SESSION 07

Tramp Stamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!! It has been a really long while since I updated this fic but earlier today someone commented and somehow it helped me spark something in me to write another chapter for this fic. To be honest with you all after I wrote For(n)ever, I thought of stopping on writing because I can't just find it in me to write again. Lol. But I guess, the universe has some other plan! We're just three sessions away!~ Hopefully I get to write it before we reach half of this year. Let me know your thoughts/questions in the comment section and maybe that can help me know where should I stir the next chapters because this is all I have at the moment lol. Thank you for waiting and for reading!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Joohyun trudges back to the pub as she puts her phone on her back pocket but what greeted her is a completely random group of strangers occupying their usual booth, no Seungwan insight. This made the doctor confused as it literally took her only less than 5 mins to accommodate her call. She tried roaming her eyes in the whole place to try to spot the producer but to her dismay, there is no Seungwan that she can spot. With a small grunt, Joohyun made her way back outside the pub and started dialing Seungwan because there is no way that the girl would just leave her without the reason. To add on to it, they haven’t even been able to completely patch thing up and if Joohyun would actually be honest with herself, she misses the producer, a lot. 


 

Failing to get her calls answered by Seungwan, she decided to go home and sent a message to the younger girl. 



 

Seungwan found herself in front of a building she has frequently visited in the past weeks, completely torn between continuing this pathetic situation she has placed herself in, surely a semi faded tattoo isn’t all that bad right? Seungwan thought to herself. It would be super bad because it will not only look ugly but the wounds would be there. Seungwan let out a deep sigh as she started heading across the street to enter the clinic. “Lets just hope she isn’t here so I can just peacefully finish my session with Dr. Kim” 


 

Maybe the universe is against her (or maybe it’s the universe making sure that what’s supposed to happen should) because as soon as she opened the door to the room where she gets the session, she found the doctor she least wants to see leaning her back on the bed and arms crossed. Seungwan muttered a quick and low “well me”  before clearing gently which caught the attention of the doctor. And if Seungwan would actually take time to actually see the doctor’s face to be in distress. 


 

“Seungwan…” The doctor softly called her, “I’m officially back and I’d be the one to finish your remaining sessions, let’s get it started”. Seungwan hesitantly walked to the bed not really knowing where to start a conversation with the doctor. 


 

The session went by excruciatingly sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter