Oh my god

MYSELF #1: I love you too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I enter my manager’s office almost crying. I am not ready to end my career. I love Neverland too much for that. I carefully put my AirPods in my bag. I am shaking. My manager looks at me strangely. “Stop shaking! I will be completely honest with you, these are good news”. I want to cry, I want to jump and scream. My career isn’t done. I will work even harder. “Ok what is so urgent? You interrupted our practice, so please be quick”. “We want you to release a full album.” “SORRY?!” “We need it in two months, with 10 songs, two choreographies and an MV. Here are the detai-”. “Me? Why not Soyeon unnie? She is already successful and she knows how to produce songs way better than me.” “That’s right. Now we want a new successful artist” “But- ok.” “Here are details”. I read the paper. “Sorry, but I have to write in Chinese, Korean or English?” “It’s up to you.” I decide that it’s gonna be in Korean. Even though it’s not my native language, I am pretty fluent in it. And this is a k-pop agency. So I don’t have to hang out alone tonight! I will start planning all that stuff. “Do you have any questions?” “No” “So return to practice, and come here tomorrow at 9AM and you can start before on your own”. “Ok thank you so much”. With that big dumb smile on my face, I return to practice with the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter