Chapter 1

Last Flame

•------------*~°°°~*------------•

 

 

 

 

 

        Remove them from this Earth!

 

 

 

 

 

 

                   Bring on the pain!

 

 

 

 

 

The toll on both nature and humanity is enormous. It'll likely take a lifetime before this town will have recovered. It's clear gore, weaponry and metal have taken the place of gardens, market stalls and buildings. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was roaming around the street just like always it, the weather was just like my thoughts Cloudy ☁️ yet warm like my hope.

I have been roaming around all the streets of the world yet I couldn't find happiness anywhere. 

Everything look happy yet it looks sad at the same time. Everytime I smile, I remember. 

Every small action of mine or others is always a reminder for me of you. You could have taken me too with you. 

Yet, you decided to leave me in this world. I see people from birth to death yet I stay in the forever youth.

What is the profit of my beauty and my power if you aren't there to see or use it. 

I wish to go back and change everything thing yet it wasn't the gift I have recieved from the heavens, Immortality is the one they gave me, but wasn't it a gift for both of us. We could have shared it. 

Yet, you selfishly gave it to me alone. Was it a punishment , my treasure for not understanding you too soon? You could have pierced me with your funny self-made cute dagger of yours.

Yet, you decided to let me survive in this cruel world all alone, without your support and comfort. 

How did you believe I'll survive on my own without your love?

I sometimes wonder why am I rambling, it isn't like you'll listen to my cry and come down from heaven to comfort me? 

How many years more should I wait? Why are you making me wait? 

Why doesn't my stupid heart loses hope? 

Why does it still believe you'll come back to my arms where you belong. Why? 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jeon Jungkook , Sir!" 

 

 

 

 

 

I sigh, it's been centuries since I have used my real name. I take the sip of the coffee which has been on the table for long. 

I got off my chair and stared at my reflection on the window. I am wearing a smooth shirt and buttoned it up fully to support the graceful bow tie he's wearing. 

On top of the shirt I am wearing a classy vest with 4 buttons, it has a narrow v-line, which allows for the top to remain visible even when the suit's jacket is buttoned up.

Perfect,  would be the word any girl or woman would utter when they look at me now.

Though it isn't for them, I am maintaining my appearance. It's all for him. Only him.

 

My ever lethargic secretary came to my room in a rush. It was unlike his usual self. 

I still don't know why I am running this reputable company. It isn't like I have any desire for money or life. 

I started this firm years back just to survive in this planet but it turned out to become one of the best companies in the world. 

Maybe it's because I have lived too long I get to understand people's desire and wishes. 

Most of the people doesn't know the exact origin of this company as it has been started century back, I am still being the CEO and founder but with different names, this is the first time I am taking my own name when claiming the position. 

None know me as I always remain hidden. I never attended any big meeting, only the most important onces. 

Part of me want to earn money, from him as if he gets reborn, he should have the prince life which he missed because of me. 

He should get everything he wants and desires for, that's my only aim and wish. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Secretary Min, What's with the rush?" 

 

 

 

 

 

Min Yoongi, my secretary and my assistant, is always there for me when I need.

He doesn't know about my immortality. He just consider me a lad who got High position in his tender youth due to unavoidable circumstances. 

He pitied that I didn't enjoy my youthful fun days and I am wasting my time in this boredom office.

But what he doesn't know is I am actually atleast 5000 years older than him, yet sometimes he wants me to him his Hyung  at the times when we aren't at office. 

It was nice to actually have a caring soul next to you. He really do act like a Hyung. So I do let him be my Hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

"What? How can you forget to sign the papers I have sent?" 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sorry, I was having deep thoughts and I forgot to sign it. I'll sign it now and you can come and  collect it later." 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, you can always talk to me about anything. Don't stack it up. Talk to me." 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi, sat on the rolling chair accross my working table. 

 

 

 

 

 

" Don't stress yourself on anything. You know I am always there for you. I know it must be hard to tell... But please do remember I am here for you."   

 

 

 

 

 

I can only smile at his reassuring and warm words. 

 

 

 

 

 

" Thank you Hyung! I'll always remember it. It is just about work. Don't worry. I'll get over it." 

 

 

 

 

 

How can I? How can I tell him? That it isn't about the work I am all stressed off. 

How can I tell him the truth? I am scared and worried that he might leave me. I have lost already most of my dearest ones and the love of my life.

I didn't want to lose another one. Yoongi then left my office reminding me to sign the papers on my desk. 

 

 

 

 

 

I stared out of my window, looking out at the deep horizons. My mind drifted it to the past. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                    🌙

 

 

 

 

15th century 

 

 

 

 

 

He was running before , yet I couldn't catch him. I kept running behind him, following him. He kept escaping from my hold. 

I wonder whether he considered me as a cop. Yet I kept shouting at him to just pause for second and listen to my words for a damn second. 

Yet he decided to do the opposite. Atlast I got a hold of him. He went down his knees and kept begging me to let him go. But how could I? 

When I have meet him after centuries of wait. But his words did let me lose my hold on him.

 

" Please forgive me Sir! I am stole it from you for saving my  dying wife. Please Sir! Please leave me sir! "

 

  I loosened my girp on his hand. Married?  But wasn't he my soulmate? Shouldn't he get married to me? What is the heavens above is planning with my life? 

I let him go. Though he was at my arm length, I had to let him go as I had no other option. I want to hold him close yet I decided to leave him. 

I followed him after. I just wondered how his life was in this century. He liked in a ragged and broken house. I wondered how people could live in these types of house. 

He told me the truth. He assured his ill wife, that's he'll surely save her. He is still trying to save people a quality which can be never detached from him. 

I wish he changes, but it was the sole reason why I fell for him. I barge into the house he was shocked to see me. I placed bags and bags of money before him and telling him not to steal anymore.

He went down his knees thanking me and saying that he could never repay his debt. I just turned towards him, and with a smile I said,

 

 

"Do remember me always"

 

 

  I left that country then and there as I couldn't see him anymore, living this kinda life. 

 

 

 

 

 

                                    🌙

 

 

 

 

 

Reincarnation, shouldn't it be just once as shown in drama and series?

Shouldn't he come directly to me, his love of life and soulmate immediately after his rebirth just like in Kdrama, but why for me alone it isn't like that.

I have already seen him get reborn 8 times in my centuries life, yet not even once I could get to make him love me.

He gets reborn everytime with the same features, face and beauty, yet he left everytime to someone else everytime. 

I was bleeding in pain seeing my love my someone else. Yet I can't do anything. 

As his happiness is what matters to me than getting rid of my loneliness. Sometimes it was the time which seperated us. 

 

 

 

 

 

                                 🌙

 

 

 

 

18th century

 

 

 

 

I got an info from a trustee, saying that there is someone matching all my description, I rushed to the place where he said before listening to any other word he uttered in excitement.

I neared the place he mentioned. I knocked the door, waiting for it to be opened. An unknown face opened it, I pushed in past him. 

I kept opening each room excited to see my moon. But there was no one in that house. I took a deep breath before opening the last door. 

It was a bedrooms door and there was an old man lying on his dead bed . I decided to leave but something in me asked me to hault. 

I took a deep look into the person. Then I recognised, it was none other than my moon lying on his dead bed. Omo! He is beautiful even now!  I didn't mind to marry him even now, though old he is still me moon my baby, my love. 

I wanted him and needed him. I asked the unknown face, who was apparently my moon's grandson to come . Paid him a lot. Asked him to take care of him and all his treatment cost would be sent my I. 

He was delighted to hear my offer. I took his shaking and I kissed it saying how much I love him and how much I miss him and need him. 

He didn't respond anything and he couldn't feel anything thing and I was informed that he might die anytime soon. 

I couldn't bare to see him die again before my eyes to I left again.

 

 

 

 

 

                                  🌙

 

 

 

 

 

 

So many years have passed, it's 21st century now yet I still hope that there will be a time where he'll be born again for me and to stay with me. Till then I'll keep waiting for you, my love. I still remember the heavens saying, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jungkook Jeon, Wait!  there will be a day when he will be reborn, make him to fall in love for you befor his age of 25 and kiss him to share immortality with him. Is a day more or he falls for someone else he'll won't remember his previous life and  he'll lead a normal life without your knowledge and will again get reborn. So search for him. Make him yours, until that loneliness is all you got. Prove the world that True love always exists. This is the price of his sacrifice for saying your life." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim TaeHyung ! Where are you? When you come into my life again? I am meaningless without. I want you and I love you. More than anything, I MISS you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

              •----------*~°°°~*----------•

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________

New chapter

How was it? 

Please do comment your thoughts below! 

Waiting for your comments ☺️

Thank you 🙏

Past- italics

Present- normal