Chapter 9

Family

  

             It has been thirty minutes since Changmin say that Yunho will join them and since then Jaejoong heart has been beating non stop ..... he was soo nervous....

"Jaejoong honey are you okay? You are soo quite'' Leeteuk ask him and it made Jaejoong Shy..........'' yah i am okay ,just tired'' He answered him and was shocked when he heard Changmin scream''HYUNG'' ..............''Changmin '' Leeteuk scold his son when he shouted...................

           '' Hi mom, Aunt Heechul '' Yunho hug the 2 parents and kiss Junsu cheeks and play with Changmin hair...........''Hung stop not my hair'' .................''I can't help it.......hi Jae ,how are you?'' He  smile at jaejoong who bit his lower lips and bow a little........'' I am okay''.................''  That Great ...  have you finished would you like to go and have some ice cream?" Yunho ask his mother and changmin was so fast in saying yes but his mother slap his back head..... " No son we are really tired but you can take Jaejoong right Heechul,  can Yunho take Jaejoong out a little bit?" Leeteuk ask Jaejoong mother 

"Ofcourse... I am sorry Yunho but I will have to pass the ice cream with my son in law to some other time ..I really can't feel my legs ... but Jaejoong is free " ....." mom" Jaejoong look at her mother and shake his head ...

"Sure ..let the worker carry those for you... "Yunho ask the workers to.come and carry the shopping bags from his family to the car and he took Jaejoong shopping bag to carry it for him ..." it okay Yunho shi ..it really not that heavy "Jaejoong try to take the shopping bag but Yunho refused...    "it OK Jae.. come " Jaejoong bite his lower lips and start following yunho to his car .....

"Are you uncomfortable with me ?" Yunho ask him when he open the car door for him to enter......"No ...it just I am shy " ..... 

"Okay .... you look beautyful by the way ." Jaejoong look at yunho and enter yhe car fast which made yunho smile ..

"Take care son " Leeteuk call out for them and pass them with there car.... yunho went to the driver side and ask Jaejoong to close his sit belt....... " would you like to go and have some dinner fast ?" 

Jaejoong nod his head and start playing with his fingers ... and was shocked when Yunho put one of his palm on top of his .... " you know this is my first time taking someone out for dinner ... and I am glad it you ... " 

Jaejoong look at him......"you have never date anyone ?"............." I did back in collage but it was not serious ..I never had time to go out with a date ... I was busy with studies...what about you? "Yunho asked 

" I had a boyfriend 3 yrs back but we end it pretty soon ... I was busy too.... and he was kind of a player .... you say this is your first time ...but you seem natural " Jaejoong look at yunho who was kissing Jaejoong back hand while driving..... that made yunho laugh .....

"That because it you.... you are the most beautiful person I have seen ...and I am.happy you will.be mine soon.... I couldn't take my eyes on the picture that dad gave it to me ..." Jaejoong blush and look out the car window smilling...  ..." we are here..." 

Yunho Park the car and went to open the door for Jaejoong...... . " the food here is amazing..." Jaejoong look at the restaurant ..it was soo fancy and beautiful... 

" Welcome to the xxx restaurant " ....." Thank you ...I need a sit of 2 by the window " yunho told the worker who bow to them and send them.to the table leaving them with menu .....

" Wooow it expensive " Jaejoong look at the menu prices and keep having a shock.... Yunho took the menu from him ... " it okay what do you like to eat ...I love there Italian food it amazing " 

Jaejoong smile ...." I will eat what you have and orange juice " ...... yunho ordered there food and they were so lost in talking... ..after finishing there dinner yunho asked Jaejoong out to the han River... they were walking side by side and Jaejoong start complaining that her feet hurt ..

" Come sit here " Yunho bend down and took Jaejoong shoes ... .. " the wedges and pretty big ..." Jaejoong smile and look at yunho who was massaging them...." You really don't have to do that " Jaejoong tried to take his feet from Yunho but he refused........" I want to ...now stop moving ....you have pretty small feet...what size do you wear ?" ..Yunho ask and took one of the Jaejoong wedges to see the size...."38" Jaejoong replied.... " that small... .. 

" It okay now ...they don't hur anymore " Yunho put his feet down and sit beside him ... in a second Jaejoong thought his heart will come out from his chest when Yunho put his head on his lap and look at him...but he shake the thought away and smile at Yunho ...

" Junsu say you are always at your office and you don't take any break...why ? 

" It because I never had something to keep me away from working... after dad gave me the president position I told him I will not let him regret... " Jaejoong smile and start playing with Yunho hair ...  " And you guys really spoil Changmin Leeteuk mom say expecially you... it cute " 

Jaejoong laugh....mom never like that.... Dad can't say no to him and me ...let say he is my princess ... I can't see him cry  so he always get what he wants  so mom always scould us for that ... "  

Jaejoong smile... I can see that when he show me your credit card saying you gave it to him .... if nice to have a big brothers... . In my house daddy spoil me the most but not that aggressive .. " 

" I will spoil you don't worry " Jaejoong slap Yunho chest who start laughing...... they talk and didn't even see the time till Jaejoong phone start ringing and saw his mother calling ..

Yunho took him home " I had a great time ... I will.call you later ...have a good night " Jaejoong bow to him and run to the door leaving yunho smiling ..

 

  ..................