Chapter 3

Last Flame

 

 

 

*~.....................~~~..................~*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

☀️

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The harsh winter blew out the midnight sky 🌌. It rounded out of the frigid cold south mountains and thrashed the brooking forest. The force of it beat trees, whipping bare branches like angry lashes,shivering across the river. Cold was like that, seeping through his clothing. His gabardine covered most of his skin including his face. The exposed part on his face felt as if it had been touched with lit matchstick. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

☀️

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Traveling to Gyeongbaek was a pleasant just as the weather, it made the younger of the duo to fall asleep. Jimin thought of allowing his friend to take a nap while he stayed awake for his destination. The duo were excited to meet their Hyungs. Nam Joon and Ho Seok held a deep place in Jimin's heart after his Taehuyng. He adored them very much, they treated the younger duo as their own family, maybe it's because they come from similar situations or because of love. It never mattered to Jimin and it never will, as all that mattered for him was happiness, he was complete and happy whenever he is with them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Gyeongbaek is the next stop. Please do be ready for departure." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He turned towards V(Taehyung's detective name), who was sleeping like a cub. He hesitated to wake him up as he looked peaceful, yet they had to get off this stop. He slowly called out his name, when he received no response he quietly rocked him up to wake. His actions only made V to come and snuggle closer to Jimin. He sighed at his loss of trying to wake V up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" If you don't wake up. I'll leave you here." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It only made V groan a little but he didn't move an inch or tried to wake up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok then, I'll pick you up and carry you all the way out." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only the action of Jimin placing his hand under V's thighs to lift him up, made V bolt up and made him awake. He cutely rubbed his tired eyes and looked out of the window. Every action V does was cute, according to Jimin's theory. A soft yawn left from the still tired, V. Jimin gave him water and crunches to make him stay awake. 

 

J- Hope was waiting for his cute dongsae and his naughty and flirty dongsae. He still remember the first time he meet the duo. Like now, even then they were inseparable. He laughed at the vivid memories of how the shorter boy tried to save and protect the taller boy who was hiding behind him. He adores them. They are the only family he has other than his best friend Nam Joon. He and Nam Joon did all they could do as their hyungs to raise them up. But what they are now is due to their hard work even though the duo say it's because of the hyungs, the hyungs think the other way around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hyung!!! We are here!!! OMG! Did I scare you.?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya! Jimin. You brat. For a second I went to heaven you idiot."

 

 

 

 

 

" Hyung! Hyung! Mianhae. Please do let go of my ear." 

 

 

 

 

 

" Now where is my baby bear 🐻 ?" 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hyung? Why do u always talk so sweetly to V and not me? " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" He ain't no brat like you. Now where is my baby?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"There. There he is . He is coming." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeHyung came to the chatting hyungs and gave his heart shaped smile to Hobi hyung for which he ree. Overjoyed Hobi, hugged V tightly and complemented how tall he grown and felt sad like a mother hen saying he looks lean and wonder whether he didn't have a good appetite and felt guilty that he wasn't there with them to take care of them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung. We see eachother daily in video call and we were just away for months for a case. Why are you nagging like a mother. Ha ha ha. I am not a child hyung. I am a man now. U can take care of myself." 

 

 

 

 

 

" Stop pouting and sulking V, Man? Will a man pout? Even if one does I don't care. You will be my baby no matter what." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V could only sigh and shake his head. No matter what, he can never convince his hyung and he know it very well. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hobi hyung, you are so mean. You never asked me how I was? But you keep pampering V with all your love. Give me some too. " 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiminie.. Don't you know I always love you." 

 

 

 

 

 

" You just say that but your actions never scream love. Next time I am going to ask you to kiss me to show your love."

 

 

 

 

 

" You brat."

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah! Ah! Ah hyung! Don't hit me. Ok . Ok . I am sorry. Now take us to Joonie Hyung, the only hyung who adores me. " 

 

 

 

 

 

Hobi just shook his laughing. Jimin was right RM adored Jimin from the first day he made RM blush. Yes, you heard it right little Jimin made little RM blush, maybe that's when everyone started to call him a flirt as he made the great RM blush with his simple words. It was difficult to make RM smile for others, other than his best friend, Hobi who can make him laugh, but Jimin did it in the first day of their meet and he flirts with his hyungs everyday and whenever possible. 

 

Hobi took his boys to his car. Ride to their home was a complete peaceful ride. V slept again. Jhope asked the higher official to reassign V and Jimin to their department and they could help in the case. Only once he got clearance he called the boys. Now they have come home and they can stay in their home. It was a home of 4 and for the past few months the house didn't feel like home without the noise of the maknaes. Now it'll feel complete once again. 

 

The boys rushed to their rooms once they came home. Staying in dorm wasn't as pleasant and welcoming as staying in their home for the boys. They Missed the Warmth. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Take rest and freshen up. I'll call you guys once RM comes home or after I finish making food." 

 

 

 

 

 

Only 'hmm's were heard from the boys room, soon after only the sound of the fan could be heard with slight snores from the bedroom. He sometimes wonder, whether they have grown up or not? For him they are still just like 5yr old Jimin and V, who they first met. He closed their bedroom after checking on them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

🌙 

 

 

 

 

 

Why does it feel like he is way to close to me? 

 

Why does my heart suddenly beats so fast? 

 

What is happening to me?

 

Am I gonna find him soon? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Min Yoongi Hyung! C'mon! I want to leave.. leave." 

 

 

 

 

 

" Your the only CEO in the planet, who leaves his company early."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I grim at him like a stupid kid who is eager to go home after school. He sighed loudly and allowed me to leave. It's not like I need his permission I am the owner, founder and CEO of the company, yet I don't know why I count on him. I ask him everything. Maybe it makes me feel less lonely in this lonely World, that I could count on someone and there is someone who cares for me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung do we really need to take that route?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a routine, since Suga hyung, that's how I call him, have joined this company, he drives me home everyday from work as it gives him assurance that I have reached home safely. He always worries about me and I give him the permission to worry about me like a Hyung. He is like my hyung and only best friend outside work. For now, he is the only person who keeps me in sane. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you the one, who was jumping before me to take you home early?"

 

 

 

"Uhhh! I know Hyung. But you know how much I hate this road." 

 

 

 

"Huh! Don't worry I'll cut right before the building and you won't see the ing building you hate .."

 

 

 

"Thank you. Hyung! You are always my favourite ❤️." 

 

 

 

"Yah! Enough hugging. I don't get you kid. You are the only one in Korea who hates to see Chinjeol ui Gungjeon. It's the prestige of our country and I don't understand why you hate it. "

 

 

 

"The palace doesn't deserve it's name. .. "

 

 

 

" Ya! What are you mumbling kid?" 

 

 

 

" Just don't ask me about it." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knowing he mad me upset asking about my hatred towards the palace, hyung remained silent throughout the ride home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I rub my tired eyes. I guess I slept well. I turn around confirming that I was in my room. I looked at the other side of my room, where the photo of us, four, hung up on the wall. My room is still the same , it hadn't changed. I guess Hobi hyung cleaned it everyday. I looked out of the window, it was difficult to get a well moderate luxury appartment in Gyeongbaek, yet NamJoon hyung bought it from his hard work and we call it home. Though NamJoon hyung insist that we all bought it together, myself and Jimin know that it's not right, as me and him only gave 25% of money for buying while Hobi hyung gave another 25% and the rest was settled by Joonie Hyung. Gyeongbaek, was always my favourite place. It bought me peace and made me feel at home, though I was born in Posan, and they transferred me to Cheosong, where I begin my life ,as a just born my parents left me in orphanage, and no one knows why and I don't care too, just because of them I have a great family now. I met Jimin when I was a month old and he was 2 months older than I, yet he acts like my hyung. From day one he was there for me, then they thought of transferring me to Gyeongbaek, all alone. I still remember the trouble I caused which made them to transfer both of us to Gyeongbaek, where we met Hobi and Joonie Hyung who were in the same situation as us. From the age of 5, I started to live in Gyeongbaek. I prefer to stay here forever with my family. I could only laugh recollecting all my memories and my naughty acts.

 

Yet for some reason I feel incomplete and lonely.. Like there is still something missing in my life and yet I don't know what... 

 

I decided to go down to get something to eat from Hobi hyung as hunger was killing me. When I was about to leave the room I heard something that made me hault, I have never heard that voice before in my life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TaeHyung." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*~.....................~~~..................~*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

A new chapter

Thank you so much for reading 💓

 

I have changed places names so for reference

 

Seoul- Gyeongbaek

 

Daegu - Posan

 

Busan- Cheosong.

 

Gyeongbokyung palace - Chinjeol ui Gungjeon.