Chapter 3

Family

 

 

               '' Jaejoong , honey please comeout from that room and have dinner'' Jae close his eyes and breath   '' Okay mom'' He reply and close his books .   

..............'' Seriously honey you should take a break , you have been studying a lot for the past two weeks , it either university , library or you just hide yourself in that room'' Heechul tell his son and put a plate infront of him..........'' i am graduating in 10 days and i have to get a good marks........''    He tell his mom and start eating............'' oh this is so tasty'' ................

'' i can't wait for you to graduate.......... by the way Siwon you know the Jungs ?'' Siwon look at his wife............'' There are many Jungs, who are you talking about?'' 

......''My friend Jung Leeteuk''   .................'' Oh the wife of the richest ....yah what about them?''   Heechul smile and look at Jaejoong , '' Okay Mom, that smile always scares me , '' 

......'' He is asking for Jaejoong hand in marriage for his elder son , jung yunho'' Heechul stand from the chair and went to open the fridge.................'' You mean the CEO .......I like that man , i have been in ameeting with him many times and he is really good in bussiness as a young man, but how does he know Jae?'' Siwon ask .............

'' Mom , i know i am finish uni , but that doesn't mean i want to get married''.................'' Oh come on , have you seen him.....and his mother saw Jaejoong with me last month when we went to attend mrs Lee Party..........and i won't force you honey , you can look at his photo i have one here and there many of his photo and videos in google ,so you won't get tired of looking at him'' ........................'' Mom ..........can i just eat  and dad no one is good looking that you '' Siwon smile '' I know''  Heechul roll his eyes .

...........................................................................................................................................

Jaejoong went back to his room and open his laptop ..............'' So let us see you mr Jung'' He tell himself and type JUNG YUNHO

 Jung Yun-ho (Korean: 정윤호; Hanja: 鄭允浩; born February 6, 1986), He is the C.E.O of the most famous Jung Malls and Resort , named as the 5ft richest man in the world....He was number 1 in the most handsome man for 3 yrs in korea ,     '' Woow.... He is handsome'' Jaejoong look at  Yunho photo for so long that he forgot to read more...........  .

Jaejoong is an Omega son born in the family of the Chois, his father is the principle of school of the richest, they may not be that rich but they are happy . he is 24 yrs graduating in medicine school ....

'' I can't believe i am saying this, but i can't wait to be mrs Jung , Goodnight future husband'' 

....................................................................................

In the morning Jaejoong went straight to the living room and kiss his mother cheeks who was busy folding lundry clothes..........'' Mom ...i am going , wish me luck and ha mom ...it a yes ''......before Heechul say something Jaejoong was already out .................'' did he just agree to the marriage......akhhhhh ..let me tell Leeteuk he will be so happy'' he tell himself and went to his bedroom to take his phone.................'' Chul baby have you seen my wallet '' .....................'' Seriously Siwon can't you keep your things at the place where you will remeber them........check it inside the drawer .........''....Siwon open the drawer and smile seeing his wallet...........'' i seriouly don't know what i will do without you ........ and why are you so happy?''

'' Oh shoot i forgot , i have to call Leeteuk, your Son agreed to get married, '' ..........................'' what, that fast, '' Siwon asked ...heechul roll his eyes waiting for Leeteuk to answer the call

 

'' Leeteuk , you won't believe me , but Jaejoong agreed to get married to your son Yunho.............yes i know he wont say no ,he one Hnadsome man haha......yes ...you can come with him tomorrow at lunch .....yes yes Jaejoong will be here  ..okay bye''

.................................................................................................................................

 

 

has 2 Siblings  Jung Yoochun and Jung Changmin