LOST

MYSELF #1: I love you too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m alone in my bedroom and there’s nothing to do. All the girls are already gone. I don’t know how to start. Maybe I can write some lyrics. I’m a bit used to it. I wrote i’M THE TREND, LOST and Giant. And I’m lost. Ok calm down. I start writing down some lyrics on a paper.

I don’t know how to start

Don’t know what to do

Please help me

I already know it. These are not good lyrics. I take the paper and throw it in the garbage. I miss the garbage. I have and idea: go tell Soyeon I need help for all that stuff! I jump out of the dorm and go to the studio. Soyeon is not here. Then I remember what she said earlier. “The mic of our studio is broken, so they sent some staff and they said it could be repaired in a week. For now I’m renting a studio.” I go for the first studio I see. When I open the door, I don’t see Soyeon. Aigoo. “Who is it?” A guy wearing black jeans and a red t-shirt says. Even though he has a mask, I recognize him. “Sorry, Minhyuk sunbaenim. I was looking for someone”. Then I bow a few times. I call Soyeon “Unnie?” “What?” “Which studio did you rent?” “Why do you want to know?” “Are you finished with recording? I wanna come.” “Oh sure. I’m in studio number 4.” “Ok on my way!” “Bye”

When I enter the studio, Soyeon looks like she’s down. “Unnie are you okay?” “I guess I’m fine” “You’re exhausted, right I can come tomorrow. You need to rest.” “No. Listen to this.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter