3.0

Sorry! I'm An Anti-Romantic!

 

If someone said that the romanticist is making them cringing to death, that's probably the anti-romantic. Namely, Ha Minjae. 

"Shut up! I don't like pickup lines and for the last time, it's not cow baby! It's a calf! Sheepsheep!" 

Minjae is about to have a mental breakdown when Jaemin calling her cow baby, non stop from the other PC. 

"I know you're so done with Jaemin but please refrain yourself from calling me sheep. I am not a sheep!" Yangyang threw a dirty cloth at her as Minjae skillfully dodge. 

"And that idiot called me a calf! Do I look like a cow then?!" Minjae threw the cloth back. 

Yangyang made a face at her as Haechan come in, with Xiaojun in tow. Yangyang's expression changed a bit, followed by Jaemin's dull expression. 

What's with these two, Minjae thought. 

"I called him over. We wanted to see if you guys up for lunch. I'm freaking hungry! Ha Puppy!!!" 

Haechan walked over to Minjae and hugged her neck from the back. And on instinct, Minjae wiggled over Haechan's attack when the said guy wanted to kiss her cheek. 

"Go awayyy! Jaemin! Someone! Whoever! Get him away from me!" 

Minjae felt like she's being chased by a dog! Haechan is kinda like Jaemin. Except, he is the extreme version of Na Jaemin! 

Lee Haechan is the epitome of affection. More like a walking affection machine. He gives kisses and hugs every second of his life, which is why Minjae really didn't want to get close with Haechan at first. But she somehow got used to Haechan's antics as the times goes by. 

At least Haechan isn't cringing Minjae to death everyday. 

"Come here, you little !"

Yangyang pulled the back of Haechan's collar and the latter hugged Yangyang in a bone crushing hug, muttering how cute Yangyang is. And Yangyang regret it. He should've pulled Minjae away instead! 

"You good?" Xiaojun patted her head, in which she dodge quickly. 

And Xiaojun just smiled at that. 

"Good, except that I almost die from his hug."

Minjae is cringing at the sight of Haechan trying to kiss Yangyang, and Yangyang just put his palm over Haechan's mouth, preventing every possible danger to come! 

"Hey." Jaemin greet Xiaojun amidst the chaos from Haechan and Yangyang. 

"Oh hey. Wanna join us for lunch? Don't say anything, but I planned on making Haechan pay for the lunch." Xiaojun said as his eyes wandering in between Jaemin and Minjae. 

"Why? What did he do?"

Minjae's interest piqued because that means Haechan did something if Xiaojun is making him paying for meal. Jaemin smiled at the sight of Minjae getting interested for the tea and lean on her hair, closer to Xiaojun. He patted her head softly and Minjae just let him. She secretly like it whenever Jaemin did that. 

That didn't go unnoticed by Xiaojun as he chuckled softly. If that ain't obvious, he didn't know what is. 

"He dragged me out when I was giving Bella a bath. And I had to deal with sulky Bella. Ten was feeding Leon and Louie when he barge in. In exchange, I'm gonna make him pay for lunch." 

Minjae grinned at that when the wind from the air conditioner blows straight into her eyes. Dirt seems to hate her at the moment as she rubbed her eyes and Jaemin grab her hands. 

"Don't rub it!" 

"It's freaking hurt!" 

Jaemin bends down, hands holding her head still  as he blew onto her eyes and Minjae blinked as she felt the hot air on her eyes. She may not be a romanticist but she had to admit this feels comfortable. At least not to make her puke rainbows. 

"Is it still there?" Jaemin asked as he looked into her eyes and Minjae blinked a few times to feel the sting that is still there. 

"It still stinging. Look at it carefully." Minjae had to hold onto Jaemin's wrist to make sure that guy do his 'job' properly. 

If anyone were to see them right now, no one would believe that the two are not on the same wavelength. And that didn't include Haechan gawking at them and Yangyang who have this unreadable expression on his face, while his palm stay over Haechan's mouth. 

Very much a comedic sight for Xiaojun who laugh it off. 

"For someone who always called Jaemin being romantic is gross, you surely comfortable with him doing that to you." Yangyang just had to say that and Minjae had to throw whatever she have in her hand, which is a fake flower from beside her PC. 

"If this didn't hurt, I swear I would throw sand into your eyes!" Minjae said with one eye opened and Yangyang fake hurt. 

They were going for a lunch break when they met a dog by the roadside and Minjae had hugged Yangyang to death. 

Once again, Xiaojun saw through it and he thinks that he shouldn't say anything. 

"If I am a styrofoam, I would've crushed by now." Yangyang said as he rubbed his biceps. 

"Sorry but not sorry. Already told you." 

They're having a lunch together when someone crossing on them eating at the restaurant. 

"Eh? Na Jaemin?" 

A girly voice made all of them whose slurping on their food lift their head. And Jaemin is the first one to stop eating as they're all looking at each other, except for Minjae who is replying to her brother in her phone, and Yangyang is putting side dishes in her bowl. 

"Oh? Suyi. What's bring you here?" 

Minjae has yet to lift her head as she replied to her brother. 

 

You wore my socks! That's a girl socks! 

 

No one will know! Thank you sister sister! 

 

I hate you! Gonna tell on you to mom! 

 

Mom is with me! 

 

"This son of a bit-.." 

The silence made Minjae lift her head and all eyes are on her. With additional new face, Suyi. 

"What?" 

"Who's that? Sounds like you're mad. Why?" Yangyang sip on his drinks. 

"My brother pissed me off. I want to sell him. Anyone want him?" She deadpanned as Yangyang chuckled and pushed a bowl of her favourite dishes over to her. 

"I don't want him. I have you enough to piss me off. Eat it." 

And when Minjae dived down on it, Jaemin stare at Yangyang carefully. Yangyang actually is looking at Minjae and Jaemin feels weird seeing how Yangyang is being sweet to Minjae. 

"I was about to order take out but it's fancy meeting Jaemin here with you guys. He don't really going out that much but holed up in his house." Suyi's words got everyone laughing, knowing how much of an introvert Jaemin could be. 

"Yet he harrased me with that gross pick up lines and the first flower he set his eyes on that day. Yeah, fancy." Minjae snorted and Suyi chuckled. 

Na Jaemin and Ha Minjae's dynamics is always like that, ever since their college days and Suyi is immune to the sight of Minjae being so done to Na Jaemin. 

"It's okay, Ha Puppy. Na Jaemin is born with sugar, so you just got to be a coffee." 

Minjae always amazed with how Suyi put her words. She's really kind too and that's probably why Jaemin likes her. And to Minjae, the nickname Ha Puppy is the only one that she would agree to be called with, simply because she looks like a Siberian Husky in every picture she took, and she can't deny it. 

"Aih, eat slowly. Your food ain't going anywhere." Yangyang frantically grab the tissue and wiped Minjae's mouth when Minjae choked. 

Deciding that he had seen enough of Yangyang being sweet to Minjae, Jaemin drag her chair closer towards him. Yangyang, Xiaojun and Haechan all looks confused and Suyi chuckled. 

"Just like that! The sugar and the coffee could never separate!" 

It seems like Suyi is enjoying this a little bit too much, Minjae thought. Jaemin likes her and what if Suyi thought that Jaemin likes Minjae? That would be a disaster! 

"Why are you dragging me here? I'm sitting there just fine with my sheepsheep." Minjae flat out calling Yangyang sheep, and that didn't goes well with the said man. 

"I am not a sheep! Stop calling me that, you puppy!" 

"You called me puppy!" 

"You literally looks like Siberan Husky!" 

"And you looks like sheep!" 

"Excuse me? I have only two legs!" 

"Do I looks like I have four then?!" 

Haechan and Jaemin slap them both over their mouth to silence them and Xiaojun and Suyi only got to laugh at the very much comedic scene. 

"Stop it, you little !" Haechan glared at Yangyang who's wiggling with a muffled voice. 

"Cow baby, stop arguing." Unlike Haechan, Jaemin is way gentler with Minjae as he put his arms over her shoulder and simply put his hands over gently. 

"He called me puppy! And mind you, you just called me cow baby which is a calf, too." Minjae gritted her teeth as she glared at Jaemin. 

"And I will be the one and only who called you cow baby. Don't you like it, cow baby?" 

Minjae groaned as Yangyang finally succeeded getting away from Haechan's grasp. He was about to throw hands to Haechan when he heard what Jaemin and Minjae is bickering about. 

"It's two!" Jaemin yelled. 

"It's one! Why is it two?!" And Minjae retorted. 

What is it two not one? And what is one not two? 

He regret listening to their topic of fight. 

" has one hole in the center!" 

"It's include in one !"

"One day, I'm marrying you two off!" 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : My brain kinda jammed a bit so it took longer.😅 And I am not in a good condition yet. I meant my body. It looks like allergy but it is not allergy. It's itchy everywhere. I'm literally experimenting with every medicine people told me to take and damn, my body didn't feel good.🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Do leave comments and subscribe.😘