HEAR ME (들어줘요)

MYSELF #1: I love you too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon plays her track. “Now I can sleep. Thanks, Soyeon” “Do you want it as a title track?” I ask. “For sure”. “3 out of 6. Tomorrow we’ll ask Miyeon unnie, Soojin unnie and Shuhua.” “I have to sleep I’m so tired.” “Ok do you mind if I stay here? I want to try some stuff.” “Sure you can. See you tomorrow.” “Good night unnie”. I try composing. After a few hours I listen to my work. My work of art. I love Soyeon, she told me all that I needed. Then I look at the clock. 4:27AM. Holy crap! I have to sleep. Even if I am supposed to wake up at 5:00AM. I go to my bed and fall asleep immediately. At 5:00 I am woke up by Miyeon shaking me. “Get ready! The practice is in 5 minutes.” “Yeah”. At 7:30, we take rest, because the practice is done. I can see that Minnie is the one who had the worst sleep, or maybe even no sleep. We’re used to it. It was hard at first when we were only teenagers, working really hard, sleeping two or three hours and eating whatever they gave us. We didn’t eat for a long time, trying different diets, and then when we were reaching their ideal weight, we started eating way too much. And then dieting. This was very very unhealthy, but we didn’t know. We kept trying to have more food, more sleep, but they weren’t listening. This was a really hard time. But it was  worth it. Now I see all these things that I accomplished, and I’m nothing but happy and proud. I want to work harder. Because I don’t want to lose fans. I don’t want CUBE to let me down.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter