8--

Space Habitants: Universe for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin stands still in front of Suho – not knowing exactly what to do. He couldn't comprehend the issue at hand. Minister Lee; member of the Union, is from Neptune and has planned a robbery with his twin brother, Suho.

Looking at Neptune now, he can't say they have achieved what they had planned. Neptune looks disastrous. He has said this hundred times now, and he'd say it again – Neptune is in chaos.

"Aren't you curious why we took the gem for ourselves?" Suho asks, circling around Jongin with a creepy smile.

Jongin scoffs, "At first I was, now I'm not." Jongin answers sarcastically. If the gem is a good use to the planet, the results can be seen. There'll be positive changes and development but as predicted, no external masses can be brought into the planet – two separate components don't belong together. Jongin regrets answering sarcastically as Suho throws him a punch in his guts and Jongin coughs his lungs out. He did not expect that punch.

"I bet you want to hit me back huh?" Suho teases him, but since Jongin's hands are cuffed, he couldn't. The second and the third punches come simultaneously, and Jongin coughs more.

"That's a little too brave of you..." Jongin chuckles, giving Suho the lazy look. The punches aren't as painful as the first blow anymore. "I thought we had a deal." He needs to see the gem. That's what he's here for. The gem is more important than anything else. He will not entertain Suho's tricks.

"Ahhh, our deal." Suho walks back to his throne and man spreads. He has a stupid smile on his face. "Come here, sweetheart." He invites, petting his thigh. That stupid, creepy smile remains.

Jongin swallows, urging his leg to take one step forward but remembers, "The gem," He tells Suho. He needs to see the gem. If possible, he'll take it.

Suho s the top two buttons of his shirt and reveals a locket. "It's in here." He shows the locket. Jongin stares at. The gem is only a few feet away. It would ease the people of Earth from their burdens. Jongin could see the end of his mission – it's there, only a step away.

"I need to see it." He tells Suho and reluctantly the Leader opens the locket to show Jongin the charming, glowing Earth's gravity gem.

"Satisfied?" Suho pouts, demanding Jongin to fulfil his end of the deal. Jongin has no choice now. He has to move and sit on the filthy man, get d, and listen to all his despicable dreams. Jongin takes a moment to think of Sehun, but that seems to be a mistake. He misses Sehun so much – so much that he's getting teary and he's not supposed to get teary. Kim Jongin won't cry for the gem's sake!

As he pushes his hair back, he reluctantly forces himself forward. He must think quickly. The gem is there, right before his eyes, so close to his grasp. Could he take it? Jongin questions himself but stops just right before Suho and smirks. He knows how he could get matters into his own hands. "If you don't mind," Jongin says in his sultry voice and with his iest expression. The other looks affected and takes Jongin's hand. His charm worked.

Jongin pulls Suho up from his throne and takes his place on the throne. Instead, he gracefully pulls Suho down to sit on his lap. "A lot better now." Jongin whispers, hiding the disgust from his face as he caresses Suho's thigh. It doesn't really matter if he likes it or not, if he enjoys having Suho on his thigh, if he likes feeling Suho's weight on him – all that is supposed to matter is that Suho is enjoying it.

"What if you stay here... with me?" Suho proposes, leaning down to the crook of his neck. Jongin leans back to let the other do whatever he wants while his mind cooks up a plan on how he can snatch the locket off. The Leader's breath tickles his skin, reminding him of why he hates Suho so much and how he should quickly conjure a plan. Jongin stares at the locket. He could feel its powers. As an Earthian, the gem calls out to him.

Jongin could only think of snatching the locket. For once he can pretend to be a snatcher, like those who ride bikes and snatch poor women's handbags. Again, he eyes the locket.

"What would I do here?" Jongin asks, seductively biting his lips. "Why should I risk everything for you?"

Suho smiles and places a tender kiss on his cheekbones. "I can give you everything you want, sweetheart. Just name it."

Jongin eyes the gem, "I want what I came for."

Now this is another twist in the situation.

Jongin smiles and enjoys how Suho's expression changes from proud to restrained. He looks like he lost words to say and slowly the leader shifts and grabs his chin. His eyes turn dangerous, angry and dark. "I see what you're trying to do, Earthian." Suho grits, as if trying to scare and warn but Jongin knows; deep inside his eyes, he is trembling and unsure. Suho isn't very intimidating.

Jongin uses this opportunity to rile him up more, "And you say you'd give me everything. How can I even trust you when right now, you're hesitating?" Jongin says, sprinkling salt onto Suho's bleeding pride. "I have a life on Earth; a well-paying job, a pleasant home. I even have a soulmate now. You're asking me to leave everything to live with you, but you can't even give me the gem." Jongin scoffs.

He's truly enjoying this. Jongin remembers once when he was younger. He overheard a lover's conversation. The man was promising so much; a suitable home, a good life, contented family. But Jongin remembers the look on the woman's face. She wasn't so happy. She didn't want to live with empty promises, and she told the man to prove it to her. Promises can be broken, but a challenge to prove what can be done is different.

Suho couldn't say anything. Jongin's challenge shut the other up. It's a tough bargain. If Suho is indeed a pretty item collector then, Jongin's bargain is a complete loss. Suho gets off his lap and walks away. Jongin didn't follow him. He didn't need to. If he ran after the leader, his bargain would simply mean nothing and Jongin doesn't want his threat to just be a bite.

He stares at the other, watching every step, and when Suho turns around to march back at him, Jongin leans against the throne. He waits for the leader to yell, scream at him or perhaps sweet talk out of the bargain. Jongin could only smile and expect, but he could sense something was different. Suho's eyes are different this time – he looks dangerous. He has decided, and it's not what Jongin had expected. Those are killer eyes. Suho's ready for a kill and Jongin could be the victim.

Jongin prepares himself for the attack. He could see the strike coming. He knows it's coming, but what's more important than anything else is the gem locket around Suho's neck. He needs to get it. It doesn't matter if he loses his life. His whole aim, purpose, and mission is for the gem. Suho launches towards him. Jongin thought he had the chance to overthrow the leader, but he's clearly mistaken when Suho heads to the side of the throne and pulls out a sword. Jongin jumps out of the throne instantly and prepares for the attack.

Suho's hit comes mercilessly without a proper aim. He aims to hurt him, but Jongin should not let his carelessness be the reason for his head dropping on the ground. The entire room looks too big now. The huge emperor style beams daunt him. He feels they could crush him at any moment and, putting the gem aside, Jongin needs to stay alive.

He has to be light on his feet, agile like a cat. That's what he remembers – his martial arts mentor had said it to him. It's necessary to be light and agile, study your opponent and attack them where they least expect. Jongin had learnt many varieties of martial arts. From Kung Fu to modern Karate, traditional self-defence to the modern. He glances quickly at the stick at the side of the enormous hall and runs towards it. The stick would help him simulate a sword. He had learnt it all, but right now; he knows the only one from all which would fit his current situation – Gatka.

Gatka, also known as the Mind Art, creates an amalgamation between acrobatics and sword fighting. The moves keep a person physically agile, courageous, and sharp, but also mentally alert to respond quickly. Gatka is one of the basic techniques of self-defence for warriors during the Great War. With years, it developed from using sticks to actual swords.

Jongin rotates the stick around his wrist and walks in a circle, inviting Suho for the fight. It would surely be a fight now. Maybe he'll get the gem once he kills the leader. Suho laughs at his choice of weapon, but Jongin doesn't pay any attention to the mockery. He's more focused on reading Suho's mismatched footsteps. Suho is not a fighter, not a warrior.

Without waiting, Suho attacks him and Jongin dodges well, using the stick in his hand to attack. His first blow is a success and without delay he lands another hit on Suho's back, not giving the other any mercy with the strength in his arms. He jumps into the air and hits the other once again and lands smoothly on his back. Jongin stands quickly and watches the other huff and pant.

"Still want to fight?" Jongin asks, "Just give me the gem, Suho, and get this over with." Jongin suggests. Jongin is far from being tired. He is, however, concerned about the out-of-breath leader. But as expected, Suho will not wave the white flag easily. He's not giving up and this time, he shows Jongin a better version of his swordplay.

The Earthian becomes unsure and restless when Suho attacks properly. He dodges every hit, but he knows his stick wouldn't last. And as expected, Suho's sword slashes his stick and Jongin is left to defend himself however he knows. He falls on his back, avoiding the hit by moving to the left, then to the right. He kicks the other but isn't quick enough to stand and that's when Suho has him at the edge of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter