Chapter 1

All About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi saw Irene for the first time in the company’s cafeteria. There was gossip amongst the trainees about the beautiful new trainee was but no one had prepared her for how beautiful the trainee actually was. Seulgi swore that she had never seen someone so gorgeous in her 19 years of existence and even if she had no one could hold a candle to the new trainee’s beauty.

 The girl’s beautiful eyes captured her attention. Her gaze was sharp and looked like it could probably shoot daggers. She looked around trying to find a seat not paying attention to the chatter around her by the trainees, just as transfixed as Seulgi. Amber told her the new trainee’s name was Irene and also that it was not fair for anyone to be that pretty. Seulgi agreed.

 

 

The next time Seulgi saw Irene, she was in the lobby with Taeyeon. She watches, transfixed again as Irene talked to Taeyeon animatedly with her hands flailing around, her eyes crinkling and the biggest smile on her face. She looks gorgeous and Seulgi wished that Irene was talking to her. She wished to be at the receiving end of the smile. Seulgi was not very jealous of Taeyeon for having Irene’s smile directed towards her. Maybe she was but nobody had to know that.

Her hair looked soft and Seulgi marvels at Irene’s duality as she looked very different from how she looked in the cafeteria. She had looked like an ice princess who would freeze everyone with her sharp gaze but now she just looked her a happy puppy and Seulgi was not sure which version she liked better, although she was leaning a bit towards the latter.

 Seulgi accidentally meets eyes with Taeyeon who proceeded to call her not paying heed to her over obvious ‘No’ she had presented with her arms crossed. When she realized that her ‘No’ went unnoticed she just quickly ran away from the scene hoping that Irene hadn’t seen her in her shabby condition. She had just returned for a 2-hour long dance practice and was sweating all over. Her hair was stuck to her forehead, eyes sunken in because of lack of sleep and she definitely needed a bath because Wendy gagged when she came near her. Although Wendy always gagged when she came near just to annoy her she couldn’t take a risk today.

 She knew she could do a lot better and decided that she would meet Irene only when she looked dapper. Meeting her now would definitely kill all her chances to become friends with Irene. Yes, all she wanted to do was be Irene’s friend although Amber thought it was a crush. But Amber doesn’t know any better always trying to pair people up.

Seulgi was curious whether Irene on a bad day would look like or she would just look as ethereal as always. Maybe seeing her look ty would reduce her infatuation a tiny bit but she didn’t think Irene probably had any bad days.

 

 

 

Seulgi was wide awake many nights thinking about her future debut but now she had another thing to think about. Her thoughts would quickly shift from her debut to Irene’s eyes, her pouty lips, her tiny waist, and then again to her debut because she was not gay and this was not a crush. She had liked many boys in past and she also liked Yunho so she was not gay.

 There were many times she had to bring her attention back from Irene to her debut. And that required a lot of effort. Irene surprisingly seemed friendly and had become friends with a lot of Seulgi’s friends and now their circles were overlapping but they still hadn’t met which was only due to Seulgi running away whenever she saw the older girl.

 Seulgi was a popular trainee with already doing shows with Amber so she assumed that Ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter