Chapter 5

Last Flame

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                

 

 

 

 

 

                     *-------*~~~~~*-------* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wasn't the Prince, everyone's favourite? Wasn't he the whole nation's pet? Wasn't he grown with abundant love and joy? Wasn't he grown as if he was  their own in every household of the nation? Yet they didn't mind to shed his blood? Yet he was dying before everyone,as they were watching his death and no one stopping his stupid act for love? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                               ☀️ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as they returned, Tae wanted to talk about the reason. Hobi knew he couldn't hide it no more, so spilt it out. Tae and Jimin looked at each other and started to laugh after listening to Hobi's explanation. 

 

 

 

" Hobi hyung, you could have just called us. M e and Tae, would rush to work with you and help you guys as we were itself in rest.  Why get in hard way and get us transfer here.... Well to take it in a positive way.. it's good.. now that we are transferred here all 4 of us can stay together forever.... And I get to marry all 3 of you 😁..." 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yah!Park Jimin! You! Why do you have to flirt when we are having a serious talk? And who in world get to 3 at same time?" 

 

 

 

" Hyung! Don't talk like a old lad! Don't you know there are already many people who have done like that in abroad and it's common there itseems.... Poly relationship with everyone's consent... It's Not wrong...."

 

 

 

 

 

"YEAH! Just don't believe everything you hear .... Who said it's like that in abroad? "

 

 

 

 

 

" Even if it's not like that I'll marry all 3 of you guys... No matter what and let's see who can stop Me ?"

 

 

 

"Yah ! You!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tae and Joon kept looking at the conversation going between the latter. They silently kept smiling at their arguments and Tae decided to cut and interrupt their never ending bicker. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, Hobi hyung. Let's talk seriously. So tell about this case." 

 

 

 

"I wanted to talk seriously only.. just this pabo here is keep messing up with me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin stick out his tongue to Hobi. Hobi sighed and took a deep breath to calm down so he can continue, but Joon started to speak up. 

 

 

 

 

 

"No use of investigation it anymore!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae? What happened?"

 

 

 

 

 

" They have incinerated the deceased, closing the case. The room is cleaned already with all the evidence. The higher officials asked me to not look into it and they are closing it." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No buts... Their very own family accepted it as suicide case... And wanted to close it... Who am I to talk more... I am sorry to bring you guys for no reason wasting your time... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hyung! Look at your Jimin... Why ask sorry? Didn't we say there is no sorry and no thank you between us... Why do you think as waste? Isn't it a profit? We get go together and come back home together? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows in a flirtious manner which made Joon laugh, his cute short laugh. Hobi was more shocked to hear the news as he was determined it was a murder, where as Tae smirked as he was extremely excited about the case, it made him wanna retake and reopen the case. He found it every interesting as if people are trying to close it so soon that means some rich and powerful hands are involved, he'll do this case no matter, even if he have to do it unofficially. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side of town Jungkook was busy thinking and daydreaming about TaeHyung. He had many fantasies running around in mind. Songs played like Bgms to every situation he was dreaming about, but he was also worried. He kept looking at his office door for his Suga hyung, as he is gonna bring details which may crush his dreams and bring him to reality. 

 

So when Suga opened the office door, it took all Jungkook's will to not jump off from the 25th floor. 

 

 

 

"No.. No... Don't bring it hyung! Don't! Take it away! Burn it or throw it but just don't bring it...!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure? ,🤨 I'll just throw it then."

 

 

 

When Suga was about to leave, Jungkook who changed his mind called him. 

 

 

 

"Hyung. Just leave it at my table."

 

 

 

"You and your mood swings... You sometimes act like a pregnant woman thou ...."

 

 

 

Suga left the place, leaving the folder about TaeHyung on his table.

 

 

 

Jungkook was debating with himself whether he should open it or not. He can't wait another decades or century to meet him. He was worried he might get hurt seeing the info about His love. At the same time he doesn't want to regret not seeing it. He had many 'What if?' yet he wanted to know. He wanted to bang his head on the wall. He was curious of what might be in the folder! He kept biting his nails in anxiety to extend that it started to bleed. Curiosity took over him and he decided to take a look at the info.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Birth Name: Kim Tae Hyung (김태형)

 

 

 

Birthday: December 30, 1995

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                          Jungkook let out the breath he was holding in as he lil bit happy as he wasn't yet 25 (it's happening somewhere around beginning of 2019..) but he still need to clarify one more thing....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

 

 

 

Height: 178.8 cm (5’10.4″)

 

 

 

Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)

 

 

 

Blood Type: AB

 

 

 

MBTI Type: ENFP

 

 

 

Nickname: V

 

 

 

Occupation:  Police Detective

 

 

 

Marital status:    Single

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

                      Jungkook sighed in relief as he lean back in his chair and decided to read the info comfortably as both his worries are gone and he'll make Tae his in this life no matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V (Taehyung) facts:

 

 

 

 

 

– He was born in Posan, but later moved to Cheosong where he spent his childhood until he moved to Gyeongbaek.

 

 

 

– Family consists of: Nil. Orphan.

 

But Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok and Kim NamJoon are some orphans as him who he considers as family.

 

 

 

- Residence: With his fellow orphans in an appartment in 

 

 

 

– Education: Korea Art School; Police Academy. 

 

 

 

– He can speak fluently Japanese.

 

 

 

– It is confirmed his current height is 178.8 cm ( 5’10") according to records. 

 

 

 

– His favorite color is grey. 

 

 

 

– He’s favorite number is 10.

 

 

 

– V’s favorite items are: his computer, big dolls, clothes, shoes, accessories, and anything unique.

 

 

 

– V’s nicknames are: TaeTae (friends call him TaeTae~ because it’s easy to say), Blank Tae (because he always have a blank expression) and CGV (since his visuals are so perfect and outstanding like the computer game character)

 

 

 

– Kim Taehyung has one single eyelid and one double eyelid.

 

 

 

– He has a 4D personality.

 

 

 

– He got his driving license.

 

 

 

– He clenches his teeth while he sleeps.

 

 

 

– He can only drink one glass of beer before he gets drunk.

 

 

 

– He doesn’t like coffee, but loves hot cocoa.

 

 

 

– He likes anything that is unique.

 

 

 

– Taehyung can dance in high heels.

 

 

 

(Suga's comments -> That's a weird fact to collect)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook laughed at Suga's remark and continued reading.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

– Taehyung is the pickiest eater.

 

 

 

– His favorite artist is Eric Bannet.

 

 

 

– When V has a problem he will share it with Jimin and Joon. But he thinks is more easy to talk to Jimin since they have the same age.

 

 

 

– V and Jimin are best friends.

 

 

 

– His orphanage mates said V looks like Baekhyun (EXO) and Daehyun (B.A.P.). They said Baekhyun is his mother and Daehyun is his father.

 

 

 

– Taehyung loves GUCCI.

 

 

 

(Suga's comment-> Get ready to buy a Gucci showroom for your boy.) 

 

 

 

– The first ever album that V bought was a Girls’ Generation album.

 

 

 

– He has been showing interest in photography lately, if he wasn’t an detective he would probably be a photographer.

 

 

 

– V has a habit of collecting ties.

 

 

 

(Suga's Comment-> Your boy has Tie kink.) 

 

 

 

– V’s motto: “I just came up with it but let’s life coolly to the maximum. Since the life happens only once, waking up at ease in the morning and working doing your best.”

 

 

 

– In the dorm V was in charge of the washing machine.

 

 

 

– V likes amusement parks. He especially likes the gyro drop, gyro swing and roller coasters.

 

 

 

– V can climb a tree but he can’t get back down.

 

 

 

– Taehyung is ambidextrous. He was originally left handed, but he’s now ambidextrous.

 

 

 

– Taehyung said his most confident body part is his hands.

 

 

 

– V loves classical music a lot and he always play classical musics when he sleeps.

 

 

 

– He likes Vincent van Gogh.

 

 

 

– V said the 3 requirements for his happiness are: family, health and honor.

 

 

 

– As of December 2017, V got a new puppy, his name is Yeontan and it’s a black Pomeranian Teacup.

 

 

 

– V’s ideal date: “Amusement park. But nearby park is also good. I think that it’ll be nice if holding hands. My ideal is cute dating.”

 

 

 

( Suga's Comment-> Yah! mark it with highlighter. It's important.) 

 

 

 

Jungkook also did as he said, he just didn't mark it with highlighter, he instead wrote it in his heart. He continued reading the info.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

– In the old dorm, he used to share a room with Rap Monster.

 

– In the new appartment he has his own room.

 

 

 

(Suga's Comment -> The next one is very Important point... I don't know why it feels like he is describing you 😒) 

 

 

 

 

 

After reading suga's Comment Jungkook got more excited and wanted to whether that's true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

– V’s ideal type is someone who takes care of him and loves only him and who has a lot of aegyo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook smiling to himself leaning back in his rolling chair and resting himself and closing his eyes, thinking how to persuade him, his Tae. Before that he wanted to tell his Yoongi Hyung the truth he deserves to know. Jungkook's smile grew bigger wondering how will Suga hyung react after him spill the truth. 

 

 

 

        

 

 

 

 

 

      

 

 

 

                  *-------*~~~~~*-------* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________

 

Another new chapter 😸

I have used the info which I got from K-pop update profile and modified it according to the story....😁😁 

If u have any questions please do let me know...

And comment your thoughts 🙏🙏✨