Chapter 8

Family

 

            It already past midnight and the engagement was done.....Jaejoong was on his bed staring at his ring..He know he was going to get engaged and get a ring but he didn't expect for Yunho to go down on his knees to propose he was happy ....." Akhhhhh" he close his mouth with his pillow and shout ....  "Oh my God .... I can't believe I am getting married.. ...I " he didn't get to finish his sentence when he had his phone ringing and saw unknown number....

"Hello .." Jaejoong answer the call .

"Hello jae...it me Yunho "......Jaejoong sit fast on his bed with his eyes wide open..... Yunho shi....." 

"Jae...you there ...." Jaejoong clear his throat and answer the call..

"Yah I am here... sorry I didn't know you will call " Jaejoong cheeks start to form a red color ...

"Sorry. I just wanted to hear your voice..   did you like the ring?" ......"mmmhhh it beautiful ,thank you "

"You are welcome...anyway go to sleep ..I wil call you tomorrow...goodnight honey "

"Akhjjjjh.....honey " Jaejoong shout with his pillow shove on his face to avoid his voice to go out.......... 

...........................

  The wedding is getting so near and Jaejoong is getting more nervourse plus the exam which he is finishing in two days......... he was in his room studying when his mother knock..................'' Honey can i come in?'' Jaejoong look at the door and reply.......''Yes mom''

Heechul enter and went straight to his son and pat his hair............. Leeteuk ,Junsu , Changmin and i are goint to the Jungs mall .....wanna come?'' 

Jaejoong look at his books and sight..........'' Yah i will come......let me change my clothes first''

'' Okau, then come down, will be waiting for you......Leeteuk will came to pick us '' Jaejoong nod and close his books and went to his closet...... as far as he know Yunho don't have his office at the mall so he is safe ..........

he take a flowerly short dress and wear it ........

'' Mom i am ready'' he went down and saw his family in law waiting at the living room.......'' Oh...Anyengaseyo.''' Jaejoong bow to them 

'' Hello Sweety you look beautyful......Came let go.... we have to go and choose your shopping'' Leeteuk stand and hug Jaejoong........................'' My shopping?'' 

'' Yes your shopping.......you want to move into your family house with your old clothes?'' Heccheul ask ..........Jaejoong smile and hug Junsu and Changmin.................''Let go..... it going to be fun'' Changmin hold Jaejoong arm and they went out into 1 van.

......................................................................................................

Arriving at the mall ...it was not crowdy since it weekdays ... they enter the mall and Changmin just love the attension he is getting........... 

'' oh my god...it the Jungs''

'' Changmin you are so pretty''

'' It Jung Yunho wife to be....He is soo beautyful

''I am sure their kids will be soo beautyful''

'' Junsu... you are the pretty''

The people keep whispearing ath themself and Changmin just keep waving at them 

'' Changmin , stop that and behave'' Letteuk scold him.....................'' Mom, did you hear them... they call me beautyful''

'' They even call Jaejoong Beautyful and Junsu pretty......... no stop waving '' Letteuk scold him again and the rest laugh...........'' let enter here.....saw their magazine they have beautyfull clothes

..........................................................................................................

'' Welcome Mrs Jung ... how can we help you?'' one of the shop worker bow to the family and welcome them

'' Thank you.............we came to look for clothes for my son in law..........you have anything new ..i need something new'' Letteuk told the worker and look at changmin and Junsu who already start shopping...........

''Yes Madam......we have new dresess that we have just open please follow me ''..............................''Come heechul ,Jaejoong'' Letteuk told the mother and the son and they follow the worker.............

seeing the dresses Jaejoong loved only two designes which Letteuk told him to take both.............................'' Jaejoong hyung ....we are going to the jewelry department wanna come'' Changmin came and ask

'' We will go together......let us pay these first'' Lettetuk told his son

''Letteuk ..let me pay them'' Heechu already give out his credit card................................'' okay,,,,,,but next i will pay'' Heechul smile and thanks the cashier after he was given his card back..........

.......................................................

They enter the jewelry store and Junsu already start looking at the bracelets...................'' Mommy look at his ...it so pretty...'' Junsu let the worker put the bracelet on him..........''Yes honey......and it look so pretty on you....... if you want you can take it..............Jaejoong search for something''

''Mrs Jung.......we got a call from Mr Jung Yunho ...he purchase this for Miss Choi Jaejoong and told us to give it to him when you arrive''

''Akkkkkhhhhhhhh.....that so romantic'' the family smile  and Jaejoong accept the package looking soo shy

'' Open it let see Jajejoong hyung'' Junsu told him

Jaejoong open the package so slowly and remove a card first

          To My Future Wife

this is just a small gift and i really hope you will love it

Jaejoong smile and took out pair of earring............................'' Ohhhhh i didnt know Yunho got a test.........this is beautyful....put them on honey'' Heechul took the earring and help his son who was reamoving his earring that he was wearing.......

Jaejoong look ath himself in the mirroe and smile...........''you are lucky honey...you deserve all the happiness'' Heechul hug his mother and look at Changmin who just said ''Akhh''

'' Mom..Yunho say he is just around the corner having a meeting saying he will meet us here if it okay''

''Ofcourse it okay.......let him come..i am hungry'' Leeteuk laugh at Junsu

............................................................................