Chou scaredy Minju

Stubborn Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Um please slow down there Mrs.Kim" Minju begged by a weak tone when the infirmary nurse put the long swab inside her nose hole, Minju clutched hard on Yujin's uniform skirt. Making the dark blue material get rumpled by her tight hold.

 

"Duh what a scaredy frog tsk" Yujin mocked, trying her best to contain her laughter but end up bursting out into a fit of laughter making Minju look up at her with a glare but wrong move, because the tip of the cotton swab got hit hard on the upper cartilage making her whimper in pain.

 

"Please stay still Ms.Chou" The nurse muttered as she carefully pulled out the swab and quickly put a piece of cotton on Minju nose before walking away to do the test to check if Minju has got infected by Covid. 

 

Of course Minju is completely fine and she explained that Yujin was just playing around to Mrs.Kim, hoping that she will let go of her and put Yujin on detention for lying but no avail because the latter didn't buy it. Thinking that Minju is just lying because she's scared of putting a swab deep inside her dorsum.

 

But Mrs.Kim was not wrong though because Minju was indeed terrified and even dared to beg Yujin to stay there with her, And Minju really regretted that decision because Yujin was not helping at all for her to calm down, heck Minju is sure that Yujin will keep reminding her how frightened she was at that time for the rest of her life.

 

"Ugh why is it so empty in here" Minju groaned and stretched her body as soon as she went out of the infirmary while sanitizing her hands followed by Yujin after she is good to go out on public because the test result was negative, she's totally fine but Minju still remember that she had to waste four hours of school time with Yujin inside the infirmary because of the blue haired girl's crazy antics.

 

"Damn it has been a hour after school ended that's why" Yujin answered as she followed Minju, walking side by side in the empty hallway. "I know idiot amd it's all your fault so you better give me a ride because Hyujin had already left with Yiren with our bags" Minju muttered, scroll down her phone as she read all the messages left by her sisters.

 

"Wait they left? But I didn't bought my bike today though" Yujin suddenly got tensed when Minju stopped walking and glared at her, boring holes on Yujin's face and already punching the nervous latter on the face and pushing her down to the Han river.

 

"Um MinMin you still there?" Yujin asked, shaking her palms in front of the dazed latter who was lost in her own thoughts to bring her back to reality. "Yeah I'm here can't you see and I'm not going to take a single step furthermore from here!" Minju angrily shouted before tip toeing to push Yujin down by her shoulders and quickly step backward to put her hands around Yujin's neck from behind and legs wrapped on Yujin's torso, totally catching the latter off guard.

 

"Stand up and carry me until we reach our homes!" Minju commanded to which Yujin didn't even dared to argue and followed Minju's instructions. "Damn my nose hurts as hell and it's all your fault Yoo annoying Yujin" Minju almost cursed as Yujin silently walked out the entrance of the school building with Minju on her back, utterly hugging Yujin from behind.

 

"Jeez woman don't shout on my fragile ears and I'm carrying you aren't I? It's the payback for playing around so please calm down will you?" Yujin hissed as she fastened her pace, making Minju feel insecure if she could fall down but Yujin tighten her grip on her thighs and she also did the same by tightening her hold on Yujin's neck but gentle enough to not to choke the latter.

 

"Does it still hurts?" Yujin suddenly asked as they walked pass the packed cafe a few blocks ahead from their school. "Yes it does and you should take the responsibility-

 

"Of the child of your boyfriend? No way I won't" Yujin said before Minju could even finish what she was saying with a knowing smirk plastered on her lips. 

 

"What child and what boyfriend are you talking about?" Minju snapped back, totally confused trying to shift forward from behind only to fail when Yujin tightly held her thighs to keep her in place. "So the so called boyfriend thingy was a big fat lie huh" Yujin teased, smiling in victory.

 

 "Uch you tricked me! You sly giant!" Minju groaned as she buried her head on Yujin's neck as the latter chuckled on Minju's change of behaviour, They are fighting and being close at the same time. What a weird duo indeed.

 

"Wait I did not tricked you at all, I just used my brain and you did not as simple as that" Yujin explained with a proud smile and Minju was glad that she couldn't see it, "Oh yeah so you're telling me that I'm brainless?" Minju asked, kicking Yujin's back with her legs only to earn a pinch on her thighs by Yujin making her scream out loud.

 

"Nope you're not completely brainless, I'm just smart you know? It's called Ahntelligent" Minju didn't understood the last part but she rolled her eyes as a respond. "Ok you didn't asked but let me explain, Ahn is my grandparents surname and I like it a lot than Yoo so Ahn plus intelligent is called Ahntelligent cool right?"

 

"Ok now I understand" Minju said, nodding her head before laying her head back on Yujin's shoulder as she closed her eyes. "Hey we look like a cute couple aren't we?" Yujin asked after a few seconds of silence but got no respond. She frowned before titling her head to check what's Minju is doing only to see the latter sleeping peacefully.

 

"Huh I forgot she's not into girls, what a boring life" Yujin muttered in a low voice in prior as she continued to walk along the sidewalk of their neighbourhood while carrying Minju who's in a deep slumber on her shoulder.

 

"What the heck happened to you two?" Hyunjin questioned as soon as she opened their house door, Yujin gestured Hyunjin to lower her voice because Minju is still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter