DUMDi DUMDi (덤디 덤디)

MYSELF #1: I love you too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I enter the practice room, there is only 30 minutes left to our schedule. But I know we’re just gonna talk because we’re exhausted. “What was it?” Shuhua screams, jumping on my smile. “Good news!” “Whooo” Miyeon reacts. “What was it?” Shuhua repeats. “They want me to release a… full album!” Silence. Oh no! Are they sad, jealous? “Whoooooooooooo” they all scream together jumping on me. “You scared me!” “Do you have a schedule, details?” Soyeon asks. “Not that much”. “Can I help you?” The maknae asks. “It’s her album, so maybe not.” Soojin says. “Actually, I was thinking about writing a song with you guys” “Really? It would be so much fun” Minnie says. “But not now. I want to start alone and finish with you guys” “Fine” Soojin says. Until the end of the practice, we just chat together of schedules, friends, diets. I can’t wait to start. I think I will ask Soyeon later to help me with composing. But I want it to be my album. Mine. My style. Because my role model is literally Soyeon. She does everything she wants, as an artist. I admire that and I want to be like that. I want to rap in this album also. A lot of fans at the fan meetings were asking me to do it and I always wanted to try it, but I never asked Soyeon to give me a rap part. But this time is going to be different. I will ask it to myself. I will do this full album by MYSELF. Because I am Yuqi and this album is a creation by Yuqi. Except this one song that will be written with the help of my unnies (and Shuhua)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter