Chapter 5

Family

 

                Sunday came so fast and the Jungs were busy loading gifts in the car...'' Junsu is everythimg in the car....i really don't want to forget anything'' Leeteuk ask his carrier son in law .............'' Yes mummy, everything is packed......i still can't believe Yunho hyung is getting marriade'' Leeteuk laugh and shake his head

.......'' We are just going to see the Boy and plan an engagement day.........the Jung Yunho is getting engage...it will be one huge topic''

3 cars went out from Jung house .....1st car with Yunho and his mother 2nd Kangin and changmin and last car is Junsu and Yoochun who took the big car because of the gifts..........

       '' Don't be nervous... i haven't seen you this nervous since the day your Dad appoint you as the CEO of the company'' Leeteuk pat his son hand and smile....

 

.................................................................

                 '' Jaejoong sweety are you ready, the jungs will be here anytime'' Heechul call his son and went back to the kitchen to see if everything is ready.........The jungs will be there at lunch so Jaejoong cooked that day ...... '' Madam , should  i remove the juice from the fridge?'' Their maid ask Heechul ..........'' No , not yet....can you go and see if the sitting room is neat... i will just finish here'' 

In the next 1 hour the Choi houshold doorbell was heard... Heechul clean his hand and went out of the kitchen

...........'' Heechull'' Leeteuk call and smile hugging him.............'' Hi Leeteuk ...how are you... please come in come in..........'' Heechul smile and Siwon shake hand with Kangin ...........'' Welcome mr Jung.......it a pleaser to have you here ..............''Choi siwon took them to the living room

'' Thank you Mr Choi.......by the way this is my Son Yoochun and i am sure you know Yunho'' Kangin introduce the two

'' Ofcourse who doesn't know him......the famous Jung ..how are you?"Siwon handshake with Yunho 

"I am good ,thank you "Yunho bow at him ......."Have a sit...it an honour to have you in my house ...unfortunately my elder son is not here but .....oh ..there is Jaejoong "Heechul stand and went near the stairs where Jaejoong was coming down from 

Yunho couldn't remove his eyes from him ..till changmin pinch his side ....

"Leeteuk this is my beautiful young son Jaejoong...."

"Hi ..he is so beautiful Heechul...come Honey..come sit here with me "Leeteuk pat at the empty place near him at the coach......"Jaejoong..that my young son Changmin "...

Changmin went and bow to Jaejoong..."hyung ...you look beautiful " .........."Thank you "Jaejoong smile and say thank you with his softest voice making Yunho smile .........

"And that my second Son Yoochun and his wife Junsu ..."Jaejoong bow a little to them ......

"And that my Husband..Jung Kangin "Jaejoong bow at him and smile.

"And this...this is my eldest son Jung Yunho " when leeteuk done introduce the family to Jaejoong....the eldest start taking about the wedding when Leeteuk suggest Yunho and Jaejoong to go and talk alone ..

"Jae baby ...take Yunho to your room "......Jaejoong stand and Yunho follow him to his room.

 

"Nice room...you like pink" Yunho ask after seeing his room ..

"Thank you...yah pink is my favourite colour....please have a sit "Yunho take his sit infront of a shy Jaejoong .

"Mom say you love reading "Yunho ask

"Yes...I love reading..I love romantic books "Jaejoong bite his lips and play with his finger 

"That nice ... I really don't know about books ...I was busy with studies...I finished my studies at Oxford University and took after my dad place in the company 3 yrs back.... do you have someone you love maybe "

Jaejoong shake his head ...."No I don't have ..."

"That Good....you don't have any question to ask about me?"Yunho ask and Jaejoong shake his head....."I got all my answers "Jaejoong reply and heard the door knocked 

"Hyung..umma is calling you "Junsu tell him ..when Yunho left Changmin and Junsu enter Jaejoong room .

.............................

At lunch everyone was at the table having lunch. 

"Wow..aunt Heechul this is tasty "Changmin took another bite .

"It was Jaejoong who cooked...he insisted to make today lunch "Heechul told him and look at his Son who was soo read.

"Really...that good... Jaejoong "Leeteuk told him .

After done when the elder were sitted Kangin cleared his throat to get attention. 

"Siwon...it yes in our side ...please ask Jaejoong so that we can plan an engagement party within this week "Kangin told them

Heechul smile and went to brought Jaejoong to the living room..."it a yes from us too ".

Leeteuk stand and went to hug Jaejoong ..."thank you ...I can't wait for you to come home with us ....

............

It was a great day ...when the jungs were heading to the car...Changmin call Jaejoong ...."Hyung..come "

Changmin took Jaejoong back to the living room and run away from there when Yunho enter 

" I am living...the engagement will be in 4 days .... can I have your number?"Yunho ask and Jaejoong took his phone and save his number...

"Thanks.."Yunho click Jaejoong photo and smile ....."This is for you..a present from.me "Yunho give Jaejoong a jewelry box .

"Yunho come on we are getting late" Yoochun shout. 

"Goodbye ..I Will call you" Yunho run outside and enter the car with his mother and look outside the car window and saw Jaejoong holding the jewelry box smiling..

..........................