Hate Him All You Want

That Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

"What is wrong with you, G Dragon? I don't meddle with your affairs! Why are you meddling with mine? Is it because he is Sohee's ex? Is that the reason why he can't be here?" Jiyong knew that Dara was already angry. She wouldn't call him G Dragon if she wasn't. 

"It is not that, Dee! I don't like him. He is a jerk! I am a jerk so I know one when I see one!" Jiyong's voice could already be heard by Seungri and Cl, who were nearest to them. They were grilling meat, preparing for their lunch on the beach. 

"You told me I can bring someone so that I would have a partner! What do you expect me to do if I were to bring another girl here? Are we going to be your scorers? If that is the case then we are going home!"

Dara walked out on him but he caught her arm and pulled her to where she was before. "How can you trust him when you don't know him? You have only met him again for one month, for goodness sake!" Jiyong's voice got stronger.

With an irritated look, Dara looked at him annoyed. "That is why we are getting to know each other!! What is wrong with you? Besides, you are all here! "

Jiyong put his arms on his waist. "You could have brought Chanyeol with you, at least we get along fine." 

"Chanyeol has Seohyun, now! Just like the fact that you had Jessica, then Taeyeon, then many, many more, then now you have Jooyeon! Even if we remain friends, it is not right to invite him here!" Dara was already pissed with him. 

"He left Sohee for you," Jiyong's calm answer made Dara even angrier. 

Sohee again? Again? AGAIN??? 

"Is this about Sohee again because I am so sick of it already!  We are already in our last year, Jiyong! She dumped you for  over a year already! You have had many girlfriends after her. If you love her that much, why don't you go back to her?" 

Seungri and Cl approached them already. Cl held her shoulders to calm her down. Top and Bom who got out from the beach to check the food, sensed the tension between the bestfriends. 

"That's not what I mean!" Jiyong reasoned. Jiyong would like to reason out but Dara cut him off.

"Yah, right!" She walked out. Seungri followed her and tried to reason on Jiyong's behalf.

"Noona, I don't think what you have in mind is what he meant. He ..." 

"Zip it, Seungri!" She gave him a really nasty look. 

Cl intervened. "Darayah.... " 

"You, too!" The nasty look was directed to Cl.

"Hey! I am definitely on your side." The lovebirds kept quiet while looking at each other. As if Dara was not yet through, she turned back to face Jiyong who was about a meter away from her.

"For the record, Jiyong, you can hate him all you want but I like him!" 

Dara passed by Top and Bom who looked puzzled. Bom followed Dara, Seungri, and Cl while Top went to his friend. He patted his shoulders as Jiyong adjusted his sunglasses and looked at the beach, looking at Jaejoong and Jeoyoon, splashing water with each other, laughing. After laughing, Joeyoon ran away from Jaejoong and the guy ran after her. 

"That is the sight that you SHOULD be jealous of and not with Dara bringing him along." 

"! ! !" He kicked the sand in front of him because of his frustration. "You know that he will hurt Dara! He is a traitor! Remember how he left his friends during our fight with Yoochun? I am so sure he was the one who called the police and Donghae's father, that's why Lee is even angry at him now."  

Top nodded and just let his friend rant. " What if he would dump Dara for another girl?" He couldn't stay still and kept on walking back and forth. 

"Is that the only worry you have or his reputation of being a reaper?" Top looked at him with a mocking smirk on his face. 

"Yah! They're not even in a relationship!" For a while he got silent then his face got worried for an intimate image in his thought.

"Damn it!" Jiyong spat out those words. He was worried and jealous, and angry at Jaejoong. 

"I have never seen her that angry. She must really like him to act like that." Top took over the grilled meat left by Seungri and Cl. The smoke already hinted it was about to get burned so both boys went over the grilling station. 

"I am going to smack Seungri's face! He burned our lunch!" Top wanted to get sympathy from Jiyong over the grilled meat but his mind was elsewhere. Top got serious and asked him. 

"Is it getting harder to hide your feelings now, bro?" They both sat down since the grilling station was stationed lower so that visitors could sit on the sand while grilling. 

Top, and the other boys, had always suspected that Jiyong liked Dara as a woman but he thought it was only because he was afraid he might lose her if he confessed. It was only when one night, he called them to drink after he saw Dara with Chanyeol on a dinner date with Chanyeol's bestfriend. He drank so much he was able to tell the truth of the real reason behind his hesitation of his love for Dara and the boys fully understood why Jiyong couldn't risk it. 

Jiyong looked down in between his knees while his arms supporting his head. "I don't think I can handle it anymore. This is emotional torture. I have been trying my best to fall for others. I've dated rich, gorgeous, y women but why does it have to be her? I miss being alone with her. Now, I couldn't do that anymore. I may not be able to control myself." 

"Then just tell her you love her." Top stood up to take a plate and transferred the grilled meat into it, seeing that it is already cooked. He put it on the tabe, covered it, and went back to sit with his friend. 

Jiyong kept quiet. He looked at the beach and saw his current girlfriend, a daughter of a supermarket owner, still laughing with Jaejoong. 

Top is right, this scene is supposed to be the cause of my jealousy but just the thought  that Jaejoong would be Dara's friend already boiled his temper, what more if he becomes her boyfriend. 

"There are only two things you can do, Ji. Continue avoiding her or confess to her. Whichever decision you take, you have to face the consequences." 

"So easy to say, so hard to do." 

"I know. If ever you decide to not tell her about how you feel, then you must not meddle with the affairs of her heart. She has every right to date, to choose who she wants to be with, and to commit to someone she believes is right for her. Even if you get hurt, you need to accept it because it is your choice." 

Jiyong looked at the serious Top and nodded. Of course, his words when serious were full of sense. Top stood up and shouted, "Gather now, people! It's time to eat!" 

Jiyong stood up also to go to his car to get the other food items they bought. He was still thoughtful of Top's words when he saw Dara, Bom, and Cl talking seriously inside the changing room with the door open. He sidestepped and hid himself behind the ornamental plants. 

"Do you like him, Dara?" Bom's voice was what he heard first. 

"Is it worth the risk getting on in a relationship just like that? You barely know him." Cl followed. 

"I am confused, too. I don't know how to deal with this anymore. But at least I gotta try, right? I think he is the one." Dara's voice.

Jiyong was surprised and hurt. He couldn't afford to listen anymore because his heart was already consumed with so much sorrow. If he could have stayed a while longer he could have heard Bom say. 

"The one!!! In your dreams! He is not the one you love, Dee? You can't have a boyfriend you don't like! It would be gross to be physical with him!" Bom was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter