Minmin is feeling lonely

Stubborn Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Minju went out from her house with a heavy heart after bidding goodbye to her parents and siblings. Grumbling in anger and cursing gibberish on every single person in the world inside her head, she made her way along the long marble pathway of their huge snowy garden.  

 

 

It's really refreshing and calming to walk through this kind of nature early in the morning like that, It's a great way to start every single day but sometimes Minju really hate how long the pathway is, it's really tiring her particularly when it's a Sunday morning. Exactly a week before Christmas, a day she's supposed to stay at home and relax but nah not when she is the student council president of their school.

 

 

She was all primed to spend the whole day reading some romance novels when the representative of the student council, her short friend Nako called her early in the morning to inform her that she have to be at their school as soon as possible for an emergency, which she assumed was not going to be an easy task to solve by the way the latter said it to her. 

 

 

So here she is now, on the way to her school to save the day. Minju's eyes narrowed when she caught a glimpse of a little kid standing outside their house, holding a paper bag on her small hands, swaying it as she stands there with another woman holding the kid's other hand, probably waiting for someone. 

 

 

Minju slowly opened the gate startling the two who are standing there, she quickly bowed at them before closing the gate from behind. Fully turning around to face them and then when she got a closer look at the little girl standing there looking up at her while showing off her bunny teeth Minju finally recognized who the little girl is.

 

 

It's the little girl from the park few months ago that Yujin saved when they were walking back home after their double date. Yura is her name as Minju recalled to what they heard when the little girl's parents came towards them calling out her name out loud that day.

 

 

"Hello ma'am how may I help you?" Minju politely asked from the mother of Yura, flashing a very bright smile at them. "Oh Annyeonghaseyo I'm quite not sure if you can remember my daughter but she's the one you saved her that day at the park" The woman explained after politely bowing at Minju again.

 

 

The pink haired girl quickly nodded her head, bending down a bit to pat the little girl's crown as she started talking with the mother of the little girl who looked like she's at her late thirties. "Of course I remember ma'am but it was not me who saved your daughter, actually it was my friend Yujin." The woman nodded at Minju, reassuring that she remember the tall blue haired girl well.

 

 

"Yeah I remember and we went to the house next door from yours but she was not there, no one answered the doorbell so we came here to give this to you" After that the woman gestured her daughter to hand the paper bag to Minju which the little girl quickly obeyed as she shyly held out the bag for the pink haired lass to hold. 

 

 

 

"It's her shirt that she gave to my daughter that day, we saw you two standing here when we passed by, and as much as we wanted to return it and thank you for your kind act my daughter was already deep asleep while hugging this shirt of your friend. So we couldn't return it that time and sorry for taking so long to come here" the woman yet again bowed at Minju but the latter shook her head, gripping tightly on the paper bag trying her best to stop the lady from apologizing again and again. 

 

 

 

"It's totally fine ma'am we are more than glad that we got to help this cute little one here, and please be more careful next time that's all enough for us" Minju said as she took a quick look at her wrist watch to check the time, if she'll stay here any longer Nako will definitely nag her for being late again. Well Minju is always a very tardy person but there are some times even the greatest perfectionist could lost the track on time which has always cause for her to get scolded by Nako and Hitomi, her two Japanese friends.

 

 

 

And as if the mother of the little girl read Minju's mind, she thanked her again and asked if she could give the paper bag to Yujin when the blue haired girl would come back, of course Minju said yes and just when she was about to bid goodbye to them the little girl suddenly tugged the black and white sweater Minju is wearing, looking up at her while holding out two bars of chocolate for the pink haired lass to take.

 

 

Minju's smile widened accepting them after muttering a small thank you, softly patting the little girl's head. "Yura said that your friend gave the same kind of candy to her that night, and she insisted to buy them from her own piggy bank savings as a thank you gift" Minju couldn't help but to gently pinch Yura's nose thanking the little girl once again, feeling overwhelmed by the sweet sincere gesture of the little girl.

 

 

"Thank you so much once again we'll get going on now. Please say thank you to your friend for us" with that being said Yura and her mother finally bade goodbye to Minju, leaving the pink haired lass and soon after Minju quickly started to walk to the bus stop.

 

 

When she passed by the Yoo residence no one could be seeing around the house, even the front gate was locked which was quite odd since aunt Jeongyeon and Nayeon should be watering plants at this time, it's their daily routine to play around splashing water at each other while bickering then soon make up by apologising to one another as a playful yet Stubborn couple they are.

 

 

Minju shrugged, thinking that maybe they've went to visit aunty seunyeon while Yujin is probably at school already, practicing for the swimming and basketball competitions. 'Guess I'll have to bring this to school with me' Minju thought as she glance at the paper bag with Yujin's black shirt and the two candy bars inside.

 

_____

 

 

Minju walked towards the student council meeting room with heavy steps when she entered the school hallway after greeting the school guard who flashed an apologetic smile at her, feeling sorry for having to come to school even when it's their winter holidays. The pink haired lass sighed when she reached the meeting room, she heaved out a long weary sigh before entering the room only to be welcomed by a whole chaos of the other members of the student council inside it. 

 

 

All of them stopped moving when Minju cleared to get their attention, Hitomi smacked Yena's head one last time before dragging Sakura away from the latter who was ready to hit Yena with a baseball bat with Arin laughing while watching them and Nako massaging her forehead standing in the corner of the room. "What's going on guys?" Minju calmly asked them despite feeling angry at them for messing around inside their meeting room.

 

 

"Thank god you came Minju! These morons won't stop fighting to choose whose going to wear the Santa claus outfit for the Christmas celebration show tomorrow!" Yuri shouted, walking to the small leather couch where Yena is laying on with hang open as she breaths heavily, trying to calm down after getting nagged by Sakura and Hitomi.

 

 

" what now?" Minju asked for an explanation already cursing inside her head even before hearing what's the sudden rush is all about. "Minyun, the student who was supposed to dress up as santa claus for the Christmas celebration show tomorrow has back out due to som personal reasons so now we don't have anyone to volunteer at the moment" Nako explained the matter, taking a seat on the working desk before banging her head on it.

 

 

"When will they stop organizing those crazy events and why the do they have to request for a person to disguise as a freaking Santa claus? What is this an elementary school? We are high schoolers for god's sake!" Minju angrily yelled, not caring even if she cursed out loud in school even though she's the president of the student council.

 

 

The others stared at Minju quietly, no one daring to utter a single word since they are well alerted that the student council president would get even madder if they'll say something that could irritate the latter even more.

 

 

"It's easy for them to instruct us but they never help us! We have to take care of every alone. If only they didn't elect me I wouldn't be facing all this !" 

 

 

Minju continued to shout, letting out all the anger she's feeling at the moment along with remorse. The others stayed still as they eye Minju making her way towards the swivel chair in the center of the room, slumping her body on it as she let out an angry huff.

 

 

"Um to be honest Minju they did almost every work this time, our only task is to find someone who could wear that Santa Claus suit so actually there's no use of blaming them. It's our responsibility after all." Everyone inside the room except for Minju had their mouths hanging open when Hitomi bravely started to state the facts, leaving everyone look at her in awe. 

 

 

 

Minju sighed. "You're right Tomi, I shouldn't have burst out like that. It's just I feel kind of odd today and I have no idea why." Minju finally calmed down, it's true that she's feeling really strange today for no reason. Maybe it's because she didn't get to see a certain someone who will always come in front of her out of nowhere everyday to . And she's feeling quite lonely for some reason. 

 

 

 

"You know what I'll wear that dress so this problem is solved, now let's go and take care of the other decorations come on guys" Minju just left the room with the paper bag after saying that, not waiting for others to respond. 

 

 

 

The pink haired lass walked towards the indoor pool stadium of their school with the paper bag on her hands, she was about to take a turn from near the entrance of the school when someone opened the main door of the hallway. Minju stopped walking as she looked at the tall raven haired girl who's making her way along the empty hallway. 

 

 

 

 

The said girl bowed at Minju when she happened to pass by and now she can clearly remember who this girl is, it's the same girl that Yujin bought away with her that day in front of the auditorium. 'Ah right she must be Yujin's girlfriend already' Minju thought and decided to give the paper bag to the latter so she would return it to Yujin because she must be here to visit Yujin right?

 

 

 

"Um excuse me" Minju softly called the tall lass after bowing at her. "Oh Annyeonghaseyo unnie" Wonyoung greeted as she stopped in front of Minju waiting for the latter to talk.

 

 

 

 

 "Are you going to the swimming stadium by any chance?" Minju asked only to get disappointed when the latter shook her head. "No unnie I'm here to meet my girlfriend"   

 

 

 

"Yeah that's what I mean, Yujin is probably in the swimming stadium so can you give this to her for me?" Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter