Chapter 4

Last Flame

        

 

 

 

 

 

 

                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          *~~~~*————————*~~~~*

 

 

 

                              

 

 

 

 

 

                    

 

 

 

                        It was red, everywhere one turns, red was the colour one would see, Red was never meant for him. He disliked it the most as it was all blood. He hated blood yet he was a killer. He stood on one of the highest roof of the residence.

 

                             

 

            

 

  

 

 

 

                           The air of the residence which would normally carry the sound of birds, be rich in the scents and sounds of hard work  is now glowing red with fire, thick smoke and heavy screams of dying fighters and the scent of their blood. The mere sense of it will make you want to run, but there was no turning back from this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                            🌙

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know why Suga hyung is again taking the same route again, he knows how much I hate this route. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Why are you having grumpy face, it doesn't suit you. It's my style and yours is bunny smile."

 

 

 

 

 

I stuck out my tongue 😛 to him. I kept lip syncing all his words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yah! What manners? Is this how you behave ? To a hyung?.... Stop sulking..... you know I'll cut right before you see the building.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kept leaning on the window, slightly banging my head on the car door. I look out of the car. Korea has always been peaceful and busy. The streets were full of cars. I have met different types of people and I know how people react, yet I still find some amusing everytime. It's been centuries and I can't forget the cruelty which happened inside the building, it's not a palace or heritage for me, for me it's just a mere building which hides cruel secrets within it. 

 

It had watched it all, it had remained silent and stood all through the time. Though there is no logic in getting angry over a building, I still hate it and no one can convince me otherwise. Yeah! I know. I sometimes act like a kid and I don't give a damn about how people say I act so childish. It is a thing I couldn't change even over time. I still am the innocent kid, just like Taehyung said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I really feel for your innocence and cuteness."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We kept waiting, today the traffic was horrible and we were in rush, as I have invited Suga hyung to watch soccer match with me and I guess the game would have already started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why aren't we moving an inch?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" What can I do kid? The route which I took is a narrow road and it is packed with cars and you won't allow me to take the main route.You'll start sulking ."  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I am not a kid. I just don't always sulk.... It is just that I really don't like that building... I ..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, it's ok 👌. You don't have to explain it. How about you tightly close your eyes and I'll drive past the building in seconds?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Though, I know hyung is trying to persuade me and somehow trying to help me over come my fear, but what he doesn't understand is, it's not fear of the building but the opposite. It gives me back my memories of both happiness and sadness and him. I feel guilty rather than fear, which hyung will never understand. I sighed and accepted his offer as it's not like Suga hyung is gonna no as my answer now. I slowly closed my eyes, just listening to the loud noises of the hacked up street. I hate to admit but it sometimes does calms me down, the rush and the thrill never left my soul. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you are touching my stereo one more time and changing the song we are heading back home.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you are allowing Taetae to change the music? It's not fair.. Namjoon Hyung say something..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My calmness got diverted towards the noise which came through the little crack space of my soundproof car window. A mere human couldn't have heard it but I could, I am an Immortal. I looked out of the window to see the car next mine. It was clear both the front seaters were arguing with each other, while the back seaters were laughing hard. When I taught of going back to my previous action, a laughter made me jolt up my seats. It's the laughter which I have been searching for years, even in midst of chaos loud market, I could easily differentiate it from the others. My concentration was now fully on the car beside us. I couldn't clearly see the back seaters faces. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Suga Hyung, can you go a little bit forward?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung did as I said without questioning. I still wasn't able to see the one of right side as he was fully leaned back but only his laughters were heard. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, can you follow the car beside us?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You mean the SUV?"

 

 

 

" Yes Hyung, Fast. Don't miss it." 

 

 

 

 

 

" Fine, I'll do as you say... ..uh..Kookie ...they are going towards the palace?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" It's ok Hyung.. Please.. Please do follow them. Jebal. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I teared up a little and without recognition I started to cry. That's when I realised how desperately I want him . How pathetic I am without him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya. Don't cry I'll follow them." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung felt guilty that he was the reason for my tears though he wasn't and it wasn't the time to explain it to him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                             ☀️ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin was pestering Hobi to go visit the Chinjeol ui Gungjeon. It's been quite a long time since they visited it together. Though it was TaeHyung's favourite place to visit, Jimin was the one who was pestering Hobi. To TaeHyung, it was his favourite place and all. It always bought happiness and calmness to him. He felt relieved whenever he visits the palace. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" C'mon Hyung if we go  there I'll give you a kiss 😘"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Eww.. who wants your kisses.. 😛😒.. Even TaeHyung didn't pressure us .. why are you pestering? It's just been a day since you came... Don't you guys want rest? We can go another day..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok then if you say ' NO' I'll keep kissing you till you say 'YES' "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Shameless Brat .... When did you become this shameless? " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"C'mon Hyung!!! Please! RM hyung tell something... "  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go Hyung, Jimin and Tae wants to .. right.. so let's go..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"RM.. you too... Huh! Don't fall for this brat's flirt.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh! What ! No! No!  I - I am just saying we can go.. and.. It is also our free day.. so.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hobi sighed as he knows Jimin as usual managed to convince RM and as majority decided to go he also accepted to accompany them. Overjoyed Jimin placed a peck on RM's cheek, as he was the reason for this to happen. For Jimin it was just a mere act of his joy but to RM it means a lot, and the blush on his cheeks were so evident and it confirmed it means a lot more to him. Hobi sighed knowing it all.

 

 

 

 

 

The journey to the palace was full of laughter and cute arguments between Jimin and Jhope. RM and Tae in back seat enjoyed the fight as if they were first row audience of a comedy play. When the laughter started to reduce, TaeHyung asked his hyungs,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What happened? Why were you guys so stressed up that you suddenly called us when we were working and got us transferred to your department?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Is it wrong to miss you guys and we thought it would be great if we are together and we can also work together" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" C'mon Hobi hyung! We know about you guys.. you always pester as  to learn to live on our own... C'mon there is something else.. it's just I am curious as in what made you guys so tensed up.. I am worried.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Omo! I am getting happy tears.. my babies have grown up to worry about us .. I am becoming old now.."

 

 

 

 

 

" C'mon don't be dramatic... Tell us."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's talk about it at home and not now.. let's enjoy the day now.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeHyung remained silent accepting Hobi's words. Though he was curious and wanted to know it now, he decided to remain quiet and ask them about it at home as he also wants to enjoy the visit to the palace. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                🌙

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The car stopped at the palace, they entered the palace where I promised myself not to keep a step in, in my long life. I felt pain, I couldn't keep a step forward, I wonder how TaeHyung enter that building in ease as if nothing has happened in it. Then I realised that he doesn't have any memory of this dark palace. I held my breath and calm down. I placed my foot in the palace for the first time in centuries just to follow them. 

 

 

 

I saw him hanging around with 3 other men whose face I still couldn't recognise yet find it familiar. Has it been that long that my memory of others diminishing? I only remember TaeHyung in my vivid memories. My stand few feets parallel to him. I want to call him but words are stuck in my mouth and tears were overflowing. But I don't want to waste another chance and I was determined to have him in this era. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" TaeHyung" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  ✨

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's the same voice I heard the other day. I turned to see who it was. I looked around yet I see no one familiar. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TaeHyung, Taetae. What happened?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now the voice sounded different and familiar, I turned towards Jimin who was calling me out. He looked at me in worries as he saw wrinkles on my forehead. I smiled assuring him that I was fine. Was he the one who called me the first time too? Me and Jimin rush to catch up RM and Hobi hyung who were ahead of us. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                🌙

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He saw me .. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE SAW Me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yet he turned way other side like I was no one to him. Our eyes interlocked for just a mere second, yet he couldn't recognise me. It's frustrating to know that he doesn't know me and couldn't recognise me even after looking straight at my eyes while I could find him in this whole with just his mere scent. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoongi Hyung, Get me the details about all those 4 lads."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knowing I was serious as I address him 'Yoongi Hyung' as I call him that only when I am serious or anxious. He looked at the direction I pointed out. He took the photo of the group of 4, which include my TaeHyung. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You'll get it by tomorrow."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He remained silent knowing I had lots of thoughts in my mind throughout our car ride. So tomorrow, I'll get to know everything.. 

I have never been this excited for another day, in my life..

 

 

 

 

 

          *~~~~*————————*~~~~*

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

New chapter...

🙏🙏🙏❤️

I hope you like it...

Please do comment your opinion 😃☺️