Chapter 10

Family

         

            51 Jung Yunho (중 윤호) ideas | tvxq, jyj, jaejoong

    The wedding day came so fast and in was chaos at the Jungs house ..... with Leeteuk making sure everything is okay at the house to welcome his son in law... Changmin was the one who suffer the most ..." Changmin can you stop playing with your phone , go check if Junsu has kept everything ready we have to leave in 30 minute  and ask your Brother to leave his room ... serious can you people be fast "  Kangin look at his wife and shake his head.....

" Calm down honey .... it Yunho's weeding not ours..." Leeteuk slap his husband shoulder....." You keep quiet..." 

When yunho came down already shower with his perfect hair cut ,Leeteuk smile and hug him ...." You look so handsome... you are finally getting married " 

" Mom,come on stop crying you will remove your make up ...." Leeteuk smile and clean his eyes... when everyone was ready they made there way to the car and head to the hotel where the wedding will take place. 

............................................

Jaejoong was in a suite room sitting infront of the mirror and have two stylish work on his make up and his hair..... .........'' Are you nervous, you have been tapping your feet since we start'' one of the sylish ask him as he put eyeshadow on him..........Jaejoong smile with his eyes closed ........'' am i that obvious...... i feel my hands so cold.....'' Jaejoong answer him ............ '' You are beautiful, your husband is lucky to have you as his wife....... '' 

......................they put a light pink lipstick when the door was open and Heechul enter............ '' Are you done , the groom is already here welcoming the guests.............oh my God.........look at you honey, you look soo beautiful.... '' .................Jaejoong stand and went to hug his mother........ ..'' now now let stop with this emotional ....where is your dress , you have to get dress. '' Heechul open the bag that has Jaejoong wedding dress and shoes ...since it was made outside the country it was brought with high quality bag to keep the dress with customize wedding shoes.   Heechul help his son to get dress and adjust it to his size.....Jaejoong let out a heavy breath and look at his mother...................'' You are the most beautiful bride i have ever seen'' Jaejoong hug his mother and look at the door when they heard a knock... one of the worker went and open the door and Jaejjong smile when he saw his father and brother enter.........'' is my Baby ready?.........look at you , so beautiful .... i am sorry Heechul honey  but he is more beautiful than you''...........Heechul laugh and they all hug ......'' So are you ready? everyone is ready''Siwon ask him and Jaejoong nod his head and look at his mother.'

'' Remember what i told you okay.... you are going to be someone's wife and a daughter in law to a great family... so take care of them, listen to your husband and learn from your mother in law..... if anything happen you don't like , talk to your husband in a calm voice, i know you will do good ...Gosh i am going to miss you'' Heechul kiss his forhead and hold kyuhyun hand and went to the hall..........

'' Daddy, i am nervous'' Jaejoong told his father when they reach at the hall .... the door holder wait for them to give thrm a go a head for them to open the door...........'' Hold my hand and breath ... you will be okay'' Jaejoong close his eyes and breath in and out three times and look at his father and nod his head... they stand properly and in three the door was open ... they stand at the door entrince in five sec and start walking ... 

StrictlyWeddings on Instagram: “Dripping with luxury and elegance and  certainly a walk to rem… | Romantic wedding decor, Wedding entrance decor,  Wedding decorationsSparkling Wedding Dresses Ball Gown Puffy White With Crystals Rhinestones  Tulle Arabic Bridal Gowns Real Image Fluffy Dress For Bridal From  Yateweddingdress, $1… | Sparkle wedding dress, Wedding dresses, Beautiful  wedding dresses

Jaejoong look infront and smile when he saw his to be husband waiting for him..... the wedding song countinue sing in the background ...when they reach near Yunho.. they stop walking and Yunho went infront of them and bow to his father in law ...........'' Take care of him... i am giving him to you, if you make him cry i will kill you'' Yunho smile and take Jaejoong hand and kiss his back hand ............'' DSon't worry father ... i will always make him happy''

Yunho and Jaejoong went infront of the priest and in 30 minutes after they say their I do's , they were Husband and wive..... the guests stand and start clapping their hands...

Yunho hold Jaejoong hand and helped him walk to his mother who hug Jaejoong as soon as they were infront of him ... " Congratulation sweety...you look so beautiful.. welcome to the Jungs" Jaejoong bow to him to show his respect and both now husband and wife bow to Kangin who pat Yunho shoulder...Congratulation son ...... After that they went infront of Jaejoong parents and bow to them ....Siwon shake hands with Yunho and Heechul was a crying mess hugging Jaejoong... " you are someone's wife already.. Congratulation Honey..." Heechul kiss his forehead and Siwon hug Jaejoong..."Daddy" ....Siwon smile .... " Go on baby ...your husband is waiting for you" Jaejoong look at Yunho ... 

They took photos after photos......."Excuse me everyone... Please make your way to the grand Hall for food and danceeee" Changmin talk on the microphone 🎤...... Yunho help Jaejoong walking he keep adjusting his gown ......." Is it heavy ? " Yunho ask him and Jaejoong nod his head ... " when they enter the hall they were taken to the front where 2 chairs were put just for them.... 

Songs was playing... food after food ... they cut the cake...it was mind blowing wedding... "wanna dance?" Yunho ask and Jaejoong put his palm on Yunho and stand..they went to the center of the hall and start dancing a slow motion dance ...all people were sitted giving the couple their time ... " You Look beautiful in white" Yunho whisper in Jaejoong ears who was soo shy ..pink on his cheeks ..." Thank you ...you look handsome too" ....Yunho giggle and hug Jaejoong as they sway ......" I love you Jung Jaejoong " .....Jaejoong put his head on His husband chest ....." Wanna go home?" ....Jaejoong look at Yunho and nod his head....." as much as I love these shoes...they hurt ..."Come...."Yunho took his wife and made him sit on one of the chair and bend to remove the shoes... " These are pretty high ...that why you look a little tall today" Jaejoong slap his husband shoulder.... 

" Let leave from here"......." What about the guests and mom and dad?" Jaejoong ask ..

"Don't worry about them...." Yunho hold his wife shoes and went to their parent table..

"Mom..we will leave first...Jaejoong is tired " ...." Okay son ...and Yunho ...let him rest "Jaejoong bite his lower lips ......" Don't worry mom" ..

...........................

THE WEDDING IS DONE... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE FAIRYTALE