SESSION 04

Tramp Stamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Gosh babe, why are we doing this?!” Seulgi said while trying to hide beside her fiance next to a semi-huge potted plant in a plant shop opposite to the clinic. Joy shushed her with her pointer finger and continued roaming her eyes on the building in front of her completely ignoring her fiance’s whinings. “I’m pretty sure it’s the right address.” talking to herself still trying to catch a sighting of her blondie hamster. “Aha~ see I told you we’re in the right location!” Tapping Seulgi’s arm repeatedly, getting completely elated with what she’s watching. “Oh well, it looks like it’s still a “no” for her, look at her and her sulky .” Seulgi said, whining as her legs starts to get numb from their hiding place. 

 

When the tall girl is sure that the hamster has been long away from the clinic she immediately made her way to the building in front where her friend got out, taking, no, dragging her fiance with her. “Babe! Wtf, what are we doing? Are you seriously gonna go and come in?”

 

20 mins before.

 

“So that’s it for today, make sure you don’t irritate your skin on your lower back, Ms. Son” Joohyun said, finishing up her paperworks for today’s sessions on her clipboard. When she did not get a reply from the blondie who was still lying in front of her, she snapped her fingers in front of her eyes trying to get her attention. 

 

Well, this day has been a bit harsh for Seungwan. It started from her work, the song she’s been mixing all night was wiped off, no one to blame but her. Because, 

 

Why won’t you back it up on cloud? Really. Seungwan, you’re not living in the ice age, cloud and gdrive is readily available. There is such a thing in your mixing tool as auto-back up. So yeah, completely an amature move. 

Why would you work on your laptop when your pc is literally just beside your bed? And thanks for your , you forgot to plug the laptop and it died on you just as you were about to finish it. 

 

Given that she works really fast and she’s pretty good at what she does, not to forget that almost everything she did in the mix is still ingrained in her mind, it doesn’t help when she has to phone her boss that she won’t be able to send the final demo mix in the given time. So despite her being the favourite producer, mixer, and everything in between in the company (hello, smarty pants is an ace of all trades.) and it’s definitely not the fact that the owner/her boss is her sister, well hey, she’s the owner too. She still wasn’t able to dodge the fire that has been destined to devour her the minute the laptop died on her, with no back ups, no auto-syncs to save her. 

 

“I swear to the heavens above and hells beneath, Son Seungwan, if you don’t give me the final demo I’ll bring wrath upon you and you will never see the day.” Seungwan can still feel the coldness of her sister’s voice, so cold that it can scorch you. She has always feared her elder sister ever since they were kids, hell she’s much more scared of her than of their parents. Taeyon will always be the person she will never mess around even if her sister has always extended her patience for her little sister and has showered and completely spoiled her with love and has sheltered her with so much protection from their parents, Seungwan knows to never mess with her sister when it comes to work after all, she was the one who thought her that “excellence, above all.” 

 

Safe to say, Seungwan dodged the fury as she was able to turn over the final demo and normally she’d just send it over an email but since she still has to appease a feisty sister, she took the liberty to store it in a flash drive, burn it in a cd (just for the sake of effort, ‘cause heck who burns cd these days? Definitely not their studio), and ofcourse, send it to her sister’s email. She placed the disc and the flash drive along with her sister’s favourite subway sandwich and a note that says “I know you love me, please forgive me? ;) -hamham” neatly on her sister’s table who she conveniently dodged by waiting for her meeting to start before she slipped into her office. 


 

Okay, that’s hurdle number one and honestly, it isn’t much. She’s still feeling good despite the absence of sleep in her system. Yes, ofcourse, it’s Friday, session day also means getting to ask Joohyun to go on a date with her after the 10th session. Everything seems to be fine for her after that chaos in the office, she got her usual cup of coffee along with a box of eclairs to-go for the people in the clinic, or should she say for Joohyun since she definitely bought a separate box for her oh wait, she separately bought a box for the clinic’s staff feeling a bit off for only giving one to Joohyun. Not satisfied with just the box of eclairs, as it now feels too plain now that she’s also giving one to the whole clinic, she quickly added a nice cup of tea to her order for Joohyun, a little extra to let her know that she’s not like the rest but still subtle that people wouldn't question it. Perfect right?

 

Not until they're starting the session with her skin aching and her heart a bit broken (because of course, it’s still a “no”) but really, she didn’t expect for it to be a “yes” suddenly but still right? The next thing she knows is Joohyun talking to her along with the lines of, “Oh right, next week’s session will be done by another doctor here in the clinic, I already endorsed you to her, her name’s Dr. Sua Kim.” To say that Seungwan’s pulse is going wild along with her thoughts is an understatement. It t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter