Yudaeng is feeling tired

Stubborn Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin slowly walked towards the right corner of the school auditorium after basketball practice where her friends are at, sitting at the very back row of the huge hall in a sneaky manner. 

 

"Yah you're late again Yuj" Yena scolded only to get hit on her head by Hyunjin. "Don't shout you crazy duck! They might see us." Yena could only pout as Yujin sat besides her, chuckling at her friends crazy antics.

 

"Wait I said something with my mouth so they could hear me not see me, I didn't just stood up and twerk for them to see did I?" Yena suddenly reasoned out making Hyunjin annoyed. 

 

"Just shut up it's going to start now" Hyunjin quickly dismissed Yena's nagging making the latter huff in disappointment. Meanwhile Yujin is still clueless about why her friends asked her to come here, because they are the only ones inside the auditorium but the stage is already decorated with the lights on with no one on the stage.

 

"Um guys why are- 

 

Yujin didn't even get to ask her friends what they are going to do when a song started playing in the background with two members of their school's cheerleading team appeared from the side of the stage out of nowhere and started dancing to the song. 

 

"What the heck I was not ready for that babe" Yujin was shocked when someone cursed from beside her, she looked at the person with her eyes widen. "Yah you scared the hell out of me Shuhua!" Yujin whisper shouted earning a hard smack from the said latter who didn't even spare a look at her, keeping her eyes on a certain girl dancing on the stage.

 

Yujin whined, rubbing the place where she got hit before looking back at the stage but this time it was her who cursed after seeing her sister dancing there with her girlfriend.

 

"What the actual hell! What's wrong with my sister dude she's dancing there can you guys see it? this is insane!" Yujin muttered, which made Hyunjin burst out in laughter but she quickly covered to prevent on making any noise that could catch the attention of the performers on the stage.

 

"She's just being protective I guess, not wanting to let Yeji get paired up with anyone else except for her." Hyunjin said to which Yujin and Yena agreed by nodding their head but then everything seems to slow down for Yujin when the next duo appeared on the stage. 

 

I was not ready for this!

 

Minju and Yuri danced to the rhythm, wearing their black performance outfits then the other four also join the two as the six of them continued to dance for Reflection.

 

Yujin was long lost watching the performance with hanging open until she felt something wet on her thighs, Her eyes widen in horror as she quickly looked down at her lap but heaved a sigh in relief to see it was just Yena's saliva dripping down on her lap. 

 

She looked at Yena is disgust, seeing the latter leaning towards the seat in her front, drooling hard over her girlfriend, none other than Jo Yuri, Minju's partner in the performance.

 

" stop drooling unnie" Yujin cursed as she grabbed the hem of the oversized shirt Yena's wearing to wipe her damped pants by Yena's saliva. The latter didn't mind about it though, she was so lost in drooling more over her girlfriend which made Yujin roll her eyes at Yena.

 

"Get down your big duck head Yena!" Hyunjin pulled Yena back to her seat when she was about to stand up, in the determination of doing something stupid like confessing her love towards Yuri in the middle of the performance which will cause them a lot of trouble for sneaking inside the auditorium without permission.

 

Yujin laughed at Yena's crazy antics, shaking her head when Hyunjin kept on scolding Yena who didn't even cared about it. Yujin looked besides her when the performance ended to see if Shuhua is still there but the latter was not, but her eyes caught something or someone wearing a hoodie while holding a phone. She couldn't see the person's face because of the hood.

 

Yujin got curious about what the person was doing there so she decided to follow the said person without her friends notice because Hyunjin was flaming in jealousy when her girlfriend and her group started to perform with another bunch of boys in their school meanwhile Yena is still fantasizing about her girlfriend who's already in backstage after their rehearsal.

 

 

Yujin slowly opened the entrance door and saw the person standing a few steps ahead from her after exiting the auditorium with the side door in the empty hallway with another two boys of their school. 

 

"Did you got it?" The person asked which Yujin assumed is a boy by his voice. "Yeah here she's so freaking hot" He muttered excitedly before pulling out the phone that he was using earlier inisde the auditorium. 

 

The three boys formed a circle as they all look at the phone, totally unaware of Yujin who's looking at them from behind. "Damn she's so fine bro I still can't believe you scored a date with her" one of the boys said, patting the hooded guy's shoulder.

 

"But I did and next time I'll make sure to make her mine" 

 

"Hell yeah don't forget about us ok" The other guy pleaded  to which the hooded guy replied with a chuckling as he nod his head before taking a step backward, which made the video they are watching visible for Yujin's sight. 

 

Yujin's jaw clench as she tightly gripped on her jersey jacket, eyes darkening in anger as her face flushed in vexation. It's a zoomed video of Minju dancing on the stage but what anger Yujin the most  is the way they are watching it with hunger and how they ed about Minju.

 

Yujin eyes widen when the guy took off his hood, revealing his face which made Yujin grit her teeth in anger, making her dimples appear after discovering who he is.

 

"You guys are really enjoying it eeh, just wait for a bit we'll take-

 

Hyujin didn't get to finish whatever he was about to say when a hard punch landed on his left cheek making his stumble backward, which catch the attention of the other two guys.

 

"Y-Yujin?" Hyujin muttered, trying to walk towards her only to get punched again by Yujin as his two friends keep on looking at them in confusion.

 

" you Hyujin! I trusted you and helped you to date Minju you assole" Yujin shouted, marching towards the two, grabbing the phone from their hold before throwing it to the wall behind them. It felt down on the floor, the once clear screen is now scattered and broken.

 

Yujin turned around to face Hyujin again, pulling him up by his collar before throwing another hard punch with all her might. Not even minding the stinging pain on her knuckles. Hyujin didn't stayed still after that though, he also stood up and punched Yujin and one of his friends hit Yujin's shoulder with a baseball bat which was on his backpack. 

 

Yujin hissed in pain, tasting blood dripping down from her lips as she turned around to face the guy who hit her with the baseball bat. "This is how you use your baseball equipments Jiyoung? I can't believe you were chosen as the captain by our coach." Yujin stated which made the latter said latter feel irritated and insulted.

 

He was about to hit her again with the bat, but this time on her face when another girl came running towards them through the empty hallway. "Stop it already" she shouted when she reached them. Holding Yujin's hand out of nowhere making the latter confused.

 

"Listen Yujin what you heard was-

 

"No need to explain Hyujin, now I understand how much of a jerk you are but remember this if you'll try to lay a finger on her I won't hesitate to kill you. All of you" she said, giving them a deadly glare before walking away with the girl who stopped the fight. Not wanting to let her stay there with them.

 

Unknown to them Minju saw how Yujin walked away from there with a girl. She was about to go to the student council meeting room to get her extra pair of unifor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter