Rainy Day 1.

One Lucky Rainy Day

Moonbyul opened the door of her bookstore and slowly entered it. Outside the weather was pretty bad. It was raining and people were in the rush, it was hard to move through them because of their umbrellas. The weather was gloomy but Moonbyul actually enjoyed it, because she has always loved rainy days. The fresh smell of drops, everyone is busy, and is running in rush in order to escape the wet drops. The rain and fog make one unnoticeable. And young girl loved to be unnoticed, because when people notice you, they send you their judging look. They look at you and judge, even without getting to know you. These s. Even if they don’t judge you, they are still the s, at least most of them. There are some decent people around, but it hard to find them in the ocean full of s.

 

Moonbyul turned the light of the bookstore on and looked around. It was a little bit messy here, because yesterday her was pretty tired to clean boxes with new books and cups of the coffee she drank. She is definitely a coffee person and she needed a cup of coffee right now. The girl went to the small kitchen, at the end of the store and turned the kettle on.

 

With the hot cup of coffee she finally decided to start cleaning her shop.

 

Moonbyul has owned her shop for almost two years. Two years ago it was a pretty good party place, which was owned by her friend. But after he died, nobody wanted to take care of this place, except of her. First two months it still was a party club, but everything reminded Moonbyul of her dear friend and she decided to change everything. The girl has always dreamed about having a peaceful bookstore, where she could enjoy simple days with reading books and recommending them to other people. Because s don’t read good literature, they count the number of their salaries.

 

The young girl looked at my her Casio watch, 6 am. It was pretty early. People are starting to come around 9 am, some of them come to buy a cup of coffee and just to talk. She has sorted two boxes so far. Her cup of coffee is already empty. Moonbyul decided to listen to some music, so she went to take her phone. She connected it to the CD-player. Her first choice was the new song by Solar “Hello”. She really likes this song. To be honest Solar is her biggest celebrity crush. This one year older girl stole Moonbyul’s heart. As a fan she  likes every song by Solar, but “Hello” has a special place in her heart.

 

After “Hello”, the girl heard the voice of J-Hope from BTS. Moonbyul smirked with no particular reason. This song, “Mic Drop” makes one feel cool and fancy, it gives the energy of “if I want it I’ll get it”.

 

After listening to some songs, she looked through the window. The rain has stopped, so Moonbyul decided to go for the smoke, she took her box of the cigarettes and right when she was about to open the door, someone did it for her. The girl didn’t expect this, so she kind of became frozen in the place, a lot of different thoughts were running in her mind. “Is this the thief, am I going to die, what will happen?”. While she was freaking out inside of her, the person quickly closed the door and signed, then turned in Moonbyul’s direction and the bookshop owner felt like her heart was ready to jump of her .