SESSION 06

Tramp Stamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH! Are you listening to me?” Yeri shouts as she waves her hand in front of Wendy’s face who is sitting opposite to her. They’ve been sitting in their booth for almost 30 mins now after Wendy arrived from her session. Which Yeri assumes is the reason why a very spaced out and dejected hamster is sulking in front of her. “What?” Wendy answered, eyes still fixed on nothing and lost on her own trance. Yeri rolled her eyes with a frustrated grunt and answered, “I said Joohyun is coming.” Wendy’s eyes grew wider as if she heard something scandalous but she immediately succumbed to the noises in her head Joohyun? Coming? I thought she had an important errand? That's why Doctor Kim Sua did my session today? Did Jisoo lie? Is she avoiding me? And why would she come here if she’s hiding from me?” Her trail of thoughts got cut by the sound of Yeri’s knuckles hitting her forehead. “Yah! Stop spacing out on me!” Wendy shifted her eyes on Yeri gathering all her senses to focus on reality. “Sorry, just a bit tired from work.” She muttered gulping the remaining beer on her mug. Just then, the couple arrived and settled on their booth. 

 

“Let me get the next round.” Joy says as she stands up again to go to the bar “and YOU little hamster is going with me.”  The taller one dragged her friend to the bar and settled on the stools as they waited for their drinks.Trying to read and assess her friends mood as she knows she’s been prickly ever since she got home last friday. They hardly see Wendy out of her room but they didn’t really dwell on it since the “Creative Zone” board is always on. Wendy would get out only to pick beer or her share of food and would silently return to her room. But the longer this drags, the longer Joy is convinced that something is up and knowing her friend she won’t voluntarily offer what’s going on her mind. 

 

Joy rocks her glass in a motion and sighs, “Okay hammy, what is it? Don’t think you can lie your way out of this, it might work with both of those dumb asses, but not on me.” It took a couple of sighs and dragged silence before Wendy looked up and turned to Joy. “I don’t know Joy-ah, I think I should stop. I think I need to finish the rest of my session with Dr. Kim instead.” Wendy let out her pent up emotions, finally acknowledging them. “Why all of a sudden?” The blondie sipped her drink before opening to answer, “I might be making her uncomfortable and.. And I think she’s with someone. I gotta respect that.” Joy sounds displeased, she never really likes it when her friend is like this. “Did you ask her? And didn’t she say she’s not committed?” Wendy shakes her head, “That’s the point she never said she’s not committed. She just said that she’s done with dating and she has no boyfriend but I think she has a husband.” Joy whipped her head to her friend as fast as a lightning and choked on her drinks, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” still coughing in between. “Well last friday I dropped her off at home, apparently her conference was held at one of her hotels and we bumped into each other so I offered her a ride home…” Wendy did not miss the way her friend’s eyebrow went up, “and?” Joy coaxed her friend to continue the story, amusement  laced in her tone, happy with the knowledge of her friend dropping the doctor off knowing her little friend is not a fan of driving that she never drives for them. “Well the ride went surprisingly well..” Wendy then proceeded her story of the events of that night.

 

“Well, Wenwen, just because you see a random guy hugging her doesn’t mean they’re romantically involved. I’m not saying to get your hopes on full throttle. But you need to be able to talk to her and ask her. You are friends, after all, right? And if you found out it is true then step away. I’ll even drag you if it’s needed” Wendy smiled lightly. “I don’t know, we haven’t been talking ever since and I forgot to tell her I arrived home and she never really messaged and the session today was done by another doctor again. I guess that's it. I have to keep my heart at bay this time, right?” Joy gave her a smile, “Of course Wen, your heart first. Always.” The two got up and made their way back to the booth when Joy spoke again, “oh, I invited her tonight. Would that be alright? I just thought since we welcomed her in the gang last time it’s imperative we hangout. It’s fine if it’s not though.” Wendy shook her head, her mood looking better than earlier, “No, it’s okay, We’re friends. I’ll be fine” Joy flashed a smile to say that she’s proud is a downplay of how she’s beaming with pride on how her friend has grown ever since the last time she’s shown interest in love. 


 

They were happily chatting on the booth with their drinks and food until Yeri started her friday hook up shenanigans, “you know what you need Wen?” Wendy humm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter