Yoo softie Yujin

Stubborn Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students and teachers are busy getting ready for the annual mid year festival which will be held in two days. All the students of Twize High are excited about the festival and having fun enjoying their free time.

But not everyone to be exact though, the student council members are all feeling exhausted from all the decorations and managements they have to do within two days. Specially the student council president, Minju who is the most occupied student of the whole school.

 

Minju is trying her best to take care of every single task that was given to them, despite being a clumsy girl she is Minju really did a great job so far on arranging everything that's needed for the festival.

 

"Ugh where's Soobin? We need him in here to put up this last banner" Minju wearily asked, who was holding the large banner which will be displayed in the entrance of the hallway for everyone to see when they arrive to school, it had their school logo and the festival name printed on top of it along with all the information about the event.

 

"He went to the outdoor basketball court, The boys team will practice there today for the match with Ever High." Arin, one of the members of students council muttered drowsily, her eyes already closing as she tries to get rid of sleepiness by blinking her eyes and even walking in circles to keep herself awake.

 

Minju could only groan after hearing that, the only boy member in their students council who helps them on the decorations has also went to practice for a match. "You know what, let's just do this by ourselves. I'll climb up on the ladder and put up the banner and you guys hold it for me ok?" Minju volunteered, instructing the other two members to help her.

 

Nako, who was banging her head on the navy blue painted lockers quickly stepped away from it, giving Minju a thumbs up as she quickly walk towards the ladder to hold it up for Minju. "You're our hero Minju!" Nako cheerfully muttered, all the fatigued feelings got shrugged off along with the fear of having to climb up on a ladder when she's utterly short to do it after Minju insist to take the task that she terrified the most.

 

"Tsk you shouldn't have got scared thinking that I'll tell you to do it unnie, you're too short to even hold it up to the pole, Nako"

 

Minju teased, climbing up on the ladder while holding the right edge of the banner, trying her best to hide that she's feeling scared of the height and trying not to fill her head from negative thoughts of what could happen if she'll lose her balance and fall down from the ladder.

 

Minju took a deep breath before balancing the banner on top of the wall and put the edges into the banner hole. Her skirt was lifting up a bit, showing her inner thighs. Minju was too focused to even notice the group of boys who are gawking at her long milky white legs.

 

Even Nako and Arin didn't saw them standing there earlier while leaning against the lockers, staring at Minju who's busy putting up the banner and just then a certain blue haired lass happened to pass by after her basketball practice, drying her now wet hair after a refreshing shower with a white towel.

 

Ahn Yujin who was walking along the hallway towards her classroom as if she's at home stopped on her tracks after seeing Minju on a ladder with Arin and Nako holding it from the two sides, and she also noticed the bunch of boys staring at Minju while murmuring with each other, Yujin is not dense to not to notice that they are obviously checking out Minju. And Yujin does not like the way they are gawking at Minju.

 

"Useless men tsk" Yujin mocked under her breath before sneakily standing in front of the ladder, signaling Arin and Nako to keep quiet. Not to let the busy student council president know about her presence.

 

Minju was totally clueless about what's happening and continued to settle the banner while holding the ladder with her other hand. "Ackkkkk" Minju's loud scream echoed through the hallway as she kicked her legs in the air when someone hugged her torso  from behind and lift her up in their hold, then putting her down on the floor letting her stand on her feet before pulling out from their embrace. Gladly no one saw anything except for Nako and Arin.

 

Minju quickly turned around to see who the person is, her hands raised her hands, ready to slap the hell out of the person whoever it is for touching her without permission. But was welcomed by a certain frisky puppy with her infamous grin, her short blue hair damped after the quick shower. She's wearing her sleeveless shirt and basketball shorts, their practice uniform that made Yujin look extra attractive in everyone's eyes. Specially girls.

 

"Hey MinMin"

 

"Yoo Yujin what the heck is wrong with you? Listen I'm really busy right now so please leave me alone" Minju angrily muttered, picking up the banner which fell down when she lost her grip on it because of the sudden shock that Yujin caused. She was still unaware of the fact that Yujin was just trying to send away those erts  who are still staring at Minju from behind.

 

"Omo omo I'm sorry ok? please calm down Ms.president" Yujin apologised as she stepped towards Minju, helping her to unfold the banner. "I was not making fun of you, besides I'm here to help you MinMin" Yujin explained, trying to calm down the angry Minju. 

 

"Ok no response means you accept my offer" Yujin held out the towel which was on her shoulder for Arin to hold, not forgetting to wink at the already blushing girl while Nako just laughed at her crazy antics. "Ok if you're here to help then just put this up and leave to practice will you? And please stop flirting with my friends she's already taken" Minju muttered sarcastically, not forgetting to roll her eyes.

 

"Wait I was not flirting, I just gave her my towel to hold it until I finish this. But she's fine to date thought, too bad that Arin unnie is already taken" Yujin teased making Arin blush even more.

 

"I can't date Nako unnie since she's too short for me so the only one that matches my type is you but You hate me and you're straight so" Yujin pouted when she muttered the last part but Minju just rolled her eyes and gently pushed Yujin to make her stand in front of the ladder while Nako huffed in annoyance because Yujin again, reminding how short she is.

 

"Damn this over built kid!" Nako shouted making the others laugh out loud, specially Yujin who has already climbed up the ladder and almost done with adjusting the poster into the hole. Her well built biceps of her long thin arms are on full display as she continued to balance the banner in both sides, not even getting scared by the height.

 

Her sleeveless shirt was lifted up because she's holding the wall by her hands, exposing her toned abs that made Everyone gulp at the sight. Minju cleared when Yujin clapped her hands after finishing her insisted work. She quickly climbed down the ladder, jumping down as she skipped two steps of it.

 

"Done now can I have my towel back Arin unnie?" Yujin smiled when Arin handed back her towel before turning to face Minju who just stared at them in a boring matter.

 

"Um I'll get going on now MinMin, Goodbye shortie Nako" Yujin said as she scratched her nape, earning a smack on her head by nako who had to jump up to do that. "Don't call me that Yoo Yujin!" Nako shouted but Yujin just laughed at her before walking pass them but Minju held her wrist, preventing her from walking away.

 

"Thank you so much Yujin-ah" Minju thanked her, sincerely before letting go of Yujin's wrist as the latter gave her a small smile before turning around to walk away. 

 

"The show is over jerks, better go to your classes instead of checking out girls who are working hard unless like you guys. Useless s. If I'll see you gawking at her ever again, I'll sue you all" Yujin threatened the boys who were staring at Minju earlier, they quickly bowed at her before running away along the hallway.

 

Well who wants to mess up with the sports champion of their school who can easily punch them all to death despite being a girl and her two sisters, the most dangerous duo in Twize High. " Tsk weaklings" Yujin mocked before walking to her class.

 

_____

 

The next day Minju finally had some free time to relax at school so she decided to stop by the basketball court si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter