Yoo Daeng Daeng

Stubborn Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You what? You're dating Yoo Rim?" Minju couldn't help but to shout out loud after her sister announced about her new girlfriend to Minju, making Yiren cover her eyes because of how loud her sister is shouting.

 

"Aish unnie why ask again when you clearly heard it, yes I'm dating Yoo Rim or scratch that I love her we love each other" Yiren confirm, smiling dreamily when she remembered their very first kiss that happened a few hours ago.

 

"Yuck you bold pomeranian! But congrats anyway I'm happy for you sissy." Minju chuckled as she gently hit her sister's shoulder who's blushing madly while covering her face with her palms.

 

"But Yiren what about your old crush? You said that you like her and you'll confess your feelings to her one day, what about her?" Minju asked softly trying not to disappear the smile on her sister's face. 

 

"There is a huge difference between like and love unnie, and she only sees me as a friend, nothing more and I can't lie pretending that I was not hurt every time she treat me like her sister but everything changed when Aisha came to my life. She changed me, she showed me the real meaning of love and I fell, hard."

 

Yiren explained with a serious expression but soon rolled her eyes after seeing her sister wiping her fake tears. "Damn I never thought you'll be so dramatic like this because of love damn you're blind right now I can't" Minju faked cried as Yiren hit her shoulder, pouting at her sister's continuous teasing when she's in a serious mood.

 

"I hate you seriously wait until you fall in love, I'll get my revenge and tease you along with Hyunjin, Hyewon unnie and Jeongin!" Yiren retorted, glaring at Minju who's laughing her off while laying down on Yiren's bed. 

 

Minju settled herself on the bed after her laugh died down, "So you're really letting her go?" Minju asked again to conform it. "Of course isn't it obvious I only see her as a friend now." Yiren shrugged joining Minju on the bed and sitting down with her legs crossed besides her sister.

 

"And I decided to stop tutoring Yujin" Yiren muttered and that made Minju sit up on the bed in an instant, staring at Yiren with her eyes widen. "Why the hell did you do that?" Minju couldn't believe what she's hearing at the moment.

 

"Well I don't want Yoo Rim to feel jealous, you know that Yujin is really attractive and all so she could feel insecure about our relationship even though she already knows that I'll never leave her for anyone else but still I don't want to have any barriers on our love life" Yiren explained, poking the white duvet with her index finger.

 

"What's so attractive about that giant dog duh" Minju mocked, rolling her eyes as she crawled on the bed before standing up on her feet. "And even thought I really hate Yujin, I feel sorry for that annoying puppy, no one's going to become her tutor now" Minju muttered getting ready to leave Yiren room.

 

"She's attractive as hell and I can see that you're trying your best to show your disapproval unnie but whatever, I still don't understand why you hate her so much." Yiren muttered lowly, trying not to get smacked by her sister. "I'm not trying to hide anything and there's no reason at all! Good night Chou Yiren I hope you'll dream of anabelle in your slumber!" And with that Minju left the room, not forgetting to slammed the door behind making a loud noise come from it.

 

"I really don't understand her" Yiren sighed after Minju left, shaking her head. She really don't get her sister sometimes or no she doesn't understand Minju almost every single time.

 

Minju was called to report to the principals office the next day, and she was feeling quite anxious about it since it's the very first time that she was called to be there and she had no idea why she's requested to be here until Mr.Park, their principal started explaining the reason.

 

"You're one of the brightest students in our school and I'm really proud of you so Minju, I assigned you to become a tutor for our athletic students, I'm sure that this will be a great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge and share it with other students, so Ms.Chou you'll be the personal tutor for a sophomore from tomorrow onwards."

 

Ms.Park announced after a long speech of praising Minju. As much as she wanted to decline it, she can't so Minju just nodded her head, praying to make whoever the person an innocent one so she could easily do her world. But her whole world came crashing down after hearing the name of her assigned student.

 

"You'll tutor Yoo Yujin"

 

And just like that she had to tutor Yujin on the next day even thought she really hated it, she went to the library to find some useful books to use on their tutoring lessons but Yujin snatched it from her. And at that moment she knew, that tutoring the annoying Yoo will be the hardest work in the world. 

 

 

On the other side Yujin was really shocked to find out her new tutor is Minju but she was glad about it. Yujin thought that Minju will start teaching her from the begging of the tutoring hours until the end without stopping but to her suprise Minju just left after giving her some paper notes, telling her that it's just the summary of the science lesson for the first day.

 

And when Yujin went home early that day her mother, Nayeon shouted at her saying that she had purposely left the school earlier and that Minju would never do such thing like leaving without tutoring her. So that day her mother told her to sleep at the porch as a punipuni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter