Chapter 12

Family

     " Are you comfortable? .. it a 12 hours flight " ..Yunho tell his wife and put his small luggage at the top........." Mhhh, i am okay... " ....Yunho smile at him and sit beside him ... " You can sleep a little, I know you are tired ...it was tiring day for you yesterday " ... ...

" you are tired too" Jaejoong told him......" Yes. But not like you... Gosh what time did you wake up?...I woke up at 11am while you my dear wife... I heard you wake up at 8am " 

Jaejoong laugh at him....." That because we have many work to do ... I had to get my hair done, then my make up... and my veil adjustments... Mom told me i lost weight and that why the veil need a little adjustments " ........ Yunho hold his wife cheek and kiss him..... " he is right ... and  that why during this vacation i want you to relax and be happy ..... 

         During there flight Jaejoong hold his husband arm and put his head on his shoulder while Yunho do some work with his laptop...." Sir would you like a drink ?" Air hostess came and ask him..... " Yes please ...and can i have something non alcohol for my wife ........" ........." yunho oppa, why are you working ...we are supposed to be in honeymoon " 

Yunho smile and kiss his head....." i thought you are asleep.... sorry was just finishing some work so that I won't have dad call me during our stay there"........

"Changmin was right ....you really are workholic " 

.....................

They reach reach meldivies at 9am and they saw one of the hotel driver waiting for them holding a paper with there name...Mr and Mrs Jung...... " Welcome to Meldivies Mr and Mrs Jung " The driver told them in English and help them with there luggage... 

At the hotel... they were welcome with the manager himself... " Mr Jung... welcome to Meldivies.... everything is ready for your honeymoon and I hope you have fun with your bride.....your penthouse is in the sea just like how you want it...." ........ " Thank you Mr Alex.....please let your best chef bring breakfast for us , my wife need to rest a little... i trust you in this" Yunho shake hand with the manager...." come honey. ... let get you rest "

           

 

 

 

A Beautiful Resort Hotel in the Maldives Editorial Stock Image - Image ...

" Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... Oppa this is soo beautiful ".......Jaejoong run out to the balcony face the sea........Yunho thanks the luggage helper and give him so tips when Jaejoong came and hold his arm ....."Oppa came see this"...... Yunho laugh and close the door when the helper went out........ 

" Do you love it... I told them I need it to face the sea....." ......." Oppa it so beautiful... Let go see the room" .....Yunho laugh .... Honey will see everything..... " Jaejoong start to feel shy and bite his lower lips .....how much is this penthouse for one night?..."....Yunho hug him from his back " don't worry about money...i want you to enjoy and be happy ... now go and take a shower ..i know you want it...you have been complaining since we are on plane.." ......

      They eat there breakfast and Jaejoong sleep till 3pm when he wake up and saw his husband still working..... " Oppa"  ..Yunho look at his wife and close his laptop........ " you are working again"

" Sorry honey..... i was bored .... did you sleep well?" ......." mmhhhh... what time is it... we should go out ...I want to see Meldivies " Jaejoong stand from the bed and went to open his luggage.... 

" we should go and eat something first ...it nearly 4pm....then we can go out. ." 

 

......................... 

      Yunho took him to one of the best restaurants in meldivies ... but suddenly Jaejoong was feeling angry all of a sudden and look out ....." Hey baby is something wrong?"....

" Yes.... those ladies are looking at you like they want to eat you ....I hate it" ...Yunho smile and kiss his cheeks......

"Babe...come on, look at them and my God look at you.... no one match your beauty " ...Jaejoong smile and hug his husband arm looking at the ladies..... After that they went out looking around holding hands.... Jaejoong was so happy smiling everytime....  

...............................

      " we will go to swim tomorrow... I book bubble hotel "........." Bubble Hotel?"Jaejoong ask

" yah ...it like a bubble located at the beach ...you can see outside "Yunho show his wife the photo of seaside Finolhu hotel"

 

 

OIP.aC70Ox9yOXABnmd5xITBdAHaEo?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

......Jaejoong look at his husband 

" That scary"....

" No it not don't worry....it beautiful... will stay for 1 night " ..

..................

The next day Jaejoong and Yunho went to the bubble hotel...and Jaejoong was so afraid to sleep there but he agreed when he saw a family next to them....

" want to swim?" Yunho ask him and he shake his head ..." Not yet "

Yunho took of his shirt and trouser leaving him with his swimming short which he wore since hotel.....

" let me put sunscreen for you... " .........." Hi....are you newlyweds?"....the couple with a baby came and ask them

" Yah ...we got married 3 days back...we are on honeymoon......"

"That beautiful.... my husband got promoted at his job so he took me and our son for vacation " ...the lady husband shake hands with Yunho..

" Michael Louis "....." Yunho ....Jung Yunho"...

Michael look shocked..."Jung...as in the Jungs"yunho laugh......." Yes as the Jungs"

" I can't believe I am talking to you....honey do you know the mall you always like to go at the state the Jung mall?.....he is the owner " the english husband told his wife..

 

" come on...today let forget about who I am and enjoy the sea... I am going to swim wanna join?" The English man agreed and went swimming with Yunho..

 

" what his name?..." Jaejoong ask the lady

" Peter...he is an omega" ....

"He is beautiful, can I carry him?" The lady give Jaejoong the baby...

" you look pretty , do you want to have kids soon?"

"Yah...I always wish to have babies fast , I love kids...in my family I am the last born".....

They two look at there husband swimming ...."They do know how to enjoy.... ".

" I can't swim... I always swim at baby side whenever we go swimming with my family " Jaejoong told the lady and laugh in like 30 minutes Yunho came out ....." you look pretty holding a baby..

Yunho took his phone and take a photo of him....and cover himself with a towel ..the lady took his son when he started crying...

Jaejoong sit infront of his husband and put his back on Yunho chest and start looking through his husband phone..

" you have many photo of the wedding " Jaejoong show the lady his wedding photo...

" Oh My God ...you Gown is soo pretty.."

 

 

 

Wedding Dresses | Wedding Gowns | Bridal Gowns: Bridal Most Beautiful ...

" it was handmade expecially for me... my mother in law told the designer to make it unique "..

The two family enjoy there day and night together