Prologue

Last Flame

If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we'll have so much to talk about when I see you again... 

                             -KTH 

 

                     Everything has changed,  but I still remember how he felt when he sacrificed himself for me.

His last breath just before he closed his eyes. 

His soul leaving him. 

His ever beautiful smile was still on his face as he was happy and pleased about his act . 

But I never was. How did he ever think to leave me alone in this big world, all alone.

It's been more than 50 centuries. 
Yet no one can take your place. I still look for you. 


I miss you. Please come to me. My 🌙 moon. My soulmate. My forever love. 

 


It'll be over soon, I can feel it. My end is coming and there's nothing I can do. Fine. I'm too exhausted anyway. I just wish I could've done things differently. But none of that matters now, it'll be over soon. At last.

 

 

Mianhae  For not being there for you when you need me. Maybe that's why I am undergoing this horrible punishment of loneliness.. I don't know why I can't find love in anyone else though it's been over centuries. Yet no one knows how to please and love me like you. It's funny know!! 

 


Waiting is pleasant when you are waiting for someone You love.

 


Immortality isn't good  when you don't have a person to accompany you throughout it ...

 

 

 

 

_________________________

Another New Story
A Vkook Story
Top - Jungkook, Jimin, Suga
Bottom- Taehyung , Hoseok and Jin.
Neutral/Switch(Power Bottom) - Nam Joon
Join me in this new Journey of love and sacrifices...
English is not my first language so please do forgive my mistakes and do correct at times. 
Please do support this new story.
Thank you.