

Then Seulgi remembered something. “Wait aren’t you supposed to have a breakfast date with your friends right now?” She put her fork and knife down.

 

“Yes…but…I wrote Wheein that I won’t…come…” said Hyejin with the stuffed mouth. The toast tasted so delicious that she couldn’t stop devouring it.

 

“I’m sorry.” was all Seulgi could say. She felt guilty knowing how excited Hyejin was for this meeting. How could she forget about it and just so unexpectedly arrive at her place last night ruining her lover’s  plans? She bit the inside of her cheeks, it was her habit when she was getting anxious or distressed.

 

Hyejin noticed that she girl sitting near her became quieter. “Seulgi..”said she while taking her hand and squeezing it gently. “I am really happy about spending this morning with you. I only was excited to eat some food because you know I can’t cook…” she chuckled while processing with next words. “…and you know I’m too lazy to go out somewhere in the mornings.” Then with the finger she gave her nose a boop while smiling widely. “And those French toasts are the most delicious thing I have ever eaten for breakfast!” 

 

Seulgi still felt a bit guilty but her girlfriend’s words managed to bring a little smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok, I’m done with my French toasts…” exclaimed Hyejin while putting her fork and knife down. With the napkin she wiped her lips. She then stood up. “Now we can do another French thing…” said she seductively while straddling her girlfriend’s lap who was putting the cup of her finished coffee on the table.

 

“Another French thing? Like what?”with a little smirk Seulgi questioned Hyejin, her hands started to caress brunette’s waist while also maintaining an eye contact with her.  

 

“Like French kissing?” Hyejin then leaned in pressing their lips together. While closing her eyes she kissed her girfriend lips slowly, gently placing her hands on her face not wanting to bring any discomfort to her cheek that didn’t have any visual bruise but she still feared that maybe it could hurt when touched.  Seulgi felt many emotions at the moment and none of them was related to discomfort. She mentally noted that she was getting addicted to her girlfriend’s lips. After some light kisses Hyejin brushed slowly her tongue along photographer’s lips. She heard a moan and could feel Seulgi giving her an access to deepen the kiss. She smiled parting her own lips and immediately their tongues started their exploration. Their kisses were slow but sensual. Hyejin felt her girlfriend’s hands moving under her nightgown her s with cold fingers teasing her s which instantly became erect. It was now her time to make a moan. She could feel the arousal through her whole body. Seulgi meanwhile took over the kiss by slightly Hyejin‘ bottom lip. The brunette pressed herself even harder against Seulgi‘s body when the other moved from kissing her lips to slightly biting her jaw. One of the photographer’s hand found its place on the back of her head. Seulgi’s lips now where teasing her earlobe gaining another sensual moan from Hyejin that already was losing her focus in their hot making out session.

 

„What would you say if we continue our French activity in bed?” Seulgi sensually whispered against Hyejin‘s ear. Her girlfriend nodded, freed her lap while taking her hand and leading them to her bedroom. 

 

On the way to the bedroom Seulgi pressed herself to Hyejin’s back while showering her neck with kisses, the other girl turned around stealing another heated kiss, this time not a slow one. On their way the photographer managed to free brunette from her nightgown and Hyejin took her shirt with the bra off. Now all was left are Seulgi’s pants.

 

With exposed body Hyejin sat on the bed while positing Seulgi between her legs. She kissed her stomach while her hands started to her pants and slowly she took them off together with the underwear.

 

What happened next was Seulgi hovering over Hyejin, with one hand cupping brunette’s face and she kissed her again, filling up with her tongue. She on her lower lip and then released it slowly. The popping sound filled the room that was brightened by the morning’s sun.

 

Seulgi then started to sing quietly while processing to give Hyejin new kisses. “I can’t help…” A kiss on the lips. “..falling…”A kiss on the collarbone. “…in love…” A kiss where the heart is supposed to be. “…with you…” Hyejin heart fluttered, she took her girlfriend’s face in her hands lowering it and again their lips crushed in a kiss. Soon Seulgi again started exploring the brunette’s body, her hand moved to her intimate place, her fingers were met with the wetness.

 

“So wet already for me…” She effortlessly slid her finger in the aroused heat. Hyejin closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure, her hands tightened her hold on Seulgi’s body. 

 

Seulgi slid her finger instantly finding G-spot and starting to stimulate it. Hyejin’s nails were now digging into her back. While her finger was sliding in and out, she took her lover’s earlobe between her lips and started to tug it gently, then the whisper followed: “You deserve much more…” after those words the second finger joined the act of pleasure. Hyejin whimpered, the pace was speeding up too, moans filled the four walls of the room. The brunette with one hand gripped the bedsheets while her other one tightened around Seulgi’s neck. She was on the verge to come undone. Seulgi’s thumb joined to oris and choking on her moan Hyejin finally reached her with her hips arching up. 

 

Seulgi  stopped moving her fingers but didn’t take them out of the tightened warm walls. She peppered Hyejin’s face with hot little kisses. “So beautiful…” When she felt the walls release their hold on her fingers she pulled them out. They were covered in sticky love juices. She moved them to Hyejin’s mouth. “Taste yourself.” Her girlfriend did as she was told and seductively welcomed two fingers in them in while closing her eyes. Her tongue collected some of her and she enjoyed her own sweet taste. Seulgi tried to capture this scene in her head, she wants to remember this. She wants to keep it in the exhibition that exited only in her head.  Especially followed scene, when her muse slowly  opened her eyes and looked at her with the tenderness.

 

“Now it’s my turn to taste you.” With those words Seulgi moved down, her arms wrapping around Hyejin’s tights. With her tongue she flicked brunette’s which caused her slightly to arch her hips up. She was still a little bit sensitive to the touch. Seulgi gave it a little kiss and blew on it slightly as to cool it. Then she focused on and her left thigh leaving there some love bites too. Hyejin again was aroused and could feel own wetness escaping her “chatte”. Then she felt a slow , her breath hitched, Seulgi was now back to her . She then some of her sweet leaking fluids and Hyejin’s hot entrance welcomed a tongue. The brunette now was gripping Seulgi’s brown locks and her eyes were rolling up because of the pleasance she was just experiencing. “Seul..” whispered she her name in a moan. She felt how her other hand was interlocked with her lover’s fingers. Hyejin squeezed it a bit feeling how her girlfriend picked up a speed with her tongue. The brunette’s walls now were clenching tight around that sinful muscle. But then Seulgi tongue moved to capture her nub and with her teeth she  bit it gently and processed to it in. Hyejin slightly opened her eyes and looking at this scene with her own eyes was the last strain for her, she came undone, she reached her “e”.

 

“Not only you taste sweet but also you smell wonderfully…” whispered Seulgi and processed to clean all sweet juices. Then she crawled up and kissed Hyejin’s neck, her lips started to on it creating a love mark. She tried to make it look like a heart. Later she will have to see if she succeeded in her task.

 

Meanwhile Hyejin came back from her high. She raised her leg that was entangled with the legs of her girlfriend pressing her tight to her heat. She was successful to gain a moan from the photographer’s lips. But the next thing she heard her lover say made her stop moving for some time. Her heart fastened its beat. “This time….I…want to feel your fingers inside me.” In whisper said Seulgi while kissing brunette’s temple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

During their sessions Seulgi was always the one who pleasured Hyejin with her skillful fingers and warm tongue. Until now the brunette was only able to pleasure her girlfriend when one day during their , she accidentally rose her leg and her tight ended up being pressed against Seulgi’s sensitive place. This made her lover groan in pleasure and she started to rub her against Hyejin’s tight chasing her . After that they included the classic scissoring position in their love activities. But Hyejin still didn’t get to taste or touch her girlfriend.

 

When they had for the first time, as Seulgi helped her to ride out her high, she after catching her breath rolled them on the bed hovering over the photographer. She wanted to return the favour. So while was occupied with kissing her favourite lips, her hand trailed down exploring Seulgi’s body. But once she touched her oris Seulgi’s body immediately tensed up, she shut her eyes tightly. Her body started to tremble and her breathing fastened. Hyejin immediately stopped and sat up. She gently pulled the trembling girl up and embraced her in a hug. For a second she thought that maybe it was not the right thing to do in such situation but was soon relieved when Seulgi’s hands tightened around her body.

 

“Im sorry.” said she and felt her lover head shaking in disagreement implicating that it wasn’t Hyejin’s fault, but she still didn’t say a word. The brunette kissed gently her girlfriend shoulder and so they stayed in a hug until Seulgi calmed down. 

 

Next day Hyejin was thinking a lot about that incident. Seulgi already in the morning left her apartment after receiving a call from her work. She didn’t speak with her about that incident and Hyejin herself didn’t want to pressure her girlfriend to talk about something that made her uncomfortable. So she decided to look up for any possible answers on Internet. What she has found made her heart ache. In one post a guy wrote about the familiar situation he had to experience with his girlfriend. Whenever he started to put down her underwear and touch her in the intimate place she would start to cry and cross her arms as trying to protect herself. Apparently she was when she was a teenager. Both her mind and body still recalled that terrifying act that happened to her. So whenever he touched her it was like a trigger that immediately made her react in protective mode. Some people also wrote that the ual harassment or body dysmorphia also could be the cases. Hyejin couldn’t keep on reading anymore, so she closed her laptop her laptop and felt something wet on her cheeks. She felt anger, sadness and pain. Her mind recalled the imagine of the trembling girl under her body. Who hurt her lover? And how can she help her when Seulgi won’t open up to her? That girl was always acting so strong in front of her, as she never had any kind of problems. She was also always the one to comfort Hyejin when she cried because of some problems at work in the restaurant or when she was simply missing her family. Hyejin needs to gain Seulgi’s trust both emotionally and physically. Hyejin had just to keep on showing her with love and show her that the girl could also rely on her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The brunette rolled them and now was hovering over her girlfriend looking at her and trying to see if there was any kind of hesitation in the eyes of her lovers. There was none. Seulgi with a smile cupped Hyejin’s face and kissed her lips. 

 

“Be gentle with me.” 

 

Hyejin nodded and her hand slowly made its way down. She looked in her lover’s eyes and gently touched her slowly tracing between the folds. At first Seulgi’s  body immediately tensed up and she closed her eyes tightly. Hyejin was about to stop when she felt photographer’s hand being placed on her own encouraging her to continue. The girl under her took some deep breathes managing to relax a bit. The brunette in slow pace continued to , then she slid her finger lower to collect some of wetness and smeared it around the oris area. The whole time her eyes didn’t leave her girlfriend’s face. Her eyes were still tightly shut, at the beginning there was a little frown that with time disappeared and little moans started to escape . Hyejin leaned in and kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her cheeks and then moved to her lips. “I can’t help falling in love with you too.” Hearing brunette’s words Seulgi smiled widely and she slightly raised her eyelids. 

 

Now the brunette finished playing with oris and slowly penetrated her girfriend with one finger. “Are you comfortable?” asked she. She wanted to make sure that Seulgi is comfortable and let her know that she will stop immediately if the girl didn’t want to continue. Hyejin wanted to show her that she appreciated her trust. She wanted to let her girlfriend know that she can rely on her. Seulgi nodded not experiencing any discomfort, all she was feeling at this moment was Hyejin’s love. This feeling was also overwhelming her but in the good way, she felt happy and safe with Hyejin. The brunette smiled and kissed her cheek moving down to jaw and the next station was her neck where she left a love mark. Her finger was sliding in and out with time speeding up the pace. There was pleasure written on the Seulgi’s face who also tightened her grip around her girlfriend’s body. Hyejin slowed down a bit and then added a second finger. She stopped her movement letting the girl under her adjust to being stretched a bit more. Then she felt hands grabbing her as asking her to continue with her activity. “Please more…” whimpered Seulgi whose back was arching up. Hyejin speeded up and leaned in to taste her girlfriend’s lips. She could feel her walls tightening around her fingers and knew that Seulgi was about to reach her . “Hyejin-ah…I…” It took only a couple of trusts until the hit her. The brunette didn’t move for a while trying not to hurt her girlfriend. Once she felt the walls relaxing she pulled out her fingers. Then she tenderly kissed her girlfriend damp forehead. 

 

“I love you.” those three words escaped . There was a silence but then with a weakly smile Seulgi said those three words back. 

 

“I love you too.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

Moonbyul was looking at the mirror checking her outfit out. She was about to go out to meet her friends. They have this tradition to have a breakfast all together once in a month. Apparently Jaebum and his friend Jinyoung came up with this idea when they were young, both guys enjoyed morning time more than evenings or nights and decided each weekend to meet up at their favourite cafe to have a breakfast together while talking about school, video games and of course girls. Then Jaebum met Wheein and she became a part of the breakfast club introducing at the same time both guys to the movie "The Breakfast Club" and since then they were named themselves "the breakfast club" too. The DVD of that movie was a gift from Hyejin. Then with time Moonbyul, Jin and Heeyeon also joined this club and the last member was Hyejin, the one who in some way became the reason why they were calling themselves “The Breakfast Club”. 

 

Moonbyul looked at her watch and saw that she still had a lot of free time. She woke up very early today, it was only around 7 am right now. She had trouble falling asleep last night because of the incident that happened on the family gathering. She felt terrible. How could she raise a hand against her sister? Her chest tightened remembering how her sister didn’t even look at her. She probably hates her now even more. Moonbyul thought about writing her or calling but realised that she doesn’t even have a phone number of her own sister. It has been 6 years since Jiho’s death. For five years she was neglecting her sister not caring about her. First two years she was just filled with so much anger whenever she saw her but then she got used to the distance that was created between them. Wheein was right, her anger and hatred towards her sister were irrational. Seulgi was only 18 when Jiho died. She was still a teenager. Maybe she just simply was having a phase when she wanted to be left alone, make her own decisions and was maybe interested in dating guys her age. Why did she pressured her to give Jiho a chance? She never even asked why she disliked him. All what she cared about at that time was her best friend. Moonbyul opened the door to her balcony and took a cigarette. Smoking - the bad habit she was still trying to get rid of. Actually now she rarely smoked, mostly only during rainy days and when her mind was occupied with many thoughts.

 

Her mind now was filled with memories of Jiho. Her best friend. Her hero. Her role model. She remembered how she met him for the first time. At that time she was 15 and it was the age when she admitted to herself that she liked girls. It was the time when she decided to confess to a girl in her class still not knowing that in her country this kind of relationship was frowned upon. Moonbyul wrote her a letter that said that she liked the girl and asked if she won’t mind to go to cinema with her? And how happy she was when the girl answered with a yes in her response letter. She also wrote the address and time where they should meet up. 
 

Moonbyul dressed up, telling her parents that she of going out to meet her friend, on her way though she bought some flowers and with the wide smile walked with little jumps. When she arrived to the place the girl waved at her. She thought that they will enter the cinema but her crush told her that she forgot to buy something and asked Moonbyul if she wouldn’t mind to accompany her and then they can both go to watch the movie. Byulie agreed, but once they entered around the corner she realised that something was not right. There were three guys standing in leather jackets looking all intimidating and having not the most welcoming grins on their faces. 

 

“So you’re the dyke that was hitting on my babe?” said the guy in the middle while approaching her. “Do you want to die or something?” And the next thing she felt was a pain in her stomach. She felt to her knees, her eyes immediately started to tear up. Then another hit met her body and she was then laying on the ground protecting with hands her head. A kick followed but then she also heard someone’s voice. 

 

“Hey you!!! What the hell are you doing???” The voice was loud as to gain a possible attention from people that may have been wandering around. “I am going to call the police!” screamed the voice.

 

“, let’s leave.” said her attacker and the guys and her crush run away not wanting to get into troubles. Byulie was relived. She was terrified to think of how the whole thing could have ended if no one appeared. The girl opened her arms and stood up while holding her stomach. There is probably gonna be a bruise thought she. At least they didn’t manage to hurt her face. 

 

“Hey…are you ok?” The guy with blonde dyed hair approached her. She nodded, her tears stopped to flow but she probably didn’t look all good. “Thank you.” 

 

“No need. If you know them then you should tell the police or your parents about this incident.”

 

Moonbyul shook her head. “I can’t. They will ask questions.” Somehow now she felt that liking a girl wasn’t a good thing. 

 

Then she saw an extended hand in front of her eyes. “Then let’s be friends. I’d protect you.” She looked up and saw the guy smiling to her. “I’m Woo Jiho by the way. I’m 15 years old.” Moonbyul took his hand and felt him slightly shaking it. 

 

“I’m Moon Byulie. We’re are the same age.” She smiled to the guy back. “And…I would really like to be your friend.” 

 

“Byulie as Byul as in English star? So you’re Moonstar! What a cool name!” exclaimed guy and they started to giggle. This was the beginning of their friendship. 

 

Jiho was also first person who accepted her the way she was and made sure that she knows that girls liking girls isn’t a bad thing. They both really had later fun discussing girls and trying to flirt with them at parties. 

 

Both shared an experience of smoking their first cigarette, tasting first sip of alcohol, going into the club with the fake id. Both also were caught by police sometimes but only because of things like being way too loud at streets during time when people where sleeping or because once they got drunk and Jiho decided that modern windows are so strong that a stone won’t break it. An idiot. It would have been not such a big trouble if he tried it on only one window. No, to realise that he was wrong he needed to break at least six windows. Also they got caught spraying their names on the walls. Again this time both of them were idiots. Who in the earth sprays their own names? The biggest evident trace of the crime. Those were some wild times.

 

Then later they also became friends with Jin and Heeyeon. Jin was from a rich family and at their regular school most of kids didn’t want to be friends with him because they were jealous of him. But Jin still was always so nice to people around him and tried to make them laugh with his jokes but never succeeded in doing so. And Heeyeon was one of the smartest kid in the school and also very good looking. Many boys fantasised about going out with her but girls totally disliked her because again they were simply jealous. But with Jiho and Moonbyul those two were able to feel like they finally belonged somewhere. Now four of them were hanging out together, getting drunk, having fun, dancing at parties. All together somehow managed to graduate school with their wild lifestyle. Heeyeon actually had no problems at all, Moonbyul still wondered when did the girl even managed to find time for study when they almost hanged out together all the time. 

 

Jiho and Moonbyul decided not to go to college. His reason was he didn’t like educational system at all. He hated how many pressure the adults were putting on their shoulder and Moonbyul just simply didn’t know what she wanted to pursue as a career. So both of them just got some part time jobs while Jin and Heeyeon stayed their journey in college. But this didn’t separate them at all, they still managed to meet up all and enjoy spending time together.

 

Once Jiho’s parents went for whole week away on the business trip and the guy decided to hold a party at his house. Jin managed to get some DJ’s equipment. Moonbyul and Hani prepared snacks and drinks. Jiho invited many people. This was one hella good party. While Moonbyul was standing in the corner looking at people getting totally drunk a certain small girl caught her attention. What the kid is doing here?, thought she to herself. 

 

“Hey aren’t you too young to be here, kiddo?” approached she the shorter girl with the question. She also took away her beer. 

 

“I’m not a kid! I’m 17!” She was about to take away the beer can but Moonbyul raised her hand and she wasn't able to get it.

 

“17 is still a not legal age to drink alcohol.” said she teasingly. The girl pouted and Moonbyul found her so cute that she wanted to keep teasing her. “You actually supposed to be in bed right now.”

 

Wheein hit her hand. “Hey! I’m not 7, I’m se-ven-teen!!!” Moonbyul just laughed and  messed up with Wheein’s hair. And this was the moment when she knew that their friend circle will welcome another member. 

 

 

She remembers when Jiho announced about opening his own club telling them how they will all be special members and always get free drinks. They actually all together helped him to open the club and it managed to attract many people, so Jiho became quite busy and Moonbyul also stopped her part time job to start working at the club. Sometimes there were days when it was closed for other people but they all together enjoyed some time with each other gossiping about people and just sharing with each other with some news. When Jiho started to manage his own club, he also started to drink way too much. Moonbyul thought that maybe it was his way of dealing with stress because of the workload. She hoped that with time Jiho will slow down a bit.

 

Also around that time Jin and Heeyeon started to date and were teased by their friends. Moonbyul also had some girlfriends but none of her relationships lasted longer than two weeks. Jiho was always just flirting around, enjoying one night stands. He was a womaniser in their group who said that he isn’t interested in relationships and dating. He never properly pursued anyone until the day he met Seulgi. After Byulie introduced his sister to him at the party, Jiho all of the sudden really wanted to take out her sister to a date. He told her that for him Seulgi was his ideal type of girlfriend. Whenever he saw her while visiting her house he started to smile widely like a fool which made Moonbyul a lot. She thought if Seulgi and Jiho would end up dating she wouldn’t mind it at all. She thought that maybe Seulgi will kill the womaniser in him. But she was surprised to see how rudely and arrogantly Seulgi rejected him. She still remembers how sad Jiho got and she kept on apologising to him for her sister’s behaviour.  That time Jiho got totally wasted and she remembers how he told her that he won’t give up so easily. There was a flicker of madness in his eyes but she thought it was because of the alcohol. Now when she thinks about it, Jiho in some ways got obsessed with her sister. And her sister kept on rejecting him making him more devastated and he ended up getting wasted every time. With time it was very rare to see him sober. All what he had on his mind were alcohol and Seulgi. 

 

Moonbyul tried to talk with her sister begging her to give her best friend a chance, reassuring her that he wasn’t a bad guy. But her sister was stubborn and they always ended up fighting with each other. But Byulie just only hoped that if Seulgi would accept his heart then Jiho will stop drinking so much.

 

Jin and Heeyeon were busy with college, Jiho wasn’t himself anymore, so Byulie ended up spending most of the time with Wheein who was the same age as her sister. She remembers how she compared her friend with Seulgi. She wondered why Seulgi couldn’t be so nice and welcoming like Wheein. Everyone adored this ball of happiness. She reminded everyone of a puppy and people loved puppies. Moonbyul remembers how Wheein shared news about having a boyfriend with her. So their group invited him to the club and started to investigate him. Jaebum was his name, he was one year older than Wheein, enjoyed dancing, went to the same school with her, liked cats. He looked a bit intimidating but still was handsome, very quiet guy with a shy smile. While she, Jin and Heeyeon questioned him Jiho entered the club apologising for being late. She recalled how Jaebum tensed up once he saw the orange haired guy. And since then when Jiho was around, Jaebum never left Wheein’s side. All of them joked about him being a jealous boyfriend. 

 

Then soon enough one of the worst days happened in her life. She was preparing some drinks for the customers in the club when suddenly she saw Heeyeon in front oh her. Her breath was hitched, the tears kept running down her cheeks. “Byulie…Jiho…” her voice broke. Byulie sensed that something bad had happened. She immediately went to look for Jiho and then heard the sound of ambulance. No, no, no, thought she to herself, they are not coming for her friend. Then she saw Jin knelt on the ground, his hands where holding shaking body of Jiho. There was foam coming out of his mouths. She rushed to them and knelt near Jin her hands immediately went to cup her friend’s face. “Jiho…this is me, Moonstar…” her voice was shaking, her hands were trembling. Then she felt someone pulling her away and the paramedics started to process with their job trying to save her friend’s life. But it was too late. He died. He took some pills and consuming them with alcohol lead to overdose. Jiho died on her eyes, there were still some people who were so drunk that they didn’t care about anything around them and kept on dancing. She even heard someone screaming for the bartender. s, thought she. A human just died and all they cared about was to get wasted. People are s.  

 

It was hard to lose a friend. It turned upside down her whole life. At the beginning she still kept on managing the club but she hated it. The alcohol, drunk people, loud music. It reminded her of that terrible night. So with the help of her parents and her friends she turned that club into a bookshop. This change helped her also to start a new page in her life. 


 

 

 

 

 

Finishing her cigarette Moonbyul left her balcony and checked out her socials. There was list of the Solar’s schedule and she saw that the girl was free on Wednesday. Thinking of Yongsun helped her to get rid of negative thoughts and she weakly smiled while in her head visualising the older girl smiling to her. She thought about meeting her but wasn’t sure if she wasn’t invading too much of the singer’s privacy. But then her phone vibrated and she saw that the singer was calling her, she immediately answered the phone.

 

“Hi Byulie! I hope you were thinking of me.” teased Yongsun the younger girl. 

 

Byulie nodded with a blush on her face but then she face palmed herself realising that Yongsun couldn’t see her. “I actually really was thinking about you. I…wanted to write you…but…”started she slowly.

 

“But what?” Yongsun smiled listening to Byulie’s voice feeling happy knowing that younger girl was thinking of her.

 

“But I thought that maybe I will be crossing some lines…I don’t want to invade your privacy and..” Byulie started to ramble a bit. Yongsun is the first girl that made her so nervous. She felt like she was 15 years old again.

 

“Byulie…I really really like you. I’m not lying or joking about it at all.” confessed Yongsun all of the sudden. “I want you to feel comfortable with me and express yourself free.” She then signed and processed to continue. “ I understand that my celebrity status and my kind of job may intimidate you…” Yongsun wasn’t able to finish her speech when she heard the younger girl’s voice.

 

“I like you too. Really, really much. And I want to tell it to you face-to-face. So can I take you out on the date this Wednesday?” with the whole confidence in fast pace uttered those word the bookshop owner. Once Yongsun said that she liked her, it felt like a wall that still was standing between them finally collapsed. 

 

Yongsun giggled. “Yah! It’s not polite to interrupt older person!” Said she jokingly which made Moonbyul immediately apologise. “And yes, you can.” added Yongsun and Moonbyul smiled like a fool and run around her apartment trying to cool down her excitement and happiness. 

 

“Sorry, now I have to end the call because I’m about to perform.” with a sad note in her voice spoke Yongsun while showing her staff to give her at least one more minute.

 

“Don’t apologise! Go and show them how amazing you are!!! Bless their ears, make them go blind with your beauty!” Yongsun laughed hearing how Byulie was cheering her up. “And I’ll write you again later, ok unnie? You won’t be able to get rid of me now, I’m quite clingy.” 

 

“Ok. Now bye!” was all what Yongsun managed to say before her manager with a frown took away her phone and the singer had to go now to perform. But when one hour ago she was dead tired, now after talking with Byulie she felt very energised and she knew that she will burn the stage.

 

Moonbyul patted her shoulder as to congratulate herself that she finally got guts to ask Yongsun out. Now she needed to ask Jin for a favour. Jin! Her eyes widened and she immediately looked at the time on her phone. “Oh no, I have to rush!” With those words she quickly took her leather jacket, put her shoes on and left her apartment in hurry. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

Byulie entered in rush cafe and was immediately greeted by Heeyeon, Jinyoung, Jin, Wheein and Jaebum. She noticed the absence of Hyejin and the thought of her sister again occupied her mind. Also the look Wheein gave her also indicated that she knew that Moonbyul caused some troubles. It confirmed when the shorter girl pinched her side when they hugged, that was her way of telling her that they need to talk later. 

 

So the friends ordered food and drinks and started to enjoy their breakfast time while talking about different stuff always randomly changing a topic and sharing some laughs. Moonbyul also tell Jin that she needed his help and he immediately agreed to give her a hand. After some time Heeyeon told them that she has to go to work and Jin stood up offering her a ride. After both of them left the friends shared a look with each other. Jin and Heeyeon actually broke up after one year of dating and decided to stay friends but lately it felt as they maybe have started to date again behind their friends’s backs. Then Jinyoung also processed to stand up while patting Jaebum’s shoulder. He also needed to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

Now that only three of them were left Wheein immediately turned to Moonbyul. “What did you do?  Hyejin wrote me yesterday at night that she won’t be able to come. And you know how much Hyejin likes those breakfast meetings, so I got worried and called her and she told me that she needs to stay by her girlfriend’s side. She didn’t really told me why…but why do I feel like you may be related to this?” with a frown on her face Wheein looked at her unnie expecting any sort of explanation.

 

Moonbyul signed and looked down at her hands. She nervously started to shake her leg. “I really messed up this time.” She felt ashamed to say that she raised her against her sister, so she kept quiet about this fact. 

 

Wheein shook her head in disbelief, didnt she ask Moonbyul not to meddle in her sister’s relationship?

 

“I don’t know I just…lost it. She again was talking so rude about Jiho…I don’t understand why she despises him so much…” Once Jiho’s name was mentioned Wheein noticed  that her boyfriend tensed up. Even though he never vocally spoke out about his dislike towards Jiho, whenever in the pat times he saw Higo, one could have easily noticed that Jaebum wasn’t found of the guy. And he was always so overprotective around her when they hanged out with Jiho and others. Does he know something? The girl then again focused on her friend.

 

“I don’t know what exactly you did, but you should apologise. I think Hyejin is really serious about Seulgi.” Then she took Byulie’s hand gently. “I think it’s also the time to let go of Jiho. It has been 6 years, unnie.” 

 

“Yeah, you’re right.” she gave her friend a little smile. “I don’t know what is happening with me, but lately I’m just simply being dumb.”

 

Wheein squeezed her hand. “Byulie unnie. you are dumb all the time.” with a cunning smile said the puppy like girl.

 

“Hey!” Moonbyul took her hand away and flicked her nose playfully.

 

Wheein then whined and clinched to her boyfriend. “Jaebum, save me!” Then three of them laughed. They switched their topic and still kept to converse for a while, then Moonbyul look at the watch realising that it was now lunch time. 

 

“Oh, I gotta go!” She then hugged her friends and left the cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once Moonbyul left, Wheein turned to her boyfriend. “You know something. Spill it!”

 

“I can’t.” Said Jaebum calmly while taking a sip of a coffee. He hoped Wheein wouldn’t make a big fuss right now.

 

“What do you mean you can’t? I’m your girlfriend and you always tell me everything!” Wheein was surprised. She and Jaebum never hid anything from each other. 

 

“It is very personal and not very easy thing to talk about…so I don’t think I have a right to tell this to someone else.” Jaebum signed.
 

He actually got interested into photography when he visited underground art exhibition. He saw a picture of a man who he assumed was a dad of the little girl who stood between his legs and at the same time holding the stem of the scooter that they both rode. It was black and white photo and there was something sincere about this. Especially the smile of the man while the little girl had a concentrated look. He wanted to find out who took this photo. “Moon Seulgi” was written on the sign under the framed photo. 

 

Since that day he started to take photos. But Jaebum was annoyed that his shoots weren’t sincere, they weren’t special. And soon he found out that Seulgi is holding her own exhibition and Jaebum immediately purchased the ticket. He was in awe when he saw her works. Looking at one photo where the phone booth was depicted and inside near phone someone wrote with marker “Call me please” he suddenly felt the presence of someone else. He turned his head to the right and was met with Seulgi. She looked different than the last time he saw her. No tears on the face, the body wasn’t trembling in fear. 

 

“Do you like this?” Heard Jaebum her voice.

 

“I do. I like your art.” Said he while again turning his head to look at the hanged photo.

 

And next thing was them talking about photography. Jaebum got a chance to ask for some tips and even show her some his photos that he took on his phone. Their conversation was interrupted by someone else and Seulgi had to leave his side but before leaving she invited him for a dinner and they exchanged numbers.

 

Jaebum was surprised when she brought his old jacket. Also she thanked him but Seulgi didn’t mention anything else about that party day the entire dinner. They again talked about photography, this time also shared their inspirations like favourite songs. Jaebum was mostly a fan of R’n’B and HipHop music and couldn’t choose one favourite songs, he liked way too many, while Seulgi liked jazz and old rock songs. She declared confidently that her favourite song of all times is “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley.  This dinner marked the start of their friendship.

 

Wheein’s angry sign and a frowned face brought him back to the present time. “I am upset.” said she while crossing her arms.

 

Jaebum wasn’t so pleased too, he didn’t like to fight with Wheein. They rarely fought and when they did, it mostly was Wheein not talking to him for days. “Wheeinnie…” said he in cute voice with a pout while clinging to his girlfriend. “Please don’t be upset…what can I do to make you smile again?” Even though he hated acting all cute he knew that this strategy worked well with his lover. And it worked this time too.

 

Wheein couldn’t hide her smile. Whenever her boyfriend acted cute her heart began to flutter. She knew that he hated to act cute and maybe this also was a reason why it made her heart flutter that much because even though he hated, he still did it for her. And Wheein really thought that her boyfriend was the cutest bun. He reminded her of a cat and for her cats were the cutest creatures on the earth.“Would you take me to the food places the whole day? I wanna get full!” The girl realised that maybe she was acting wrong pressuring her boyfriend to tell her something that he didn’t feel like telling her. So she gave Jaebum a quick peck on the lips as to ensure that she isn’t upset anymore. 

 

“Of course! Let’s get pregnant with food!” Jaebum stood up and like a gentleman offered his hand. The girl took it and both left cafe to explore some other food places.


...

somehow this chapter turned to be too long and I didn't really wnated to break it in two parts. Also apologies for possible little mistakes, I always end up writing chapters around 2am and then my eyes are too lazy to notice many dumb mistakes.

 

also after party one couple will have some serious troubles in paradise...who could it be? Moonsun? Seulgi/Hyejin or what is their ship name? Or maybe it's Wheebum? I don't know 😛