4.0

Sorry! I'm An Anti-Romantic!

Jaemin was hanging out in his room when the door bell ringing. His mom yelled at him to come down. It was Sunday and he plan to sleep in. He woke up lazily. 

"Your friends are here." 

Jaemin is walking down when he heard a girly voice. Thinking that it would be Minjae, he skipped down happily, only to be dissapointed that it is not Minjae. 

It's Suyi. Together with Yangyang and Haechan. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Jaemin isn't gonna lie but he was expecting Minjae to come. 

"We're going out. Suyi want to treat us." Yangyang explained, when in his head, he was planning something together with Haechan. 

Although he didn't like that idea.

Jaemin sat down beside Haechan when the door rang again. Jaemin walked over to see Minwoo dragging Minjae behind him towards the door. Jaemin can feel his mouth curved at the sight of Minjae refusing to follow Minwoo. 

"What the hell happened to you two?" 

"This motherf-...mmph!" Minwoo slap his palm on making her struggling in his hold. 

"Stop swearing. I actually need you to look over her for a while. I need to go somewhere with our parents. She's refusing but I'm sure, you can handle this idiot!" Minjae kicked her brother to which Minwoo almost bite her ear off. 

Yangyang, Haechan and Suyi walk over to the chaos. Haechan look at Minwoo and gave him a thumbs up. A little plan for Minjae and Jaemin. Yangyang and Haechan smirked at Minwoo as the latter grinned at them, knowing perfectly well about the plan. 

"!" Minjae swearing after Minwoo got Jaemin smiling. 

"Wipe that damn smile away from your face!" 

"Can't you say something nice for once?" Yangyang glared at her as Minjae walk inside. 

"Something nice. There, I said it. We're good, right?" Minjae gave him her most boring face when she saw another new human sitting beside Yangyang. 

Minjae smile and nod at her as she look over at Haechan, asking what's going on. 

"Suyi is treating us out. We're asking Jaemin too." 

"Why? Are you jealous?" Yangyang piped from the side making Minjae throw the slipper on her feet to him. 

"Seriously Minjae, if you like me, I can always give my attention to you. But cow-.." Jaemin was about to continue when Minjae whipped her head fast, towards him. 

"If you call me cow baby once again, I will chop off your ears and give them to a cow to eat! And for sake, it's a calf!" 

Minjae made her way to the kitchen, surprising Jaemin's mom. 

"Eh? Minjae? When did you come?" 

"I just arrived. Mom and dad is dating with Minwoo." Mrs. Na smiled at her when she heard that phrase coming from Minjae, knowing full well that Minjae didn't like to be left out. 

"It's okay. You can stay here and have a date with me." Minjae smile at the soft Mrs. Na. 

She wonder if Jaemin is so sweet because his mom sounded so sweet. But her parents is sweet too but why didn't she sounds sweet? She sounds like she's having a fight whenever she talks with her brother. 

"That's because you have a brother. Jaemin didn't have anyone to fight with. Probably why he's always so soft and gentle. He's a good kid." Mrs. Na just smiled at the girl. 

"I didn't say he's a bad kid. It's just that he always being sweet around me and I am not the type that is pampered with sweet words like that." 

Mrs. Na smiled at the girl. She is proud of the girl because she is always there with Jaemin. Although their personality is the perfect opposite, she likes how Minjae was never that far from her son. Jaemin isn't the type to open up to people, and here's Minjae having that luxury of being the one Jaemin open up to, very easily. 

"It's okay. Parents tough love is the best for their kids. I did gave Jaemin that, only if he's making it hard for me." 

Minjae smile. Understanding where Mrs. Na came from. 

"Oi, Ha Puppy!" 

"Cow baby!" 

"Na Minjae!" 

Minjae closed her eyes, pissed off when Yangyang, Jaemin and Haechan calling her names that is not hers.

"I am not a puppy, not a cow and for sake, it's calf and I am not Jaemin's sister!" 

Minjae glared at the three and is greeted with another face. 

Xiaojun. 

"Eh, when did you come? I didn't hear you." 

Minjae softly smiled at Xiaojun. And that didn't goes unnoticed by Jaemin. Yangyang and Haechan look at each other. They're supposed to have a very well smoothly planned plan but why is this looks like a messy plan now? 

"Does she have a thing for Xiaojun?" Haechan whispered as he saw how Minjae is talking with Xiaojun in a soft voice. 

That made Yangyang froze. 

They're supposed to make Minjae jealous with Jaemin helping Suyi. And making Jaemin jealous of Xiaojun and Minjae. But him, inviting Xiaojun seems like a wrong move now. 

Because Yangyang can feel an ugly green monster lurking somewhere in his head. 

"If you don't mind, you can always come to my house." Xiaojun said. 

"No." 

Before Minjae, Yangyang and Haechan even said anything, Jaemin had already speak. And that's very much of a jealous Jaemin that Yangyang and Haechan could see. 

"You see what I see?" Haecha asked Yangyang in a low whisper. 

"I see what I see and you see what you see! Idiot! Of course I see it!" Amidst the situation, Yangyang and Haechan still manage to squabble. 

"She won't be coming to your house often. Minjae isn't the type to just hanging out at someone's house. For someone's who didn't have an ounce of romance in her, Minjae is pretty much a rock."

Jaemin said it with an intention to make Xiaojun forget the idea of having Minjae coming by his house but it just made Xiaojun chuckled. While Minjae, if her eyes is a laser, Jaemin would probably turned into ashes already. 

"That's cute. They said the one who isn't romantic is the most romantic person. While the most romantic person is also very romantic, but in a very imaginable way. Perhaps, Minjae is gonna be the ignorant romantic? Who knows." 

Jaemin didn't like the idea of seeing Minjae going to Xiaojun. He don't like it and he didn't want to see it. 

"How are we talking about me going to his, to me being a romantic? Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." Minjae holds her palm up beside her head as if swearing on her life to never become a romanticist. 

Yangyang snorted, which Minjae heard and threw her slipper at the . 

"And you're ugly by the way."

Minjae just had to threw the insult as Yangyang almost wanted to bite her hands. If it's not for Jaemin pulled her behind him, Minjae would've killed Yangyang. 

"You two are bickering like there's no tomorrow. You're supposed to be here because your brother asked for me, to look after you." Jaemin slowly said as they walked to the kitchen when Jaemin's mom called them for snacks. 

Yangyang actually oppose the idea of Haechan trying to make Minjae jealous with Jaemin and Suyi. He had been inviting Xiaojun too because Haechan wanted to see how Jaemin gonna react to that. And that didn't sit well with him. 

Looking over at Minjae, Jaemin and Xiaojun, Yangyang let out a shaky breath. 

What he didn't notice was how Haechan is staring at him intently. 

Haechan grab a fistful of his hair, frustrated. 

"Aih...this is gonna be so messy! Why is my big brain noticing this kind of things now of all the time?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hai hello annyeong..🤭 I've been very much MIA lately. And I'm sorry for the late update.😘 

COMMENTS AND UPVOTE!😉